Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 20 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:13 pm

True shook his head.  "I should get going and let you sleep.  I'll text you tomorrow?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 20 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:16 pm

Kat smiled and nodded. "At least let me walk you out." She insisted.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:49 pm

"I'd never turn down spending a few more minutes with a beautiful lady," True grinned, heading slowly toward the door.  He paused, considering.  "Kat?  Are we... dating now?  An item?  Whatever you want to call it?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:50 pm

Kat thought a moment. "Do you want to be dating?" She asked. "If you want, we can try to get to know each other a bit more, or get to know each other more as we date."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:56 pm

True shrugged.  "I don't know.  I don't really like the word dating, I've heard it used lightly way too often.  Let's just get to know each other better and figure it out as we go along.  Is that okay?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:59 pm

Kat smiled and nodded. "Of course, True." When they reached the front door, Kat gave True a hug before he left. "Happy birthday, by the way. Thanks for walking me home."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:09 am

"Thank you, Kat, for being a friend," True replied, hugging her back.  "I'll talk tomorrow, okay?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:15 am

Kat smiled. "Sounds like a plan to me. Take care going home." She told him.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:31 am

"I'll be careful," True promised with a smile.  He turned and started wheeling home, whistling happily all the way there.  He let himself in and made certain everything was cleaned up from the party before going to bed.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:33 am

There was a few hanging decorations True couldn't reach from his chair, and Gaster had already gone to bed. However, Gaster did wake up early the next morning and cleaned those up before he made chocolate waffles.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:49 am

True woke up, sniffing the scent of waffles.  He rolled out slowly, still in his PJ's of an over-sized metal band shirt and baggy sweats.  "Smells good in here."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:52 am

Gaster smiled at him. "Chocolate waffles. About half are made now." He poured some more mix into the iron to make another waffle. "So, was Kat doing all right?" He asked curiously. He knew he and her went out not long before he retired for the evening.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:06 am

True nodded as he set the table. "I walked her home and she showed me her home studio. It's pretty amazing! She also gave me some left over sound proofing materials for mine.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:08 am

Gaster smiled. "She was really eager to help when I called her about possibly setting up the house for a surprise party." He said warmly. He finished the pancakes. "Do you want to wake Sam and Paul up?" He asked.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:12 am

True grinned. "I'd love to!". He rolled to Sam's room first, quietly letting himself inside. Rolling to the foot of his brothers bed, he folded up the blankets to bear Sam's feet then loosely tied an ice cube to each foot before quickly letting himself out and rolling to Paul's room.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:18 am

Sam yelped and jerked awake when the ice cubes made contact with his warm feet. He frowned and shivered a little, cuddling under his blankets. Sam did not like or appreciate being woken like that. Paul was sprawled all over his bed as he slept blissfully.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:01 am

True chuckled when he heard the yelp.  Okay, it was mean, but funny.  Tomorrow Sam would get the gentle wake up call and Paul would get the rude one.  For now, he wheeled up o the head of Paul's bed and leaned over to whisper in his ear.  "Chocolate... Waffles... chocolate waffles!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:38 pm

Paul slept blissfully on. He apparently was a heavier sleeper than his brother.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:44 pm

True poked Paul's shoulder.  "Waffles!  Come on, Paul, don't make me pull out the ice cubes."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:45 pm

Paul stirred sleepily. "Waffles?" He asked with a big yawn
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:50 pm

True grinned and rubbed his back in a stimulating way.  "That's right, waffles!  Chocolate waffles!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:55 pm

Paul yawned again and opened his eyes. He smiled and gave True a sleepy but when he saw him. "Morning, True."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:02 pm

"Morning, sleepy head," True grinned.  "Come on, up and at 'em!  Sam isn't going to be too happy with me and the waffles are getting cold."  He ruffled his brother's hair and backed out of his room.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:59 pm

Paul yawned and followed True. He was still sleepy. Sam was walking over to sit down. He had socks on now. Gaster smiled at his three boys happily.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:12 pm

"Morning, Dad!" True said cheerfully, rolling up to the table.  "Thanks for pancakes."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next