Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 26 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:20 pm

Gaster nodded steadily. "As long as you remain hospitable towards my family, I will return it to you. Now, is there a name or nickname you would like to be called?" He asked.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 26 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:23 pm

"People who know me call me Lex," he replied.  "People who don't call me Shadow."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:26 pm

"So do either of those work, I am guessing?" Gaster asked. He sighed. "If it seems fair, I am Dr. William D. Gaster, although most refer to me as Dr. Gaster, Doctor, or just Gaster."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:35 pm

"Got it, Doc," Lex said, closing his eyes tiredly.  "Are we leaving now or later or what?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:39 pm

Gaster considered. "Let us go now. As long as we take it slow, the stitching should hold." Gaster took the IV out completely and offered Lex a hand up.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:43 pm

Given an option, Lex never would have accepted.  Beat up as he was, he accepted the hand and stood slowly, his head still spinning.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:47 pm

Gaster was steady, and helped Lex keep balance only as much as he needed. Gaster waited until Lex seemed steadier before he took it one step at a time with Lex. "Easy now." Gaster said gently. "You lost a lot of blood earlier, and I had to give you a lot of anesthesia so we could operate successfully. there's no rush."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:56 pm

Lex muttered a lot of curses, focusing on walking in a straight line.  For the most part he managed alright.  He just hoped he didn't have to walk all the way there.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:58 pm

Luckily for Lex, Gaster's car was still there from when he drove Lex to the lab. He opened up the front passenger side door for Lex before Gaster got in the driver's side himself and drove them home.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:01 pm

Lex kept his eyes closed the whole trip.  He normally wasn't prone to motion sickness, but he was getting nauseous from the movement.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:05 pm

Gaster glided to a stop in the garage and turned off the car. The door moved shut behind the car. "All right. We're here." Gaster announced.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:10 pm

"Joy," Lex muttered weakly.  He sat up slowly, unbuckling himself before he opened the door.  Right.  Legs, time to get back to work.

True had exhausted himself.  His fingers were black and blue, bruised from the guitar strings.  He sat limp in his chair, hands resting on his guitar.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:16 pm

Gaster watched Lex carefully, seeing if he needed help again. He prayed he was doing the right thing and giving him a chance here.

Treble slowly came out of the closet and mewed up at her person questioningly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:26 pm

Lex stood a little wobbly, but he was upright.  He sagged against the car, breathing deep.  That hurt.  Yep, that hurt.

True just sighed.  "I don't know anymore, Treble."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:34 pm

Treble climbed onto her person's lap and curled up, purring softly. Don't worry. It'll turn out all right in the end.

Gaster watched him. "Would you like a hand?" he offered.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:42 pm

"Thanks, Treble," True said softly, petting her carefully, his fingers hurting badly now that he was paying attention to him.

"Nope, but it's a hand or the floor, so I'll take the hand," Lex said through gritted teeth.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:45 pm

Gaster walked around the car and offered Lex his hand. His sleeves were still rolled up, and the scars visible on Gaster's arms should Lex happen to look at his arms.

Treble purred a little louder. That felt good!
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:48 pm

Lex accepted the hand, leaning heavily on Gaster as he walked.  "Nice house," he muttered for something to say.  He'd used up all the curses he knew.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:53 pm

"Thank you." Gaster responded. If Lex said kinder things, he would converse. "haven't been in it long though. We moved here a few weeks back." He guided Lex across the garage and past the workbench with Sam's robot on it. It was mostly complete, actually.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:55 pm

"That's the kid's," Lex muttered, noting the robot.  It was more statement than question.  He just wanted a chair or a bed now.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:03 am

Gaster nodded and opened the door to the house. "Yes. Sam wants to compete in a battle bot tournament when it comes to town. He's been working on that bot for almost two years now. he wants to be the youngest person to build a bot and win the tournament as a rookie." he led Lex to the couch and allowed him to sit. "Unless you want an air mattress here in the living room, I think you will have to use the couch. The bedrooms are already all taken."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:08 am

"Couch is fine by me," Lex muttered, settling in.  He couldn't help looking around.  He tried to be casual, but he felt he was probably acting more like an idiot.  "You said Ic- True lived here?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:10 am

Gaster nodded. "Yes, True lives here. For the record, he legally changed his name to True Gaster. And speaking of True, i should talk to him. Feel free to make yourself at home. TV remote is on the table." He walked to True's door and sighed deeply before he knocked. "True?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:17 am

Lex glanced at the tv.  When was the last time he'd watched tv?  He couldn't remember.  He couldn't remember that, but he could remember the last night he and his brother had slept under the same roof.

"Come in," True called, still petting Treble, his guitar off to the side.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:24 am

Gaster took a deep breath before opening the door. How the heck was he going to break this to True? "Ah, True? I... I can to a temporary decision about Lex. He.... he prefers that over Deadalus."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next