Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 29 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:04 pm

Gaster sighed softly again and adjusted his glasses. "If it means anything, I removed everything I could that may harm you in the future without doing serious damage now." He said softly. "I will still research and see if I could possibly make a synthetic spinal cord to replace the... tampered, one. If you still want me to find a way or you to walk again."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 29 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:06 pm

"Forget it," True said in a flat tone. "It's not going to happen, and I'm done being a pin cushion. Can I please just go to my room and sleep?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:09 pm

Gaster looked down. "If you wish." He said softly. He helped True back to his chair before merely leaning on the table, going down a rabbit hole of thoughts.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:12 pm

(Dude, he just had back surgery. What's the Doc doing just sticking him in a chair and letting him wander off? *skips ahead to avoid weirdness of transfer*)

True lay in his bed on his side, hugging his pillow tight to his chest. Nothing. There was nothing left. There had been hope, but now it was gone.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:15 pm

(Sorry. Lapse of thought DX)

About fifteen minutes later, there was a tentative knock on True's door, so light he almost missed it, followed by the timid voice of Dr. Ally. "T-True? C-can I c-come in?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:20 pm

(It's okay. Having actually had spine surgery, I was like, what the hell?? I'd shoot smeone if they did that to me! XD)

"Come in, Ally," True mumbled into his pillow. What did she want? Give him pity? Stammer until he went out of his mind?
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:24 pm

Ally awkwardly came in. She was holding the manga. "I-I w-wanted to s-say th-thank you for this." She blushed a little and looked down. She adjusted her glasses before continuing. "I-If, uh, y-y-you w-want t-to, we c-could, uh, w-watch some a-anime w-while you rec-cover." The girl doctor was a bit shy, but her intentions and meaning were honest and sincere.

(Never had surgery, so please forgive my ignorance on the matter)
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:27 pm

True turned his head and opened his mouth to snap at her, but found he couldn't. He let out his breath in a little sigh and gave a slight nod. "I'd like that. If you aren't too busy. I know you have a lot of work."

(It's fine! You know loads of stuff I'm clueless on. Just certain things amuse me because it's kind of like an inside joke.)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:33 pm

Ally smiled a little and scurried away to get things to watch in True's room, suspecting he wouldn't want to move that much. She returned with a tv on a trolly and several different dvds. "I-I have Kuroshitsuji, Burakku Bādo, and Ao No Ekusoshisuto, i-if any of those sound interesting. Th-they're the dubbed versions even."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:34 pm

"I don't know any of them," True said, wincing as he shifted enough to easily see the tv. "You pick your favorite, I'm sure it'll be fine."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:41 pm

Ally pondered a moment before popping in one of them. She explained while the DVD player read the disk, and the ads were rolling. "Th-this is Ao No Ekusoshisuto. It's English n-name is Blue Exorcist, and it's about this guy who lives with his brother at this church and... well, the pilot here explains it pretty well." The Japanese cartoon started to play.

(I highly recommend if you haven't seen it before. Rin, the main character, cracks me up, and is one of my favorite mains that are very much overpowered.)
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:44 pm

"A character who lives at a church," True repeated, thinking of Shuni. "Should be interesting." He handed her a blanket, warm enough with what he had and settled in to watch.

(I'll give it a try!)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:47 pm

(Another thing I like is it isn't one of those animes that drags on and on through hundreds of episodes XD Unlike Bleach or Naruto.)

Ally sat on the floor, and stuttered a thanks to True as she settled in to watch.

Down in the lab, Gaster was doing research. He still felt horribly guilty for letting True down, and was determined to try and remedy it. Despite True saying to forget about it, Gaster still started to come up with ideas to make a synthetic spinal cord.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:51 pm

(Oh, that's nice! I have a hard time getting into Anime, though I do like the visual style. Off to get lunch, back shortly.)

True fell asleep watching the show. He didn't mean to, but surgery was trying on the body, and the medications to dull the pain didn't help.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:53 pm

Ally noticed True had fallen asleep. She quietly stood and carefully put the blanket over him before she left. She had set the anime on his bedside table for him to watch later if he wanted. Ally, on the other hand, went off to help Gaster in whatever experiments he wanted to do now.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:24 pm

True woke some time later with a sharp pain in his back. A pain that only went as far as it ever did. He swallowed a couple of pain pills without counting and rested until te pain went away. Depressed, lonely, and not thinking straight, he grabbed his chair and pulled it closer. Getting into his chair was harder than usual, but thanks to the pills, it didn't hurt as much as it should have. Slowly, he wheeled himself out of his room, out of the lab entirely, heading for the park.

(Yeah, not likely he'd get out unseen, but could you not find him for a bit? Kind of a mini plan.)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:27 pm

(Uhh, sure? XD)

The receptionist to the building didn't pay True much mind. As far as she was aware, he coulf go where he pleased. Gaster had recruited Ally's help, although it was mostly him driving this new project forward. He had to find a safe way to restore True's leg. He had promised, and he felt awful for breaking his word.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:35 pm

(Thanks! If you want and feel it's realistic they can notice he's missing.)

True headed for the park, ignoring the warning twinges in his back. It was getting late, it wasn't safe, but he didn't care. He kept going, refusing to stop until he reached a fountain set in a hidden area of the park. No one ever came here. The fountain was long dry, the concrete cracked and dusty. He sat staring at it, not realizing the back of his shirt was slowly growing wet and sticky.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:40 pm

(Okay XD I am coming up with a possible evil plot for sometime in the future. It involves True, Proditor, and a mob leader XD)

Gaster went to check on True. He should make sure he was taking his pain medication.... and soon realized he wasn't there. After asking everyone, he learned that True had left the building a while ago. Worried, Gaster ran around town, calling out for True. He eventually went to the park, calling out True's name, his voice filled with worry and concern.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:49 pm

True didn't hear, lost in thought. He started to try to turn his chair, but he was weak. Why couldn't he move? Why couldn't he make his chair roll? He leaned forward, too far, and fell out. He landed on the ground with a groan of pain. He shouldn't have been moving. Shouldn't have been trying. He'd done some damage in stressing his newly operated on back, and the stitches had all torn, leaving him to bleed. He closed his eyes, accepting death. What did it matter?

Shuni found him there and stood looking at him worriedly. It took some effort for the little teen to get True back in his chair, but he managed. Shuni rolled True to the church and laid him down on the floor. After removing True's shirt, Shuni tore up some clean newspaper, dipping them in honey before packing it in the wound. He never ate honey. He'd found the hive ages ago in a forgotten corner of the park, and he used it to tend to the cats' wounds. It cleaned the wounds, and the newspaper helped to soak up the blood.
"Watch him," Shuni told the cats when he was done. The cats mewed and circled around True while Shuni went out to find the nice man who was True's father.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:00 pm

Gaster was still searching the decently sized park, worried calling out for True. The scientist hadn't even changed out of his lab coat he was in that much of a rush to make sure True was okay.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:02 pm

Shuni heard the yelling and followed it. Instinctively creeping, he snuck up behind Gaster and touched his hand.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:13 pm

Gaster spun around. His face was frantic. "Shuni! Please tell me you've seen True?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:14 pm

Shuni nodded. "He's hurt, so I took him home. Will you come get him? He needs better than me."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:16 pm

Gaster nodded. "I can take him back to the lab where all my supplies are, if I can get to him in time." He quickly followed Shuni.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next