Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress Empty DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:50 am

Gaster smiled and went to walk home with Shuni.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:58 am

Shuni asked to carry the bags of his clothes and carted them along proudly, his little cat ears sitting perkily atop his head.  He liked his hat!  It kept him warm.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:00 am

Gaster smiled. He was glad Shuni liked the hat, and thought it suited the boy well. Once home, Gaster showed Shuni how to hang his clothes in the closet so they stayed nice and neat and didn't wrinkle. "If you want, you have time to change into these so you don't have to wear True's baggy clothes before we go."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:03 am

Shuni smiled and agreed.  "True's clothes are nice, but these are nicer.  They fit!" The cats sat in a row, watching him keenly as he scrambled out of True's clothes and dressed in his new pants and a purple cat shirt.  He smoothed the front of his shirt and turned to face the others.  
"Mew!" said Bitty Kitty.
Shuni grinned.  "Thank you."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:04 am

Gaster waited patiently in the living room for Shuni. He started to read one of his newspapers.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:10 am

Shuni came out, his hat still on his head, looking a proper boy for once.  "I'm ready!" he half announced half questioned.  Did he meet Doctor Dad's approval?
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:12 am

Gaster smiled. "Great. Let's go pick up Paul and True first." He suggested.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:19 am

"Okay!" Shuni instantly agreed.  He would have followed Gaster anywhere.

True had taken a moment to move out of the crowd and call Kat.  he felt a little bad for not calling before now.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:22 am

Kat answered on the second ring. "Hey True." She answered. She had been worried about True, but tried not to let it show in her voice.

Gaster walked with Shuni, mostly just watching the boy and answering any questions he had.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:30 am

True smiled at the sound of her voice.  "Hey, Kat.  Sorry I couldn't call before now.  I forgot today was Family Day at Paul's school and I'd agreed to come."

Shuni had a few, timidly voicing them to Gaster.  Sir had never allowed questions.  The fact that Shuni was asking them at all showed he was learning to relax around the scientist.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:33 am

"That's fine. Was it fun?" She asked. Kat was glad True was at least sounding better.

Gaster welcomed any and all questions, and answered them as best he could.

(Still excited to meet Gaster's potential lady friend bounce )
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:45 am

"Very.  Paul's a pretty big hit about school," True said, turning to check on his brother.  "How was your day?"

Shuni gradually let his curiosity get the better of him, pestering Gaster with question after question.

(Waiting on some place like a burger joint or something with servers that come to your table)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:48 am

(Hmmm... maybe dinner tonight then? Gaster takes them all out?)

Paul cheered and told True how great it was because his big brother was here too.

Kat heard Paul through the phone and laughed. "You're number one fan seems happy."

Gaster patiently answered them all still, again to the best of his knowledge. He was glad Shuni had a healthy curiosity about the world around him.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:52 am

(Works well)

True laughed and gave Paul a one armed hug.  "He promised to let me have one of his pintings.  When I get it, you'll have to see it.  It's astounding!  I'm his number one fan.  Or number two after Dad."

Shuni fell silent as they neared the school, still a little nervous.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:56 am

Kat laughed. "I love how well you all get along so well. It's wonderful. I was thinking, if you wanted, maybe you and me could go out for dinner sometime?" She asked.

Gaster was confident, and laid a gentle hand on Shuni's shoulder. Those kids would not bother Shuni if he had any say in it.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:58 am

True hesitated, slowly pulling away from Paul.  Dinner, wow!  "Uh... Sure!  When did you have in mind?  And where?"

Shuni drew close to him, nervous, but trusting.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:05 am

Kat shrugged a little. "Oh, I don't know yet. Is there a time or place that works really well for you?"

Gaster went under the usual tree he waited for Paul under. He would do his best not to betray what trust Shuni had placed in him.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:02 am

True considered. "Tell you what, I'll see what adventures my family has planned then I'll get back to you pronto. School's about to let out, so ikik gotta go, but I'm looking forward to dinner with you."

Shuni looked around then sat at Gaster's feet by the tree.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:17 pm

Kat smiled happily. "Okay. I'll talk to you later then?"

Gaster patiently waited, and watched everyone idly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:23 pm

"Later."  True hung up and looked for Paul.  It was time to leave, right?  Did they just walk out?
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:26 pm

Paul smiled and bounced. "Can we go see Dad at work?" He asked.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:27 pm

"I don't know, he might be waiting for us.  If not, absolutely!" True promised, grinning as he wheeled toward the door.  "Come on, bouncy puppy."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:31 pm

Paul giggled and followed. He grinned really big when he saw Gaster. "Dad! Shuni!" He ran up and gave them both hugs.

Gaster chuckled. "How did you boys enjoy your day today?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:36 pm

"It was very educational," True said with a nod.  "I learned that your boy here is just as awesome as I always believed."

The hug surprised Shuni, but he returned it willingly.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:43 pm

Gaster smiled proudly. "Good! What do you think we swing by the lab, get Sam, and then go out for burgers?" He suggested.

Paul started chattering to Shuni happily, and admired his new hat and clothes.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next