Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 16 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:49 pm

"I think you're the real hero," Tru told his brother, hugging him tightly.  "Help me put it on?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 16 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:54 pm

Paul nodded. He tied the string in a loose bow around True's neck, and arranged the cape so it flowed behind his chair even. Paul smiled proudly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:00 am

True just had to take a spin around the room, showing off his cape proudly.  "What do you think?  Am I awesome or what?" he laughed, grinning at his brothers and dad.

(Now I want a cape.)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:08 am

(Lol XD I could actually probably make one, if I had the fabric...)

Ally smiled and stammered that he looked good. Kat didn't say anything, but smiled thoughtfully, her mind elsewhere. Only one present remained on the table; a small box wrapped in a plain green paper.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:15 am

True glanced at it, not really sure how to handle this. "Looks like there's one left," he said a bit lamely.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:23 am

Kat's focus was snapped back into reality. "Oh. That one's mine..." She said quietly. She reached over and handed it to True wordlessly. She looked a little nervous.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:25 am

"Thank you, you didn't have to," True smiled, accepting the gift. He looked iit over then began unwrapping it carefully.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:27 am

Under the paper was a plain, brown box. There was a weight to the present, as is something slightly heavy was inside.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:31 am

True frowned, his curiosity quipped. What was this thing?? He opened it carefully and looked inside.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:39 am

Inside was a music box. It was made of metal, and the outside was carved and colored with balloons and cotton candy. "Open it." Kat said softly. She was looking down and blushing. She was scared True wouldn't like it.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:50 am

True had never seen a genuine music box before. Sure he knew about them but had never seen one. This one was beautiful. He traced the design a moment then opened the lid
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:01 am

Once opened, a tiny carousel started to spin and play music. The little carousel sparkled and lit up a little even. Kat blushed. "You told me that carousel meant something to you, so I tried to get you a small version of it so you could always have it to look at." She explained softly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:17 am

True cradled the carousel in his hands, speechless.  After the song played out, he carefully set it aside then pulled Kat to him in a tight hug.  "Thank you," he whispered in her ear, impulsively kissing her cheek.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:46 pm

Kat hugged him back. When he kissed her, she smiled and blushed, looking down. She looked happy.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:49 pm

True let go and looked back at the gifts he'd been given. "Thank you, guys.  I don't know what to say.  I- This is the best day of my life because of you, hands down!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:55 pm

Everyone seemed to be happy True enjoyed himself. Ally timidly pointed out it was getting late, and she should head home. She gave True a hug before she left.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:57 pm

"Thank you, Ally, I'll see you around," True said, hugging her back.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:13 pm

"B-bye True!" Ally stammered. "H-happy b-birthday!" Ally scurried off. Kat chose to stay around a little while longer. She was really happy, smiling nice and big, and it was a genuine smile too.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:25 pm

True picked up his gifts except the mic as he'd run out of space and asked Kat, "Would you like to help me set things up?  I mean, you don't have to, but being a fellow musician, you could help me figure out where best to put everything."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:36 pm

Kat smiled and nodded. "Sure. I'd love to." She picked up the mic and followed True.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:32 pm

True led her to his room and set the things carefully on his desk.  "I still need a few things in here, but I'm liking how it's shaping up.  I've never had a room that was my own to design."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:35 pm

Kat smiled and looked around. "I like it so far. I like all the colors. Makes it seem cheery. It's also easy to coordinate with anything if you switch something out." She set the mic down next to the desk.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:44 pm

"My thoughts exactly," True grinned.  "I was thinking about trying to find some posters, but I don't even know where to start."  He backed up from the desk and carefully placed the music box on top of the dresser, slipping the gift card under it.  There.  Easy to get to, but where the sound wouldn't carry.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:50 pm

Kat smiled softly. "I am glad you like that. I was so worried you'd see it as a silly gift." She started to set the mic up in an attempt to ignore her creeping blush.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:03 pm

True glanced over his shoulder at her, genuinely surprised.  "Are you kidding?  Kat, other than this home and family, your gift is the best thing anyone has ever given me.  Thank you."  He reached over to help her tighten a joint.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next