Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 5 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:16 pm

"Huh?" Ashton asked, distracted. "Ah, yeah. It's just.... I'm glad we could make it right for that kid, but I couldn't help but remember.... after I ran away, my parents couldn't have cared less." He admitted to Lex.

Gaster poked his head out of the kitchen. "True, what on earth is the ruckus about?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 5 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:44 pm

"Didn't they end up killing themselves or each other or basically dying at the same time?" Lex asked.

"Sorry, Dad, I didn't know where you were," True said.  "I have to run to take care of an errand.  If Kat gets here before I get back, will you please keep her entertained until I get back?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:49 pm

Ashton nodded. "I read up on it. Dad shot mom and died a few hours later to alcohol poisoning." He said dryly. 

Gaster raised an eyebrow. "I will be making dinner, but I will keep her here for you." He agreed.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:57 pm

"So they sucked.  It's a good thing you left or else you'd probably be dead, too, and now you have a new set of parents," Lex said.

"Thanks.  We're going out to the concert tonight," True said, checking his hat.  "Gotta go, bye!"
"Well.  That was abrupt," Geena said as he rolled out the door.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:02 am

Ashton nodded. "But still.... they didn't even care one bit. Not when I left, and not when Shuni left."

Gaster nodded. "I hope everything is all right." He agreed with Geena before he went back to the kitchen to cook.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:12 am

"They were soul-dead when you left, and dead-dead when Shuni left," Lex pointed out.

"He looked ready to explode," Geena remarked.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:17 am

Ashton shrugged. "Fair enough."

Gaster put dinner in the oven and washed his hands. "He looked ready for an interview almost." He commented as he came out, drying his hands.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:29 am

Lex reached out and laid a hand on Ashton's shoulder.  "I'm not sorry your parents didn't care.  If they did, you wouldn't be here."

"Musicians don't usually dress up, do they?" Geena asked, confused.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:34 am

Ashton smiled a little. "Yeah, if they did, I wouldn't have met my best friend, huh?" That actually did cheer him up a bit.

Gaster shrugged. "True also isn't your garden variety musician." He pointed out.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:45 am

Lex gave him a gentle shove then took off running.  "Last one home has to clean the bathrooms!"

"Good point," Geena chuckled.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:17 pm

"Noooo!" Ashton protested and bolted after Lex. They had always been pretty close, athleticwise. 

Gaster chuckled. Fifteen minutes later, Kat knocked on the door.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:34 pm

Lex had almost made it to the door only to see Kat was there first.  He skidded to a stop.  "S'cuse me."  He reached around her and touched the door.  "First one home!  You here to see True, Kit-Kat?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:38 pm

Ashton fake cried as Lex got there first. "Noooooooo....."

Kat laughed at their antics. "Yeah. We're going to a concert tonight." She was in a nice party dress with a jacket and leggings.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:58 pm

"Cool.  Have fun."  Lex opened the door for her and let her go in first.  "You can clean the bathrooms tomorrow, loser," he smirked at Ashton.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:07 pm

Ashton grumbled. "You'll probably make sure they're nice and disgusting for me too I bet."

Kat followed the guys inside. "Hi Geena! How was your honeymoon?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:18 pm

"You bet," Lex said calmly, heading upstairs.

"It was lovely, dear, thank you for asking," Geena smiled.  "True isn't here right now, but he should be here soon."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:20 pm

Ashton groaned loudly and went to his room, flopping face first onto the bed.

Kat smiled. "All right. May I wait here?" She asked politely.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:26 pm

Bobo looked up at Ashton and tapped his tail in greeting.
Chris climbed up onto the bed beside Ashton and rubbed his back.  "Bobo climbed up the stairs almost without assistance!" he said proudly.  "How did your mission thingy go?"

"Of course!  Would you like some lemonade?" Geena offered.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:30 pm

Ashton reported back to Chris, his face in the pillow, which made it muffled. "Great, until Lex and I raced back home. I now have to clean the bathrooms tomorrow because I lost."

Kat smiled. "Yes please!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:35 pm

Chris smirked and leaned down to peck Ashton's cheek.  "I'll clean them for you.... If you do something for me."

Geena fetched a couple of cups of lemonade and sat next to Kat.  "So what are your plans for tonight?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:43 pm

Ashton looked up at Chris a little wary. "Depends on what it is....?" He said slowly.

Kat smiled brightly and thanked Geena. "We are going to go see a concert tonight. Not entirely sure what we are doing after that but...." Her cheeks turned pink. "I might suggest we go and grab a bite to eat, and... well...." She sneakily showed Geena a small box in her purse.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:52 pm

"It won't be as bad as scrubbing toilets," Chris told him.

Geena arched an eyebrow.  "Is that what I think it is?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:56 pm

"But what is it?" Ashton asked. "I'm not agreeing to something blindly. Last time I did that, it ended very badly."

Kat blushed harder. "Well, after your wedding I realized I can't imagine being with anyone but him, but it's weird for a girl to ask, right?" She buried it in her purse again, now shy. "It's just.... I worried he'll think I'm taking things too fast, or he'll be put off by it."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:01 pm

Chris pouted at Ashton cutely.  "You don't trust me?"

Geena leaned over and hugged Kat.  "Not at all!"  She sat back, still holding Kat's hand.  "I do need to warn you, he has been very distracted the last couple of days, but I approve of your idea."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:11 pm

Ashton hesitated a bit, but reluctantly agreed. The look Chris gave him severely weakened his resolve.

Kat frowned, concerned. "Is everything all right?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next