Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 13 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:31 pm

True rolled his eyes as he headed for bed.  "One time!"  He was only too happy to fall into bed and snuggle his cat.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 13 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:34 pm

Treble welcomed her comfortable person and all the warm snuggles that ensued. Her fluffy and soft fur made her an ideal critter to snuggle, and she thought True was the comfiest person in the world. She purred as she fell asleep.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:43 pm

Lex slipped inside the warehouse late and looked checked on Ashton.  "Awake?  I got you some food."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:48 pm

Ashton was still up. He was sewing up some of the small rips in the couch. "Hi Lex. And thanks. I tried to make is a bit nicer in here." Lex can see where his friend had blocked up holes that were in the walls, and it appeared he even made the windows more secure.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:53 pm

Lex looked around then glared at Ashton.  "Have you been resting at all?  Come here, let's see them."  Setting the bag of meat aside, Lex gestured for Ashton to come forward so he could check how the wounds were healing.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:56 pm

Ashton sighed a little, but walked over to Lex and did as he said, lifting his shirt to expose the still healing wounds. "You know I hate sitting around and doing nothing. Besides, it'll start getting really cold before too much longer, and I'd rather get that out of the way now before I have to do it in the icy and cold winds."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:59 pm

"Fine," Lex grumbled, gently poking and prodding.  "Looks like everything is okay.  Couple more days and you can get out and about, alright?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:00 pm

Ashton nodded. "All right." He lowered his shirt again. "While I eat, can you look over what I've done and make sure I didn't miss anything?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:04 pm

Lex snorted.  "If you missed anything, I'll eat my one good sock."  But he moved away and started looking over the work.  He trusted Ashton to do things the right way the first time.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:10 pm

Ashton sat and ate. He usually did a very good job indeed, but he also liked making sure and have a second pair of eyes look over it. Just in case. "Thank you." Ashton said as he finished and cleaned off the juices.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:16 pm

Lex finished up his examination then went back to Ashton's bed, flopping down.  "Damn kid came around again.  He's going to get himself caught or killed."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:18 pm

Ashton sighed. "Want me to try talking to him?" He offered. "No offense, but maybe how you are trying to deal with him isn't working."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:23 pm

"The last thing I need is for him to meet you," Lex said flatly.  "Stay away from him and out of sight."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:28 pm

Ashton nodded. "Yessir." He went back to sewing up the couch once more.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:33 pm

Lex lay swearing and cursing, muttering to himself until he fell asleep.  He was tired.  This job just got harder and harder with every year.  The winters colder.  The enemies multiplied.  All the young bucks wanted his territory.  As far as a street gangster went, he was old.  He was old and he was tired.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:38 pm

Ashton sighed a little to himself. He knew Lex was hardly ever in a good mood, and genuinely wanted to help him out. Hence why he tried to do as much as he could for Lex. Once the couch was sewed up to his satisfaction, he stood and looked over at Lex.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:39 pm

Lex dozed, not really awake, but when Ashton stood over him, he woke with a start.  "What?" he grumbled.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:44 pm

"You're getting the couch tonight." Ashton said firmly. "Unless you really want to sleep with me down there that badly. I don't roll that way, but as long as it stays as two straight guys awkwardly sharing a bed, I guess you can sleep there with me."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:47 pm

Lex was still half asleep and it took him a while to sort through what Ashton had said.  "Bloody hell," he groaned, pushing himself up.  "No way in hell am I sharing a bed with you."  Grumbling resumed, Lex wandered back to the couch and flopped down face first.  "Now will you let me sleep?" his voice came muffled through the couch cushion.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:51 pm

Ashton threw a blanket over Lex. "Yes. Now I will." He laid down on his bed and fell asleep.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:54 pm

"Thank you, mother," he grumbled, trying to get back to sleep again.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:58 pm

Ashton fell asleep easily, sleeping dreamlessly. He woke early as normal, and patrolled his four block limit and even got some breakfast for Lex. He got some hashbrowns from a roadside breakfast stand and brought them back to the lair.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:03 pm

Lex didn't even say thank you as he accepted the food, his brows knit.  He'd woken with a headache brewing and not even the tea was working.  He didn't reach for a joint this time, powering through it.  Finished with breakfast, he took off for the rooftops.

~

True took a deep breath and sent Kat a text.
~I just emailed you my half of the song.  Maybe later we could get together and fit our two together.~
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:07 pm

Ashton sighed. He worried about Lex. He usually did. Ashton got to work, not even being able to get breakfast for himself because of the leash Lex kept him on while Ashton healed up a bit more.

~

Kat texted back a short time later.
~Awesome Smile And sure! Just text me when you are on your way over. The only plans I have is work tonight, but it's a late shift anyway.~
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:10 pm

Lex came back long enough to give Ashton some meat, then he was gone again.  He kept to the rooftops, never slowing down as he bolted from one area to the next.  If he didn't stop, the pain couldn't catch him.

~

True grinned and rolled into the kitchen, Lynx on his lap as usual.  "Hey, Dad?  Do you have any plans for us today?"

(What do you think of Lex getting cornered by Black Jack tonight?)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next