Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 35 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:10 am

True took a shower, sitting for a good hour with his head bowed under the spray until the water ran cold.  Shivering, he pulled on a pair of sweats and half fell into bed.  Rolling under the blankets, he wrapped himself up in his blankets and tried to sleep. He hoped Lex's hit wouldn't bruise.  It was red and tender now and that wasn't a good sign bruise wise.  He finally drifted off and dreamed of men chasing Kat.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 35 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:21 am

Kat woke up kind of early the next morning and cleaned around her home. Mostly anything mind numbing and time consuming. She was worried.

Gaster made breakfast, and Paul ran into True's room to wake him up. "True! True! Today is the day you come to school with me! Come on come on come on!"

~

Ashton woke up early, as he usually did. He saw Lex still snoozing away and slipped out soundlessly. He managed to lift some fresh donuts from a gas station, Krispy Kreme donuts even. But when he went to find something for his breakfast, the butcher he decided to dumpster dive from caught him and smacked him hard in the jaw with the butt of a knife. Ashton scurried off, but his jaw had been dislocated. Not broken, thankfully, but dislocated. He made his way back to Lex's hideout.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:43 am

True groaned and winced as he sat up.  "What?  Where?" he mumbled, disoriented.  "Right.  School." He touched his cheek and winced.  Damn, he had a briuse the day of school.  Wonderful.  "Let me get dressed and wake up."

~

Led was up and running his hand through his hair. Spotting Ashton, he frowned deeply. "Ash. Here. Now."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:46 am

Paul nodded excitedly and scampered off. "Dad made breakfast!" He called back as he left.

Gaster decided to get Shuni up. He knocked on the boy's door. "Shuni? Do you want to come eat while breakfast is still hot?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:06 pm

True pulled himself iinto his chair and rolled into the bathroom. Yep, he was sporting a lovely bruise, but it wasn't as dark as he feared. After getting dressed, he rolled into the kitchen.

Shuni opened the door and looked up at Gaster, wide eyed. "Kitties come too?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:16 pm

Paul was super excited, and kept chattering to Sam about how cool it was going to be to have True in his class.

Gaster nodded. "If they want. I will show you where the cat food is and how much they recommend to give per cat." He turned and saw True wheel out. Gaster frowned, but didn't say anything about the bruise, but his expression said True was going to have to explain it later.

~

Ashton obediently shuffled over to Lex. He offered him the donuts first wordlessly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:26 pm

True shifted a little building but said nothing as he joined his brothers. That was a conversation for later. He smiled at Paul, happy he was happy. "So what am I supposed to do or say while I'm in class?"

Shuni nodded happily. "There is food just for kitties? I not know that!"

~

Lex took the doughnuts and glanced at them before setting them aside and pulling Asher closer. Placing his hands on either side of Asher's jaw, he firmly pushed the bone back into joint. "Better?" he asked, his hands still cradling Asher's face almost gently.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:30 pm

Paul started to excitedly chatter about how True was going to meet all his teachers and there would be an art and music show and everything.

Gaster smiled and nodded. "It's specially made to be very healthy for cats, and I tried to get the best one that should taste the best too." He motioned for Shuni to follow so he could show him where the catfood was.

~

Ashton worked his jaw a little before he nodded. "Yeah. Thanks."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:45 pm

True listened closely, absorbing the information. This was a big deal to Paul, he was going to take it seriously.

Shuni followed right on Gaster's heels. "That was kind of you, youe are kind to kitties. You are good."

~

"Welcome. You found doughnuts?" Lex picked up the box and stared admiring the food.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:03 pm

Paul was incredibly excited. "I can't wait to introduce you to everyone!" He said as he bounced in his chair.

Gaster smiled and chuckled softly. "Thank you. I put the catfood in here, the garage, so no cat would accidentally get into it and eat themselves sick or fat."

~

It was just a dozen glazed, but still fresh donuts. "Stole." Ashton corrected. "Sales clerk didn't even notice."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:16 pm

"First you have to finish eating breakfast and clean up for school," True laughed at his little brother.  "What about you, Sam?  What are you up to today?"

Shuni nodded seriously.  "Some cats silly that way.  Eat and eat and eat!  They not know will still be there later.  Can kitties come out into the house, or do they have o stay in our room?"

~

"Nice going," Lex approved opening the box.  "Love doughnuts.  Do you want one to, I don't know, lick or something?"  He knew eating regular food made Ashton sick, but maybe he'd like the taste.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:23 pm

Sam smiled as Paul quickly finished eating so he could go get ready quickly. "I'm going to help Dr, Ally work on some lab machines." Sam told True. "She's going to show me how to do maintenance on them and adjust things."

"As long as they don't break or trash anything, I do not mind if they come out into the house." Gaster told Shuni. "And they aren't allowed to have food from the kitchen unless we give it to them."

~

Ashton sadly shook his head. "I used to like them, but the smell now almost makes me feel nauseous."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:28 pm

"That's pretty cool," True nodded.  "Oh, your paint design is ready.  Do you want the design now or later?  And I can help you paint it when you're done and ready."

"I will tell them," Shuni smiled, happy his family could have more room to move in.  "They usually listen to me.  Sometimes they get naughty, but I will teach them.  Promise!"

~

"Sorry, bro.  Tough gig," Lex said, munching his doughnut.  He cleaned out about half of them before closing the box and stashing it where the rats - two and four legged - couldn't get them.  "Let's take a stroll about the kingdom."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:36 pm

Sam smiled. "How about after the robot is done? And I'd love the help."

Gaster nodded. "I am trusting the cat's care to you then. I would like to give them all check ups here before too mch longer, just to make sure they are all in good health. If you wish, you could watch and help and learn."

~

While Lex ate, Ashton made sure nothing had reopened. It hadn't. He nodded and stood when Lex spoke to him. He pulled his jacket on and followed Lex out.

(I keep seeing Lex and want to call him Lex Luther just once XD)
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:44 pm

"Deal," True nodded.  "Just let me know when you want it.  I'm really looking forward to seeing it completed."

"Check ups like with my check up?" Shuni asked.  "I have to helps then.  Most of them don't like other people.  Other people were mean to them.  I would like to learn to better care for kitties."

~

Lex immediately headed up and began moving along the rooftops.  Few people thought to look up, so most didn't even know he existed, watching over them, deciding who got a pass and who was fair game.  He looked after the streets, seeing them as an ecosystem of teaming ants.  If certain streets got preyed on too often, it through off the ecosystem.  Not often enough, people flocked to those streets, jamming them.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:49 pm

Sam smiled. "Me too. I actually should take it for a test drive before everything gets bolted in place for sure. I was thinking of trying it out tomorrow, if you wanted to join me."

Gaster nodded. "It would be like your checkup, yes. And I will teach you all I can about cat care, but you could learn more by reading it from books."

~

Ashton kept up well enough, but he was not as good at roofhopping as Lex. Ashton had learned a while ago that as long as you didn't get on his bad side, Lex wasn't all that bad. Usually.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:03 pm

"I'd be honored," True said sincerely.  "Thank you."

"I know a little reading," Shuni said proudly.  "I learned from reading the boxes.  I recognize some."

~

Lex moved from roof to roof, watching the streets.  He slowed as he moved along 3rd from one end of his territory line to the other, just watching.  No one was hunting here.  Good.  As he headed to one of the other streets, though, he paused and crouched, watching something below with a frown.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:08 pm

Sam smiled and hugged him before he went to get ready.

Gaster smiled. "Good! Maybe we can read the books together, and you can teach me what you know." He said encouragingly.

~

Ashton scrambled behind Lex, and peered down. "What is it?" He asked curiously.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:17 pm

True chuckled and made sure he was presentable before grabbing Paul's bags and hanging them on the handles of his chair.  It felt odd, the weight throwing him off, but he liked it.  Made him feel useful.

Shuni nodded hard.  "Yes, mister Gaster sir!  Yes!"  I'm sorry, I mean Gaster.  Gaster."

~

Lex pointed down.  "That one's mugging a pregnant lady.  Pregnant is Off. Limits."  He was biting his words.  That was never a good sign.  Lex didn't have many rules, but the ones he did have he expected to be followed.  He glanced around nd spotted a small piece of brick.  Leaning over, he let it fall, aimed right for the mugger's head.  It wasn't big enough to kill, but it'd leave him a hell of a headache.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:30 pm

Paul bounced in excitement. He was grinning from ear to ear the whole time.

Gaster smiled. Shuni was trying and seemed happy, and that was all he could ask for. "Go eat some breakfast, Shuni." He said gently.

~

Ashton watched. "Want me to remind him later, I'm guessing?" He murmured. "Or are you doing it in person this time?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:35 pm

"Yes, Gaster."  Shuni scurried to the kitchen table and scrambled into his seat.  True grinned at the little cat boy and started helping him with breakfast. 
"Are you coming with us to school, Shuni?" True asked.
Shuni looked up from his food and turned to Gaster, a question in his eyes.  Was he?

~

Lex watched the woman run.  "Nope.  He's out.  I'm removing him."  He stood and headed for the next rooftop.  "Maybe those punks you were running with can prove their worth."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:44 pm

"It's fine if Shuni wants to walk there with us, but he will be coming with me to the lab for a check up." Gaster said with certainty.

~

Ashton shrugged and followed. "Those three talk big and all, but they're more bark than bite."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:51 pm

"Sounds like you're coming with us, Shuni," True chuckled.  
"Okay," Shuni agreed and kept eating quickly.
True glanced at his father.  "I don't think he cares, but should I get him something other than my pajamas to wear for the walk?"

~

"If the three of them can't tell one basterd he's not welcome, then they can be done," Lex said coldly.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:57 pm

Gaster looked Shuni over. "I think it will be fine for now. We will get him some clothes today after his checkup."

~

Ashton nodded and followed in silence after that.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:12 pm

"Cool.  At least make him not sticky?" True chuckled.

~

Lex stalked off, hunting now instead of just observing.  Now where were those little twerps?
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next