Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 28 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:58 pm

"Be careful and stay where I can see you," True warned.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 28 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:00 am

Paul nodded and crouched down. He gently offered his hand to the cat and talked softly and kindly to it.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:20 am

The cat arched its back and hissed before running back into the alley, fleeing toward Shuni and safety.  It recognized Paul, but with everything that had happened, it wasn't taking kindly o strangers.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:28 am

Paul looked sadened by it, and then got an idea. "True! What if we find more cats and they all go to the same place? Would that mean Shuni is in that way?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:34 am

"That makes sense to me," True agreed.  "Okay, lead the way, but stay where I can see you!"  He turned slowly down the alley, checking on Sam to make sure he was okay.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:39 am

Sam was still with True, holding onto the handle as asked still. Paul went on ahead just a little and tried to find another kitty cat.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:46 am

One of the others stared down at Paul from a box out of reach, meowing softly, alerting the others.  Farther on, a couple more slipped into the darkness, trotting toward an awkward pile of boxes and cardboard.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:48 am

Paul smiled and crept towards the boxes. "Shuni?" He asked. "Shuni, it's me, Paul. We found Bitty Kitty. She's safe and happy at home, napping." He said. He hoped he was right, and Shuni was in the boxes.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:01 am

The boxes moved and Shuni peeked out timidly.  "Paul?  Bitty Kitty is with you?" he asked worriedly.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:06 am

Paul smiled. "Well, she's at home. She was cold and hungry, so Sam helped me get her some warm milk, and I let her sleep on one of my pillows." He looked at Shuni. "Are you okay? Do you want food and a bed too?" The friendly little kid asked.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:12 am

Shuni muved his cardboard door aside more and sat cross-legged, watching Paul nervously.  "It's cold here, but we are together.  You... You keep Bitty Kitty.  Bitty Kitty is too little to stay out here."  He was heartbroken to give up even one of his little ones, but he knew it was best for the kitten.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:15 am

Paul smiled. "Why don't all of you come live with us? Then you all could be warm and comfortable and fed." He smiled bigger, getting excited. "There's probably other kittens that need warmth too, right? And you know them better than anyone! We could make them all happy, together!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:21 am

Shuni hesitated, fidgeted.  "I will be in the way.  Lots of people don't like my kitties.  You do, but will your family?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:24 am

Paul smiled. "Of course! Remember, we all came to visit you, and we all want to make sure you and the cats are fine. Besides, if I have Bitty Kitty, Sam and True might get jealous, and you know better than anyone else what kitties might like them, right?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:30 am

Shuni hummed, rocking back and forth  fearfully.  The last time someone had taken him in, they'd used him as a weapon.  These ones were different.  Finally, he nodded.  "We'll come.  All of us.  Please."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:32 am

Paul smiled so happily and excitedly. "Yay! Come on! I'll lead the way!" He paused. "I can help carry kitties if you want." He offered.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:35 am

Shuni nodded timidly.  "That will help.  The little ones can ride in a box."  He stood and folded one of his walls back into a box and began rounding up his cats, coaxing them gently into the box.  Most of them went in, but a few didn't like to be carried, choosing instead to follow.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:39 am

Paul helped and walked to True and Sam, carrying a box carefully. "Shuni said he and his kitty family are coming home with us to be warm and fed!" He said happily.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:44 am

True smiled at the timid teen carrying two more cats while another circled his feet. "Our wee family keeps getting bigger and bigger. Do you want me to carry the box on my lap, Paul, or can you manage?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:46 am

"I got it." Paul said happily. He talked to the cats excitedly, chattering all about their new home together.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:49 am

The cats were all nervous about this move,and no matter how much Paul and Shuni tried to console them, they cried the whole way to the house. The noise was grating on True's nerves by the time they got home and he was happy to open the door and get them that much closer to their destination.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:51 am

Paul led Shuni to his room and set the box down. It was the same room Bitty Kitty was in.

"I can find the air mattress if you'd like to sleep on that for now." Sam offered to Shuni. "We also still have a lot of extra pillows and blankets too."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:55 am

Shuni didn't know what an air mattress was and he was distracted momentarily hhen Bitty Kitty woke up. She ran mewling to her ecstatic mother and the whole group surrounded the kitten, meowing and talking to her.
"Pillows and blankets soft and warm," Shuni said softly, still watching the cats.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:57 am

Sam smiled and nodded. He went to get the extras.

Paul was practically bouncing. "They're all so happy Bitty Kitty is okay!" A thought occurred to him. "True? Can you please help me use the microwave to make more milk warm for the rest of the cats?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:01 am

Shuni looked up and shook his head. "No, please. To much milk makes kitties sick."

"Well, we don't want that!" True said. "I'll go find a dish for water and see what we can do for food, okay?" He carefully backed out of the room and closed the door. This was going to be tricky. Once in the kitchen, he called Faster again.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next