Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 31 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:33 pm

Gaster nodded and kissed True's head like a father does a son before he goes to bed. "Sleep well, True."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 31 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:41 pm

True smiled and closed his eyes. "Thanks, Dad." He fell into a deep, peaceful slumber.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:45 pm

As promised, Gaster, Sam, and Paul came at dinnertime to check on True and make him dinner. They knocked on the door before entering. Gaster poked his head into True's bedroom to see if he was awake yet.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:46 pm

True hadn't been awake long, his sleepy eyes testament to that fact. He smiled at them. "Hello, what's for dinner?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:50 pm

Gaster smiled back. Paul smiled at his brother and carefully gave True a hug. "Don't know yet. What do you want for dinner?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:52 pm

"I don't know," True said, returning the careful hug and ruffling Paul's hair. "I'm in the mood for spaghetti, but I'm not the one cooking."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:59 pm

Gaster smiled and went to start cooking dinner. Paul told True all about his day, and how Ariel started training him to be stronger during recess. Sam smiled and listened mostly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:01 pm

True patted his bed, inviting the pair to sit with him, listening attentively. He quizzed Paul about these exercises, enjoying listening to the younger boy.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:31 pm

Paul went on about how Ariel had him do sit ups and push up and chin up on the monkey bars. He told True how Ariel even had him run all over the playground to build up his speed and toughness.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:32 pm

"This Ariel girl sound tough! Like my physical therapist," True chuckled. "That's rough work she's got you doing."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:35 pm

Paul beamed. "Yeah, it's a little hard, but it'll make me strong when I'm bigger!" He said with enthusiasm.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:37 pm

"Good! And it's getting you ready for moving day," True smirked. "Which is when Dad?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:43 pm

Gaster shrugged as he made spaghetti. "As soon as I find a house big enough and will accommodate everyone."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:45 pm

"How exact," True drawled, but he was just giving Gaster a hard time. Yes, he looked forward to being able to live with his... family. His family! But he could wait.

(Off to school in a few.)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:52 pm

Gaster smiled and shook his head. "Once your back has healed a bit, maybe you could help me find a place, lazybones." Gaster teased back good naturedly.

(Okay. I shall be here being adorably evil in the meantime Very Happy)
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:58 pm

"Work?" True groaned dramatically. "You are asking me to work? How could you!"

(I love your adorable evil fluffiness!! Although I was wondering why you haven't been posting in the dragons RP?)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:01 pm

"Oh hush!" Gaster playfully chided. He drained the pasta noodles and added the sauce. "Dinner is almost done. Go wash your hands please." Sam and Paul scampered off to do just that. "Do you want a hand, True?"

(I didn't realize it was my turn. I shall double check.)
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:05 pm

"Yes, please," True admitted.  He hated havingthings done for him, it made him feel helpless, but despite evidence to the contrary, he wasn't an idiot.  He knew when he needed help.

(Yep, has been XD Off to school, I'll post when I can)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:07 pm

Gaster walked over and helped True get into his chair without jarring the stitches too much. "All right. Take it easier when you wheel around, okay? It can strain the stitching." Gaster said. He knew he didn't need to baby True, but a verbal warning was a good thing still.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:38 pm

"Okay." True took great care, barely leaning over as he pushed himself forward to the table. "It smells really good."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:30 pm

Gaster smiled. "Well, I hope it is good." The boys got drinks and helped set the table. Gaster served everyone before he told them to dig in.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:00 pm

True slurped his noodles unabashedly, making faces at his little brothers with his orange lips. "Tastes good to me!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:08 pm

Sam and Paul laughed. Paul started to slurp his noodles too, following True's lead. Gaster chuckled as he ate.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:45 pm

"Are you going to visit Shuni again tonight?" True asked, having no idea of the role the cat boy had played in his rescue.

(This class is going to kil me with boredom)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:48 pm

Gaster nodded. "Yes, I am." He informed True on what had happened, remembering now that True had been unconscious the whole time Shuni had been around and probably saved his life.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next