Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 6 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:30 pm

Chris grinned and rewarded Ashton with another kiss.  "When do I clean them?"

"I don't know," Geena admitted.  "He hasn't mentioned anything to any of us, but something is clearly up."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 6 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:37 pm

"The bet said to clean them tomorrow." Ashton said. "So technically, one am is tomorrow...."

Kat was even more worried about that. She pondered what it could be.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:47 pm

"Okay!" Chris agreed happily.

Geena was about to say something, but before she could, True rolled in.  "Kat!  I'm sorry I'm late, Kat.  I got caught up in something."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:54 pm

"Soooo..... what am I doing in turn?" Ashton asked, still a little wary.

"It's fine. Is everything all right?" Kat asked in worry.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:03 pm

"I'll tell you when I'm ready to collect," Chris told him then slid down to sit next to Bobo.

True smiled at her.  "Everything is fine, there's nothing to worry about.  Are you ready to go?  I want to beat the rush."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:05 pm

"That..... doesn't comfort me." Ashton said honestly. "Quite the opposite actually."

Kat nodded and stood. She gave Geena a hug and thanked her for the talk before she told True she was ready, although she was still worried.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:20 pm

Chris just giggled and turned to Bobo.  "It's not supposed to, is it, boy?  No!  No it's not!  Silly Ashy thinking it's supposed to be comforting.  He's such a silly boy, isn't he?  Yes!  Yes he is!"
Bobo's tail went wild as he soaked up the attention.

True smiled up at Kat as they walked/rolled.  "How was your day?  I'm sorry we haven't gotten to talk much lately."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:28 pm

Ashton sighed and found his cat, and promptly plopped Night on his lap and brushed him.

Kat smiled a little. "It's been fine. Ran some errands this morning and cleaned my apartment some before I came over. How've you been?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:40 pm

Night snuggled in, purring happily.

"I've been good!" True said cheerfully.  "Things are... really looking up."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:42 pm

Ashton grumbled and lovingly insulted the cat as he brushed him everywhere he had fur to brush.

Kat smiled more. "That's great to hear!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:50 pm

True rolled in silence for a bit.  "Katrina, I have a question for you.  It's a weird one I can't find an easy time to casually ask you."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:52 pm

"O-oh." Kat said nervously. "I, uh, have something to ask you too." She said nervously. "You go first."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:04 pm

"I was just wondering... Did you ever dream of having kids?" True asked cautiously.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:06 pm

Kat smiled and blushed. "Well.... may I ask my question? It might.... answer yours a little?" She asked nervously.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:10 pm

(Can she not ask just yet?  Not until after the concert?  Please?)

"Well.  That's not nerve-wracking at all," True said nervously.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:12 pm

Kat opened her mouth, and hesitated. Her face got really red, but she found a distraction. "Oh hey! Want to eat there after the concert?" She changed the subject as she pointed to a nicer Italian place. "I'll pay." She was still nervous, and the ring in her purse suddenly felt a million pounds heavier.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:17 pm

"I, um, sure, yeah," True agreed, feeling strangely let down and yet relieved.  What was she going to ask?  He cleared his throat and pointed.  "The concert is just down there."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:20 pm

"Oh... nice." Kat said awkwardly. Why was this so hard? No one told her asking the person you loved to marry you was the hardest thing ever. She walked beside True to the concert hall in silence, playing with her purse strap as they walked.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:33 pm

True didn't know what to say as he rolled along.  He knew he shouldn't have brought it up!  He tried to shake it off as he smiled and showed the bouncer their tickets.  "Two multipass tickets?"
The bouncer stepped aside, removing the rope.  "Your guide will be here in a minute.  You're early."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:34 pm

Kat smiled a little and thanked True again for bringing her. "This is so exciting! Do you think we can get the band's autograph?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:36 pm

"I brought a couple of pens just in case," True said, handing her one.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:37 pm

Kat giggled and took it. "I could use a new poster, and I would so frame it if they signed it for me."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:42 pm

Just then, a proper little stout man came up to them, smiling hugely.  "Hello!  Are you our two multipass guests?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:43 pm

Kat smiled and nodded, very excited. She looked at True and back at the man.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:44 am

"Yes, that's us," True said, showing him their passes.
"Excellent!  The band is warming up right now and doesn't like interruptions before they play, so I'll show you to your seats."  He led the way through the already growing crowd to a little boxed off area that was handicap accessible right in the corner of the stage, but the curtain hung so none of the audience could see anyone was up there.  "Can I get you any snacks, drinks, anything?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next