Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 11 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:52 pm

Kat shifted nervously. "Because... I thought usually people proposed to people they love with a ring..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 11 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:30 pm

True started to say something then just shook his head with a chuckle.  "I like it.  And, um, I'm kind of stuck down here," he admitted sheepishly, still on one knee.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:37 pm

Kat laughed and crouched next to him. She kissed True soundly before she helped him back up. She held her wonderful now-fiance close, beyond happy.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:42 pm

True clung to Kat, kissing her a couple of more times, his heart soaring.  Finally, he pulled back and asked, "Do you want to see inside your new home now or after the honeymoon?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:44 pm

Kat blushed a bit. "We can do it now." She said in excitement.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:47 pm

True smiled and took her hand before opening the door.  "Forgive me for not carrying you over the threshold.  I'm not that steady yet and I don't want to drop you."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:48 pm

Kat giggled. "I'll let you off the hook for that one." She said easily.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:53 pm

True smiled and led her inside, turning on the lights as he went.  "What do you think?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:58 pm

"It's a really big house." She said as she looked around. "So... it'll at least be you and me here, but anyone else? Your little brothers are really attached to you at least."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:30 pm

"Well, I have no doubt we'll be getting a lot of visitors," True chuckled.  "I think Lex might stay with us a bit if he wants to work in that mechanic shop, and if he comes, Ashton will, and Layla and Chris might, but that's just short term.  Long term... Just us."  He glanced side long at her.  "Although you still haven't answered my question from earlier."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:31 pm

Kat blushed a bit. "I might like that." She said softly. "I think you'd be a great dad."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:37 pm

True ducked his head, cheeks red.  Then he said, "I think mostly I just... I really wanted a house with room.  I have spent most of my life feeling like I was stuffed in a box, and dealing with trying to fit my chair in with me.  This place is built for someone like me, and we can record here and use it as our studio, our very own studio!  We can do whatever we want, and if you want to change something, paint, anything, I'm all for it."  He grinned at Kat, wildly excited.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:40 pm

Kat giggled, True's excitement overflowed and made her excited too. "That would be really awesome." She kissed his cheek. "So... where is this recording studio?" She wondered if there was room in it for her piano even.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:03 pm

"Right back here," True smiled, showing her the way.  "It's the real deal!  It is beautiful!  And good sized, too."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:05 pm

"Big enough for a piano and keyboard?" She asked as she followed his lead. Kat still admired how True was actually taller than her.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:15 pm

"You tell me," True smiled, waving a hand at the space.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:18 pm

Kat's eyes became round. "There's room for both and you to navigate around them easily!" She said in delight. Then something hit her. "True, this must have cost a fortune to buy."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:29 pm

True shook his head.  "It doesn't matter.  It was worth it."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:31 pm

Kat nodded. She trusted True. If he said it didn't matter, than it really didn't. "So where would be our bedroom?" She asked with a smile.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:36 pm

"There isn't any furniture in it yet, obviously," True smiled, "but this would be ours," he said, taking her to the master bedroom with an attached bathroom.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:37 pm

Kat smiled and looked around. "What size bed were you thinking?" She asked.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:43 pm

True smiled shyly.  "A round seven foot wide one?" he suggested.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:46 pm

Kat thought about that, and what media she had seen those kinds of beds in, and blushed. "If you want."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:49 pm

True squeezed her hand.  "I want you to go wild designing this place, just let me have one room and don't mess with the recording studio because that's perfect."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:52 pm

Kat laughed. "All right, but I'll probably have Layla and Geena help out."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next