Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 11 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:31 pm

"I don't think it would matter to them." Gaster said. "To them, you're already part of this family, and Paul at the least wouldn't care if a paper said so or not. He probably would want to celelbrate your birthday though."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 11 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:22 pm

"Then let's just tell them it's my birthday," he smiled, heading toward his room.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:26 pm

Gaster smiled. "Good night, True." He said before Gaster went to his own room. He spent some time in his study before going to bed.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:32 pm

True flopped onto his bed with a deep sigh, smiling as he dropped off to sleep. He woke early the next morning despite the lateness of his bedtime. He got started making pancakes because that's what he wanted for his first birthday.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:36 pm

(That's kind of bittersweet.)

On the fridge was a note Paul made last night. It said, "I hope everything is okay, and I can see you soon, brother! -Paul." On it was a drawing of True and Sam and Paul and Gaster, a happy family. Paul was a surprisingly good drawer for such a young age.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:48 pm

True took the note off the fridge and studied it, smiling. He headed back to his room and looked around. Finding the perfect spot, he put the drawing on his bare wall right where he'd see it every morning. There! He first poster! Chortling happily, he returned to the kitchen for breakfast.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:10 am

Paul woke to the smell of pancakes and yawned. He sleepily gave True a hug. "I'm glad you're okay. Can I help?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:27 am

True hugged him back happily.  "I'm sorry I couldn't walk with you yesterday.  I had to take care of something.  Do you want to get out the toppings?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:39 am

"Okay." Paul said. He accepted his brother's excuse, trusting him and the good in him. "Should I get Dad and Sam up too?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:51 am

True glanced at the clock.  "Probably be a good idea.  We don't want you to be late for school."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:05 am

Sam smiled and got them up. A short time later, the rest of the Gaster family came out to get pancakes and whatnot. Gaster smiled and got an idea. "True, may I see your phone please? I wish to ask Miss Kat a question."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:10 am

True gave Gaster a puzzled look but nodded.  He dug out his phone from his ever-present pack and handed it over.  "The contacts is right there, just push the right button, not the left."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:18 am

Gaster thanked True and went into the other room to talk to Kat. He talked to her for a while before he hung up and handed the phone back to True. "Thank you."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:19 am

True gave Gaster a suspicious look as he put away his phone.  "What was that all about?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:23 am

Gaster shook his head. "I merely wanted to ask a small favor of her. Nothing more. Kat will be meeting us at the lab today to watch Sam for a while."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:23 am

"Oh, okay," rue said, smiling a bit.  Then, "Ally's busy today?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:27 am

"Yes, she will be." Gaster said. "However, I must see her about some recent results before we can go take care of errands."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:29 am

True nodded.  "Okay.  I need to get dressed.  Do you mind cleaning up here?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:45 am

Gaster shook his head. "I do not mind at all. Sam, would you please gather the dishes, and then Paul, would you help me by drying and putting them away?" The boyes gladly helped their father before they changed and got ready for the day.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:02 am

True rolled into his room and started looking through his clothes.  Most of them were rather wrinkled from the move, but at last he found what he wanted.  A pair of brand new blue jeans and a button down white and blue checked shirt.  That was nice enough for a judge, right?  He tied on his shoes, brushing off a little dust, then combed his hair nicely.  He felt strange as he wheeled out to meet his dad.  True didn't usually dress up like this.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:28 pm

Gaster was dressed up just a little. He looked pretty professional in his white button down shirt and crisp black slacks. The good doctor had also tamed his salt and pepper hair into being orderly and combed back, which made the scars on his face stand out more. "Shall we be off?" Sam and Paul both nodded.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:32 pm

"I'm ready when you are," True grinned, shoving down the nervous feeling in his stomach.  "You look good, Dad.  Real good.  Ready for a day at school, Paul?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:53 pm

Paul smiled. "Yeah, I am! Let's go!" Paul ran ahead some. "Wanna race there, True?!" He called back.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:01 pm

"Oh, you're on!" True yelled, wheeling after his little brother.  He was careful not to over take Paul but stayed right on his heels the whole time.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:02 pm

Paul laughed and clearly had a blast. The little guy was pretty fast, and was out of breath once they reached the school, but was grinning his big grin.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next