Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 14 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:13 pm

(Fine by me. Maybe Sam visits after he goes to his room too go to bed, but before he falls asleep?)

Treble purred loudly and Gaster smiled. "Not that I can think of. Sam and Shuni are staying home today, Paul to school, and I am working after I go to the diner."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 14 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:15 pm

(Okay)

"Cool, Kat and I need to get together for the recording," True grinned.  "I'll see if it's okay after lunch."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:16 pm

Gaster smiled. "Maybe invite the lady out to lunch and then record after that?" He suggested.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:20 pm

"Okay.  Shuni is okay with lunch plans by himself?" True asked, already turning to his phone.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:27 pm

Gaster nodded. "I will come back during lunch and show Shuni how to make more than grilled cheese sandwiches, just so he has a variety."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:31 pm

"Okay," True agreed distractedly, hurriedly typing up a message.
~Would you be willing to meet me at the carousel at 12?~
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:36 pm

~Sure Smile~
Kat texted back readily.

Gaster chuckled and gathered Paul up to go to school. Paul made sure Shuni had Bitty Kitty before he left.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:41 pm

Shuni struggled to keep Bitty Kitty, eventually shutting her in his room with some soft scolding.  She wasn't supposed to run out!

True whistled merrily as he returned to his room to change and get his guitar.  Just in case.  Once everything he needed was by the door, he turned his attention to Sam.  "And your plans are...?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:45 pm

Gaster dropped Paul off and then went to the diner, humming to himself. He sat at his usual spot at the bar, setting a vanilla folder on the counter as he waited.

"I am staying home all day." Sam said certainly and truthfully.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:49 pm

Geena didn't even bother asking.  She came over to Gaster with his usual cup of coffee, smiling.  "Good morning, dear!  You look better today."

True smiled and nodded.  "Thank you.  I'm going to be gone after lunch, but here until then.  Can I help you with your robot or anything?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:54 pm

Gaster smiled at her. "I feel better today. Thank you, Geena." he nudged the folder towards her. "That, is yours if you want it. If you have any questions, let me know."

Sam smiled. "Sure. Want to see it in action so far? The only thing I'm having problems with is programming the arm."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:56 pm

Geena gave him a curious look and set aside her tray.  Picking up the folder, she flipped through the papers inside, her expression going from puzzled to shocked.  "Is this what I think it is?"

"Absolutely.  Lead the way, young inventor!" True grinned as Lynx scampered after Sam.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:04 am

Gaster smiled. Inside was an application to a secretary position in the RoscTech labs, under Dr. W. D. Gaster. "Again, only if you want it. The corperates were practically begging me to offer the position to whoever I wanted when I mentioned it to them yesterday."

Sam smiled and led True to the garage. He turned on the lights and set the robot on the floor of the two car garage. Gaster's car took up one half, and Sam's workshop the other half. Sam pulled out a large remote controller with a lot of switches and turned that and the robot on. He flicked and moved a few of the switches, and the robot reacted and moved. After putting the robot through it's paces, Sam smiled at True. "Want to try?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:10 am

Geena gaped at him.  Recovering, she grabbed a pen from her apron and started filling it out.  She actually filled out the application with remarkable speed, her handwriting neat and clearly legible.  Capping her pen, she handed the form back.  "When shall I come in for an interview?"

"I don't want to break it, but that looks so awesome!" True admitted, grinning at the robot.  
Lynx wasn't too impressed at first and hid under True's chair.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:12 am

Gaster smiled and looked it over. "Does 1:30 today work?" He asked.

Sam laughed. "It's a battle bot, True. I'd be very impressed if you managed to break it."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:17 am

Geena glanced at the clock as she debated.  "I think I can manage it.  Thank you... sir."

"I'll find a way," True mumbled, but gingerly took the controller and started poking buttons.  He couldn't help yelping the first time the bot moved, but slowly he got the hang of it ad had it clumsily stumbling in circles.  "Awesome!"
The bot wandered closer to Sam and True worked it to turn.  Before he could, Lynx darted out from under his chair, his tail a bottle brush, and started attacking the bot's leg.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:22 am

(Bot doesn't have legs XD a battle bot like how I am thinking looks more like a scarier rover. Like this one)

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 14 Latest?cb=20121008142317

Sam plucked up the cat and stroked him. "I don't think Lynx likes it."

Gaster smiled and shook his head. "Please, don't call me that. I, ah, have some ill feelings to that word, 'sir.'"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:26 am

(Oooohhhhhh sorry)

Lynx hissed at the strange rolling thing, fur still on end.
True couldn't help laughing.  "I think he wants to protect you from it."

Geena thought a moment.  "Master Gaster, High Lord of the Laboratory?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:30 am

(Lol it's cool XD)

Sam smiled. "I built it. I don't need to be protected from it. But what do you think so far, True?"

Gaster laughed a little. "I think that's a step in the wrong direction. Please, just call me Gaster or Doctor. Everyone does already anyway, except for a select few."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:32 am

"I think you've got a heck of a talent," True smiled, ruffling Sam's hair.  "A little bigger, we could use it as a guard dog."

"Doctor it is!" Geena agreed with a bright smile.  "I need to get back to work.  Do you need anything else, Doctor?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:36 am

Sam smiled and laughed. He traded True the cat for the controller and turned it and the robot off for now.

Gaster smiled. "I think that will be all for now. Thank you, Geena."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:38 am

"You did a good job with that, Sam," True said, holding the grumpy cat.  "Well done!"

"I'll get you your check.  I look forward to seeing you in the future," Geena grinned then swished away.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:46 am

Sam laughed. "I just need to get the arm working right, and then I think it's all done."

Gaster smiled. He was looking forward to it too. He just hoped Geena wouldn't be intimidated by how much work it would be to organize his work.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:48 am

"If anyone can, you can," True assured him.  "Can I help at all?"

Geena returned with the check and gave Gaster a slight salute.  She was looking forward to telling this place goodbye!
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:56 am

Sam smiled a bit. "Sure. Maybe Lynx should be in the house for now though? I don't want him attacking the insides and hurting himself of the machinery."

Gaster paid with a smile, tipping a little more than normal. He hummed as he headed to work and worked hard. At one, he told the front desk to send a woman named Geena down to his office when she arrived in half an hour.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next