Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress Empty DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:12 pm

"Okay!"  Shuni waved a cheerful goodbye to the group.
True scooped Paul up and set him in his lap.  "Let's do this thing!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:14 pm

Paul laughed. This time, he just wanted to talk with his big brother as they went to school. Sam felt completely better now, and even felt like he was breathing better too. Maybe it was a change in the weather?
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:17 pm

True happily obliged, chattering happily with both his younger brothers as he rolled along.  He noticed Sam was feeling better and grinned inwardly. Music always was the magic cure!  He didn't fully grasp the implications of what he'd done, he just knew it was the music.  It was always the music.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:23 pm

Paul was super curious about the song he and Kat were doing together. He asked a lot of questions about that.

Neither Sam nor Gaster had even thought that it was the music that made Sam recover so quickly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:28 pm

True answered all his questions as best he could all the way to school.  "Okay.  Here we are.  Your imo will be back to pick you up after school, okay?" True said, hugged Paul tightly.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:30 pm

Paul giggled and hugged True back. "Okay. Have a good day!" He told him before slipping off his lap and racing Ariel to the front doors. She way, being a fast little bugger, but got the door for her friend instead.

Gaster smiled. "Lab, then coffee?" Sam smiled and nodded at his dad.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:33 pm

True waved to Ariel then turned to head to the lab with his father and brother.  "How's things going at the lab, Sam?  Alley helping you with your bot?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:35 pm

Sam shrugged. "Yes and no. Sometimes she helps me, and other times, I help her maintain the lab machines, which helps me figure out more on mechanics or how to make it on my own."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:37 pm

"Cool."  True gave himself a mighty push then used the time the momentum gave him to stretch and twist his back.  "I got an annoying kink in my spine now.  Gotta stop sleeping at my desk."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:39 pm

Gaster instructed True on a few stretches he could do later to help work it out.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:47 pm

"Thanks, Dad," True grinned.  He fell silent the rest of the trip, humming to himself and working on the song in his head.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:50 pm

They reached the lab, and Sam said by to them at the door, giving both a hug before he headed in. He slipped into the bathroom and teleported back to Lex's territory yet again. This time, he kept his hands in his pockets, one around the knife, and kept watch all around him. To the untrained eye, he just seemed to be curious of everything.

Gaster smiled and told Sam bye before he walked with True to the diner. He got a little nervous the closer he got.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:53 pm

Lex wasn't anywhere near where Sam had teleported himself to this time.  He was moving over the rooftops, trying to remember how he'd done all this before Ashton had fallen into his lap.  This was harder than he remembered!

True glanced up at Gaster and smiled.  "Breathe.  Breathe, Dad."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:58 pm

Ashton repaired what clothes were there as best he could. He was actually a pretty decent sewer, and the repairs were barely noticable from the outside. After that, Ashton straightened things up around the warehouse and even made a list on the back of a scrap paper using an old pen he found on things they may need soon.

Sam just kept walking around. He just wanted to spot Shadow before he said anything first this time.

Gaster took a couple of deep breaths before he opened the door to the diner for True.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:06 pm

Lex wandered back toward where Sam was and paused, staring down.  "You have got to be kidding me."

"Thanks," True said, wheeling in.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:08 pm

Sam was doing his best to follow The Shadow's advice on watching more around him. There was a lot to watch, notice, and keep yourself busy with.

Gaster smiled and followed him in. "Bar, or do you want a table?" he asked True.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:31 pm

Lex dropped down and slunk along slow and quiet until he was right behind Sam, mirroring him step for step.  It had taken him a long time to get this right, but he'd had years to perfect it and no one did it better than he.  It was how his name had gotten started.  He didn't just shadow people, he was their shadow.  With how alert Sam was being, Lex knew eventually he'd catch on, but it would take him a bit.

True glanced at the bar.  "Table, sorry.  I don't really do well at bars."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:35 pm

After a while, Sam did get a sense he was being followed. When he was sure he wouldn't draw much attention to himself, he teleported several feet backwards. He smiled a little as he saw Shadow. "Hi." He greeted in a friendly tone.

Gaster smiled. "I asked, so it's more than all right. He told the hostess a table for two.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:38 pm

Shadow turned to face him calmly.  "That a knife in your pocket, or are you really that thrilled to see me?" he drawled.

True breathed a sigh of relief as he took his position at the table once the hostess had removed the chair.  "You know, this really isn't that bad a place."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:41 pm

Sam swallowed and showed Shadow the pocket knife. "I, uh, though it would be better than nothing."

Gaster smiled. "I have enjoyed it here." He looked around a little casually to see if Geena was working today.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:45 pm

"Do you know how to use it?" Lex asked.

"I don't think it's the diner you've enjoyed," True smirked as he spotted the curly haired waitress taking orders at another table.  "You did pick us a spot in her area, right?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:50 pm

Sam hesitated, but told Lex the truth. "A little. I had planned on using my powers to move the knife exactly as I wanted if need be..."

Gaster looked a little guilty. "I do believe so, yes. On the edge of her area."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:55 pm

Lex scowled at him.  "Kid.  This is beyond insane.  You've got a brain and you've got powers.  What the f_k more do you think you can do learning how to hit someone?  Is it because someone in your family was threatened?  Well guess what.  Sh_ happens.  You could be the best fighter in the world and people you love are still going to get f__ed up.  Got it?" 

True smirked at Gaster but said no more as Geena was headed their way.
"Well, and a fine morning to you two gents!" she said cheerfully.  "Let me guess, coffee, Docter Gaster?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:00 am

Sam stood firm, his eyes burning with his determination. "Well, I want to be able to protect my dad and my brothers if sh_ happens again!" He retorted. He wasn't afraid. Not this time. "I want to be strong enough to be able to protect them and at least give them time to get away and get to safety!"

Gaster smiled and nodded. "Yes please, Geena."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:03 am

Lex just snorted as he reached out and plucked the knife from Sam's hand and turned it over, examining it.  "Yeah.  And you, what, stole this from your dad's desk or something?"

"Alrighty!  And you, sir?" Geena asked True.
"Hot chocolate with a mountain of whipped cream!" True requested.
Geena laughed.  "You got it!"  She hurried off with their order.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next