Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 31 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:32 pm

Shuni calmed under Gaster's care and smiled timidly up at him even as his ribs still heaved.  Each and every bone was visible under his skin, so it wasn't hard to watch his breathing.  "Thank you... sir..."  He didn't like calling Gaster that.  Sir was bad.  Sir was mean.  This one wasn't like Sir.  He needed a different name.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 31 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:36 pm

Gaster smiled back and applied the shampoo. He gently massaged the cleaning solution onto Shuni's scalp, and intructed the boy to tilt his head back a little so the soap didn't run in his eyes. After that, Gaster instructed Shuni to lean back again, but this time kept one hand on the back on his neck so he didn't slip down all the way and used the other hand to rinse his hair out.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:43 pm

Shni relaxed, sighing happily.  "That feels nice, Master G."  He kept his eyes closed, enjoying the gentle fingers massaging his scalp through his tangled hair.  Once it was washed out, it reached his shoulders in a tangled, mostly unhealthy mess, but the healthy part was a beautiful true black.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:48 pm

Gaster smiled and took the stopper out of the tub. "Now it's time to dry off." He told Shuni, motioning for the boy to step out of the tub. He handed him a towel while Gaster used a second to dry off Shuni's hair. "We will need to brush out your hair and give it a trim." He told Shuni. "That way, it will look better and be healthier, and that is good, yes?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:59 pm

"What is trim?" Shuni asked curiously as he dried off.  He liked towels.  They were better than any blankets he'd ever had!  He loved soft and fluffy things.  He buried his face in the towel once everything else was dried off, his hair doing weird things now that it was just barely damp and washed for the first time in years.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:03 am

"To trim is to cut a little bit off." Gaster explained. "For hair, it is good to keep it trimmed so it stays healthy. Why don't you get the clothes True is lending you on and I will find a brush to get the snarls out of your hair."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:11 am

Shuni nodded happily.  "Yes, Master G!"  He carefully hung up his towels nice and neat then clombed into the clothes.  If he was more filled out, the fit would have been closer, but as it was, the shirt was like a billowy tent on his bony frame and the pants only stayed up because of the drawstring.  "These are so nice!  Nicest clothes I have ever had!" he enthused.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:15 am

Gaster smiled faintly. "Please don't call me that. Gaster would do well enough." He found a brush and instructed Shuni to sit down on the edge of the tub. "Now, this will pull and hurt, but the more you keep your hair brushed and nice in the future, the easier it will be to brush out. Like a cat with matted fur. Keep it brushed, and it won't mat and be nicer to brush."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:19 am

"Matted fur hurts kitties," Shuni stated, obediently sitting on the edge of the tub.  "It's good to get the mats out.  Why are you Gaster?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:26 am

Gaster went to work brushing out Shuni's hair, trying to be somewhat gentle. "Well, my name is Dr. William D. Gaster, but I prefer people calling me Gaster. Mostly just a preference thing."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:36 am

Shuni winced at the pulling but didn't complain. "Why not Doctor?" he asked curiously.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:39 am

"Because I work at a place where there are a lot of Doctors." Gaster explained. "Although for a brief time, True called me Doctor Dad." He smiled at the memory.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:43 am

"Doctor Dad," Shuni repeated slowly. He liked that. It fit nicely. He would never presume to call Mas- Faster that, but part of him wished he could.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:46 am

About half an hour to forty-five minutes later, Shuni's hair was brushed free of snarls and clumps. Gaster smiled in satisfaction. "There. That looks a lot nicer." He guided Shuni to a mirror to see for himself if he wanted. "I will lastly show you how to wash your face, and then I will say you're clean enough."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:52 am

Shuni stood and stared into the mirror. He touched his reflection then himself then waved. "That is me! I look different! I look like... Person!" Shuni breathed, hardly able to believe it.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:57 am

Gaster smiled. "Hopefully a good different?" He asked as he hung up the towels to dry.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:07 am

Shuni shook his head hard and watched his ebony hair fall neatly iinto place. "Much better," he confirmed. "I like being clean and neat."

(Bed. Night! Tomorrow re Ind me I had an idea I wanted to run passed yes.)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:12 am

Gaster smiled. "Good! If you don't mind me asking, have you ever had a check up? To make sure you're healthy inside?" He sincerely wanted the best for Shuni, and wanted to make sure he was healthy as well as happy.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:37 am

Shuni looked down and poked himself in the belly. "Sir checked insides before making me able to make people sleep, Gaster. That was long time ago. Was that a check up?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:53 am

Gaster hesitated. "Yes and no. If it is all right, I do not trust Sir, so may I give you another check up tomorrow? Just to make sure?"

(You had an idea you wanted to run past me?)
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:03 pm

Shuni nodded eagerly.  "If that is what you want, Ma- Gaster.  Thank you for your care."  His words were almost interrupted by the giant yawn that cracked his jaw.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:48 pm

Gaster smiled. "Go get some sleep. You deserve it, and we will get you a check up tomorrow." He said kindly before going to see how True, Sam, and Paul were coming along as far as bedtimes were concerned.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:40 pm

Shuni nodded, rubbing his eyes sleepily.  He was full for the first time in a long time, warm, clean, and safe!  He could remember the last time all of those had been answered at once.  He padded off to his room, holding the legs of the pants up so he wouldn't trip on the hems.  Letting himself in, he climbed into the nest he'd created in the corner of the room and nestled in.  He'd barely gotten settled before the cats flocked to him and snuggled in around him, creating a giant fluffy heap.  In seconds flat, Shuni was out for the count.

True was in his room with the door open playing with his computer and practicing with the software.  He'd ushered the boys off toward bed but wasn't checking on their routine.  He figured they could be trusted to finish up on their own, making it clear his bathroom was open since Dad and Shuni were in the other.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:30 pm

Sam and Paul told True and their dad goodnight before they went to bed. Gaster rapped lightly on the door frame. "Any plans tonight, or are you just messing around before going to bed?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:38 pm

True craned around to see his father.  "I'm going to be walking Kat home at one tonight, or rather this morning, and I might sleep between now and then.  How about you?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next