Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 19 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:07 pm

Kat smiled. "Just of the future some." She said softly. She didn't want to spoil the moment either. "I am really hoping this guy I like a lot likes me back as much as I hope he does." She said shyly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 19 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:15 pm

True's heart sank.  There was already another guy...
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:20 pm

Kat laughed a little. "Well, this guy is really sweet, and caring, and even started to walk me home. He saved me from some villainous characters, and even in the short time I've known him, became one of my closest friends. He likes music with me, and wants to make music with me, and even shared one of his most special places with me. It's a carousel. One that lights up every night, but there's no music, but that's okay. It's still beautiful, and so is he." Kat looked at True, and smiled a little shyly. "I went to his birthday party tonight, and helped him start to set up a recording area even." She said softly. She hoped True got the hint now. She also hoped she didn't scare him off by confessing.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:23 pm

True blushed, looking down.  The guy was him!  And she made him seem... "I'm no night in shining armor," he said softly to his knees, "but I do like you.  A lot.  I've never had anyone like me, before, so I don't know... I don't want to hurt you.  Not ever, and I'm scared of doing anything about my feelings for you because I always want you as my best friend, no matter what."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:53 pm

Kat smiled and gently kissed his cheek. "True, just talk to be. About anything you want to or need to. Friends or more, that's really important in any relationship. And I don't need a knight in shining armor. They're a little overrated anyway." She said with a soft smile.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:59 pm

True looked up with a shy smile.  "Thank you, Kat.  I'm not used to actually being able to talk to someone, but I will try."  He paused and added, "I always figured the shinier the armor, the less time they're spending out there fighting and defending."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:01 pm

Kat smiled and looked back at the carousel. "I like that idea. It's like they're trying to be too perfect, right?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:02 pm

True nodded, holding her hand.  "Exactly."  He fell silent, content to be with her as the carasoul spun, the lights twinkling.  It was hypnotic, really.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:09 pm

Kat smiled happily. She really did like being with True, and hoped he liked being with her too. She also hoped, as she watched the carousel spin endlessly, that they could at the least be friends for a long, long time.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:15 pm

True watched blissfully happy until the carousel (thank you for the correct spelling) finally slowed to a stop.  He glanced at her, smiling at her.  "I should get you home."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:20 pm

Kat smiled. "Okay." She let go of his hand so True could use it. She thought today was a good day. "If you want, you can come on up and I can give you the extra soundproofing squares I have." She offered.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:26 pm

"I'd like that," True smiled.  "Thank you again for letting me use it."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:31 pm

Kat shook her head. "It's no trouble. They're extra, and it's a big help that you can actually use them for something."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:39 pm

"Well, when you put it that way," True chuckled.  He glanced at her and couldn't help noticing the way the moon framed her profile.  Geez, he was a sap!
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:41 pm

Soon enough, they reached her apartment complex. Kat opened the door for him once they reached her apartment.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:49 pm

"Thank you," True smiled as he wheeled inside.  "I'm looking forward to seeing your studio."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:54 pm

Kat smiled and motioned him to follow. "It's over here." She led him down a short hall and through a door. Inside was a piano, computer desk with two monitors and a tower, a desk chair, and a mic the same brand True got, but instead of being lower for guitar, this one hung overhead more from an arm. Kat moved the chair to get under the desk to retrieve he extra squares. All four walls of the studio were covered with them already.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:58 pm

True looked around, letting out a low whistle.  "This is an impressive studio you got here!  It has to be a blast to jam in here."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:01 pm

Kat brought out the squares and shrugged. "It can be. I mostly work with these though." She showed True a pair of headphones (to clarify, the over the head kind). "I do a lot of experimenting with sound mixing, and these, although cheap, have really good sound quality. Wanna head?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:05 pm

True accepted the tiles, smiling.  "I'd love to hear!  Please and thank you."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:24 pm

Kat smiled and played what she last had open for him, not realizing it was a rough for one of her projects.

(Link here ->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1MYxGfON2U it's an instrumental kareoke version of the final song she's working on ;P and the words obviously aren't there yet.)
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:31 pm

True closed his eyes, nodding along o the song as he felt it.  Without thinking, he reached over and replayed it when it ended.  First time through was for the Feel of it.  Now for what it was.  After listening to it three times, he finally took off the headphones.  "I like it.  Raw and unpolished, and I can feel there's supposed to be words in there, but overall... This is incredible!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:33 pm

Kat looked at the file name and her face turned red. "Oh yeah. That one. I-it's still a work in progress. S-still writing the words." Her face got redder.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:59 pm

True smiled as he placed the headphones on the desk.  "You have nothing to be worried about, it's a beautiful piece.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:06 pm

Kat nodded. "You're right. I'll keep working on it." She paused a moment. "Ah, is there anything else I can get you? Water?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next