Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 30 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:18 pm

Shuni led the way back home. The cats were laying on and around True, keeping him warm, though none of them were touching the injury. The bleeding had slowed to a stop, but the whole mess looked nasty with soaked, bloody newspaper strips and glops of honey sticking to his side. True was still unconscious, his face pale.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 30 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:30 pm

Gaster lightly touched True's shoulder. His eyes glowed blue, and True, Gaster, and Shuni (by accident) were teleported to the operating room with True on the table. True's chair went with them, and sat in the corner while Gaster swiftly gave True some oxygen and anesthesia. Gaster then went to work making sure everything was secure, thankful that it appeared he was just in time that he could save True. "Thank god.... he didn't bleed out too much..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:33 pm

Shuni froze in fright at first. What just happened? Where were they? He turned and scrambled to hide in a corner under a counter. He huddled there, watching the operation. He didn't know what to say, but he was confused and worried when Gaster cleaned out the packing. Why was he doing that? The bleeding would start again! But then the doctor cleaned and stitched and the bleeding didn't come back. Oh. That was a prettier way of doing things.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:36 pm

Gaster sighed in relief when he was done. He made sure the stitches were more secure than last time, and readjusted the anesthesia so True could wake up, but left the oxygen mask on for now. Gaster noticed Shuni. "Shuni? What are you doing here?" He realized what probably happened and apologized.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:39 pm

"I don't know how I came here," Shuni said timidly, staying in his hiding hole for now. He handed Gaster the ziplock bag they'd used to give him the pancakes. Now it was filled with honey, complete with wax. "This is good to keep the wound from getting... oozy. I don't know the word."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:44 pm

Gaster accepted the bag. "You mean infected? Thank you. I put some cream on his back already that does the exact same thing. If you wish, I can send you back home for now. Thank you so much for finding and helping True. I don't know if I can ever repay you for that."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:46 pm

"Oh. Yes, I'd like to go home." Shuni was disappointed. He thought he'd found something he could give to repay their kindness. Either way, he was glad True was okay. "He will be okay now, right?
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:49 pm

"If he doesn't do anything stupid about it, yes." Gaster said, thanking Shuni again before he teleported Shuni back to the church.

(I shall be poofed for a little while.... Brb!)
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:53 pm

Shuni sighed in relief and ran to check on his cats. He didn't like that weird poofing back and forth. Neither did the cats. They were still anxious and running about the room with their fur on end. He gathered them together, soothing their fears. All was well.

True groaned softly, sucking in deeply from the oxygen.

(Bippityboppity BOO!!)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:39 pm

Gaster waited for him to wake up more, frowning at True.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:41 pm

True opened his eyes and blinked blurrily. He had a strong sense of Deja Vu. Hadn't he already been through all this?
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:44 pm

Gaster took his glasses off and closed his eyes, still frowning. "True. Phoenix. Gaster. Do you have any idea how worried I was? How do you think Sam and Paul would have taken it if you had ran off and bled out there in the fountain?" True could tell he was upset because the doctor had been worried sick once he realized True had left.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:48 pm

True glanced at him then dropped his gaze. Gaster's worry and disappointment hurt worse than Proditer's fists ever had. Weekly, he pulled the mask from his face so he could talk, his voice barely more than a whisper. "I'm sorry. I was upset, not thinking. I'm.. I'm just a stray you picked up out of pity. I've got.. I've got nothing. Nothing to give. Nothing to be. Just a leach."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:52 pm

Gaster sighed and shook his head. He replaced his glasses on his face before he looked at True. "You're wrong. You have seen yourself how much Sam and Paul look up to you. You're like a big brother to them. You take care of them and help nurture them when I am not around or too scatterbrained to think straight. You have so much to give, True. To Sam, to Paul, and so many other people should you choose to. Granted, I can't force you to stay with us, but know you will always have a place, a purpose, and a home under my roof."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:55 pm

True rubbed his face tiredly. "I can't feel it. I know all this, but I can't... I can't feel it. Maybe because I've tried not to feel for most of my life. Don't feel, don't get hurt. I don't want to die. I don' want to be alone. So why do I run?" Dammit, he was crying again! And all he wanted was a hug.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:58 pm

Gaster sighed softly. He stood and sat on the edge of the table, pulling True carefully into a tight hug. He didn't say anything, but the endearing way Gaster hugged True spoke volumes.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:02 pm

True clung to Gaster and cried, burying his face against Gaster's shoulder. As a child, no one had ever held him like this. He'd been starved of all tender affection parents normally lavished on their children. Now it made him feel vulnerable... but loved. Finally he understood. This was what love felt like. Protection. Security. Everything he desperately wanted.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:05 pm

Gaster rubbed True's back, between the shoulder blades, and let True cry. He didn't think Proditor was a very affectionate father, and if that's what True needed, Gaster would make dam sure True could have that affection a father could give.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:07 pm

True hiccuped, trying to catch his breath as his tears dried. "I'm *hic* sorry. I won't do *hic* do it again," True promised between hiccups, his tone childish, but sincere. "I'm sorry. Thank you."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:08 pm

Gaster nodded. He kept holding True until True was done hiccuping. "True, you're loved more than you think, you know that?" He said softly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:12 pm

"I'm starting to," True admitted, exhausted, but feeling lighter than he had in a long time. He sighed and rested his head against Gaster's shoulder. "Thank you, Dad."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:14 pm

Gaster smiled softly. "You're welcome, son."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:16 pm

"Can I go to my room and sleep? I promise to stay there," True yawned. He was ready to sleep for a week! This emotional stuff was draining.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:28 pm

Gaster nodded. He teleported them to True's room, Gaster eyes blowing blue for a moment. The chair came with. "The stitches should hold better, but please try to be more careful. The boys and I will stop by around dinnertime to make sure you're still doing okay."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:30 pm

True nodded, smiling a bit. "Thanks. I'm just going to sleep and watch this movie Ally left for me. If you happen to pass her, will you thank her for me? For leaving it."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next