Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 30 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:41 pm

"You will take care of the cats... And me like I take care of the cats?" It was too good for Shuni to believe! A home? A real home with people to care for him? This couldn't be real. It had to be a dream! Didn't it? Or maybe it was another one like the last Sir? But this one had nice boys who cared and loved each other, so he couldn't be. Right?
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 30 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:42 pm

Gaster nodded. "Yes. We will take good care of you and the cats." He promised.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:46 pm

Shuni got out of his chair and padded over to Gaster. Kneeling, he put his head on Gaster's knee and promised, "I will be best servent ever and do all you ask and be good boy and keep cats out of trouble. You not regret taking us!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:48 pm

Gaster looked awkward and uncomfortable. "Uhm, Shuni? You can get up. I don't really want or need you to be a servant. All I ask, like for all my boys, is you pick up after yourself and that's it." He said awkwardly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:53 pm

True grinned at Shuni's shock and Gaster's discomfort. Rolling around the table to draw up next to Shuni he explained, "Gaster thinks lost boys are like kittens. You are his new kitten now, just like a new kitten is for you, you are to him, okay?" As Shuni nodded slowly, True muttered to Gaster, "And you get to give your own pets a bath!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:56 pm

Gaster nodded to True in thanks. "Yes. Precisely what True said." He went back to eating. Shuni was a strange one, but a good kid.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:58 pm

Shuni smiled happily and scurried back to his seat. He knew how to be a pet! He'd be the best pet Gaster ever had! He licked his bowl clean and chased down every last crumb before surrendering his dishes to True.

True just smirked and shook his head as he started on the dishes. He hoped Dad knew what he was getting himself into.

(Night night)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:01 am

(Nighty night *snuggles*)

Gaster finished eating as well and turned to Shuni. "Shuni, you need a bath. Would you like me to help wash you off in the tub with soap and water, or do you want to do it by yourself?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:46 pm

Shuni looked at Gaster blankly then down at himelf. "I shower with clothes on at the pool when they let me," he said, not sure what Gaster was asking. Tub?

(Getting dragged all over kingdom come, so not sure when I'll be on except later.)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:50 pm

Gaster nodded thoughtfully. "I'll help this time. True? Do you by chance have an extra pair of clean clothes Shuni may be able to borrow? I'm afraid all of mine would be too big, and Sam and Paul's too small..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:50 pm

(And okey dokey Smile )
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:36 pm

"Sure, I have a couple things that should about fit him," True nodded.  Still be too big on his skinny frame, but closer in size than his other choices.  He wheeled back o his room and soon returned with a Batman tee and a pair of grey sweats.  "How's this?"

Shuni looked at Gaster, shocked.  "For me?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:49 pm

Gaster shrugged. "For now at least, I think that would work fine. We will get you clothes in more your size in a couple of days, Shuni. Thank you, True. I am going start a bath. If you want to change, Shuni, and leave your clothes in the hall for now, I will see to it that they're washed." He stood and went to the bathroom to start filling the tub with warm water.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:03 pm

"Okay."
True reached out to stop the little one as he started stripping right there in the kitchen.  At least there were only guys here in the house.  "Go into the hall at least, okay?"
"Oh."  Shuni followed Gaster like a lost kitten and stood in the hall, waiting nervously as he got out of his dirty, tattered clothes.
True shook his head and started cleaning up the dirt.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:06 pm

Gaster started the water and called Shuni into the bathroom. "Is the water too hot?" He asked. "And as a future note, usually we change and get out of our clothes in the bathroom or bedroom. There are no girls around, but most women don't see kindly to that kind of thing unless they ask you to."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:23 pm

"I'm sorry," Shuni apologized, inching into the bathroom.  He stared at the water nervously.  "That's a lot of water."  He put his finger in water and jerked it out.  "Hot!"  It was barely more than warm, but to someone who was used to cold water...
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:26 pm

"Too hot? We do want it warm, because that'll help clean better." Gaster said. However, he did put some cold water in the tub and felt the temperature. Lukewarm. "All right, that should do well. Now, please get in the tub and get water all over yourself." Gaster instructed. He stoof to get the soap and shampoo off of the shower caddy.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:39 pm

Shuni stepped in slowly, wincing at the "hot" water, but it was tolerable.  Slowly he slipped inside, clinging tightly to the edges.  He looked up at Gaster with worried eyes.  "I won't drown, will I?  Kitties don't like a lot of water."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:43 pm

Gaster chuckled and shook his head. "No, you would have to be trying to drown to be doing so in this shallow of water." He put some soap on a soft yellow sponge and made sure it bubbled. "Now, use this and the water to scrub everywhere but your hair and face. Like this." He showed Shuni in gentle circular motions on his arm, and used the bathwater to rinse the soap off afterwords. "Now I will do your back and you can get the rest."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:00 pm

Shuni stared at the bubbles, fascinated.  He started scrubbing himself down, breaking into giggles as the bubbles multiplied.  He keened in delight as he played, popping the bubbles and herding them about the increasingly dirty water.  They were barely halfway through and the water was already a soft brown.  This felt soooo good!  At one point, he actually arched his back against Gaster's scrubbing and gave a noise that was a cross between a moan and a purr.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:02 pm

Gaster chuckled a little at that. After that, Gaster got out the shampoo, and squeezed a little in his hand. "All right, make sure your hair is wet, Shuni, and I will wash it with the shampoo."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:08 pm

Shuni patted the water on his head, not leaning into the water like most people would.  "Wet enough?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:12 pm

Gaster shook his head. "It needs to be wet all the way to here." He said. He tapped where he needed it wet to. "Lean back into the water, and your hair should get wet enough. Like the kind of wet if you were outside in a heavy rain for long enough." He hoped the analogy helped.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:21 pm

Shuni nodded, understanding the analogy, and leaned back carefully, getting his hair wet.  He slipped a little, going all the way under, and came up spluttering.  He wrapped his eyes, coughing.  "Not rain!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:27 pm

Gaster got a towel and gently helped get the water, dirt, and soap out of Shuni's face and eyes. "It's all right. You're okay." He rubbed Shuni's back a little in an attempt to calm him again.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next