Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 29 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:04 am

Gaster was unable to pick up this time, and it went to his voicemail.

Paul nodded and got a dish of water. "Do we have chicken? Kitties like chicken, right?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 29 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:34 am

"Hey, it's True, just letting you know everyone iis home and safe. Um, could you pick up some cat food on the way home? Okay, love ya, bye.". True hung up and went to help the others.

Shuni nodded. "Chicken iis yummy for cats and peoples."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:02 am

Paul looked through the fridge for some chicken. "True? Can you cook these chicken breasts for the kitties please?" He asked his big brother. He put the cold chicken on the counter befpre he scurried off to help Sam look for more blankets and pillows.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:39 pm

True chopped the chicken into chunks and tossed them into a frying pan until they were browned then placed them on two separate plates.  "Here you go," True said, handing them to Shuni.  He smiled, shaking his head as te dirty little boy accepted with eyes wide as saucers and scampered off.  Shower.  He needed a shower next.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:53 pm

Paul and Sam brought a bunch of pillow and blankets for Shuni and the cays. Paul looked so happy and proud of himself.

True got a text from Gaster. ~Sorry I didn't pick up the phone earlier. Off work now, and about to head home. Do I need to pick up anything besides cat food?~
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:59 pm

Shuni looked up at them, eyes wide in shock.  "That is so many!  Thank you."  He accepted shyly and began making a nest in the corner, tossing the pillows around the room for the cats, who were all busy with the chicken.

True washed his hands then read the text.  ~Not that I can think of.  I can go shopping later.~
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:03 pm

Paul offered to help Shuni, being the sweet boy he was.

Sam asked True what he could help with dinner, since they hadn't eaten yet.

Gaster read the text and pocketed his phone. Cat food. he went to the store to get some. He started to compare the different foods.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:15 pm

Shuni timidly shook his head, not sure how to be helped.  "Thanking you," he said softly.  "Thanking you very much."

"Actually, Sam, I'm just going to do grilled cheese and tomato soup," True said, reading the label on the can of soup.  "Do you think you could make sure the downstairs shower and bath has plenty of soap and shampoo?  If not, I may have to give Shuni a scrub down in my own shower."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:17 pm

Sam nodded and scurried off to check. He returned a couple of minutes later. "We do. We would have to open up a new bar of soap, since the current one is really low, but the supplies are all there."

Paul smiled and crouched down to play with some of the cats that were done eating.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:21 pm

"Okay.  Will you get Paul and Shuni to at least wash their hands, please?" True asked, putting the sandwiches on the pan.  "This will only take a few minutes."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:23 pm

Sam nodded and poked his head in Shuni's room. "Will you guys please wash your hands? True says dinner will be ready soon,"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:27 pm

Shuni nodded.  "I will.  I do not know where or how."  He wanted to please, really, he did, but where did one wash their hands in a house?  He washed his hands in puddles or drinking fountains, usually, sometimes the bathroom at the park if he was really lucky.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:29 pm

Paul smiled and took Shuni's hand. "Come on! I'll show you!" He led Shuni to the bathroom and showed him all about washing your hands.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:52 pm

Shuni watched closely the imitated Paul exactly. He liked this way of washing hands. The water was warm!

True set out the plates and called, "Dinner's ready, boys!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:00 pm

Paul smiled. "Come on, Shuni! Let's go eat!" He guided the older boy to the table and sat down. Paul picked up his spoon and spooned some soup for himself. He also dunked his grilled cheese into his soup to eat. Not long after dinner started, Gaster came home, hefting a couple big bags of catfood. "I'll join you after putting these in the garage for now." He told the boys.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:04 pm

"Need any help, Dad?" True called. He'd been so busy making uure the others were settled in he hadn't gotten any food for himself.

Shuni had never had soup before. He again watched Paul, mimicking him like a chiochiold would an older sibling. He jumped in fright when Faster came in, dropping a quarter of his sandwich in his soup. He started using his spoon clumsily to save it and found he liked sandwich soup.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:07 pm

Gaster shook his head. "You go ahead and start eating, True. I won't be but a moment." He went into the garage to find a good spot for the catfood.

(Did you get Dragon Rider? If you wanted to do a mini time skip, you could find out Blade's backstory tonight XD)

Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:11 pm

True nodded, but instead of eating made Gaster a couple of sandwiches and spooned up some soup for him. Only then did the oldest Gaster boy settle to eat his own food.

(I'm honestly too tired to post or appreciate iit properly. Tomorrow night we'll get to it. Sorry.) Sleep
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:14 pm

(Lol is cool XD Go sleep if you're tired. You deserve a good night's rest Smile )

Gaster also went to get out of his work clothes and wash up for dinner before joining them. He was now wearing a faded Rush band tee shirt and pajama pants. "I apologize." He said as he sat down. "Work drug on forever it seemed."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:19 pm

(I will soon. I'm laying iin bed listening to the rain. I know someone who loves Rush.)

"It's okay," True smiled. "We handled things alright here, right, boys?"

Shuni just stared at Gaster, intimidated by his presences. He was tall! And had a funny shirt on. He recognized that shirt from someone else who'd worn one just like it.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:23 pm

(My dad introduced me to them a long time ago Smile I like them on occasion. I have to be in a mood though.)

"Yup!" Paul chirped. He started happily talking to his dad about everything that had happened that day.

Gaster smiled and listened to it all. The tall and lanky scientist loved his family dearly, and did his best to make sure everyone was well taken care off. "I'm glad You can join us, Shuni." He said warmly after Paul was done chattering. "If you need anything, please do not hesitate to ask."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:27 pm

(I haven't really listened to them yet. I have the problem of not breaking out of my musical comfort zone.)

"Please, Sir Mister Sir, how long may we stay in your den?" Shuni stammered. "It is a nice den and we don't want to mess it or upset you."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:32 pm

Gaster chuckled. "Please, feel free to call me Gaster." he said kindly. "And as far as I am concerned, you may stay as long as you wish."

(Well, if/when you do listen to them, I highly recommend The Trees and Bastille Day by them Smile )
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:34 pm

Shuni hesitated, not sure he'd understood right. "You want us to wish to leave?" he asked uncertainly.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:36 pm

Gaster shook his head. "What I am saying is I will not force you to stay here, but you may as long as you want.. As long as you are here with us though, I will do my best to take care of you."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next