Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 29 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:17 pm

"Hey." Lex waited for him to turn then tossed him a small bit of his favorite meat. "Don't give up. Remember how long it took me to gain your trust? Or you mine?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 29 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:25 pm

Ashton caught it and mulled Lex's words over a moment. "Yeah, I suppose I see your point there. Thanks." He stayed downstairs to eat. Ashton didn't want to make a mess upstairs with the juices. Ashton all too quickly finished the snack, and then realized how hungry he actually was. he had barely eaten anything all day.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:36 pm

"You didn't eat dinner. There's a plate in the fridge if you're still hungry," Lex said, turning back to the project at hand.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:38 pm

Ashton nodded guiltily and took the plate out and ate, leaning on a counter and watched Lex. "Lex?" He asked after a while. "When or what made you know you could trust me?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:47 pm

"Hmm?" Lex looked up from the gears, frowning thoughtfully. "Um... Can't really remember, but I guess... you proved you weren't going to hurt or betray me after I helped you. You didn't try to fawn or bribe or negotiate with me. You were... real. No hidden motives."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:50 pm

Ashton nodded. "I am pretty sure Tramp doesn't trust me yet." He said with a sigh. "Damn it... I actually want to be his friend. He doesn't seem like that bad of a guy, and I can't help but think I would be worse off than him if I didn't find or have a friend like you."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:05 pm

Lex chuckled as he turned the thing over. "Dude. You're rushing things. You've talked to him, what, four or five times at the most? Give it time."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:06 pm

Ashton sighed a little. "Fine... any tips on how to friend?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:22 pm

Lex arched an eyebrow at him. "Does it look like I have an overabundance of friends that I'd have a lot of advice for you?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:26 pm

Ashton grumbled and looked down. "More than me at least. And a girlfriend to boot." he sighed a bit.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:32 pm

"Not that I have a clue what I'm doing with her, either," Lex pointed out. "She attached herself to me. Come on, PAUL figured out she had a crush on me before I had a clue! Just be yourself. Friendly. Be nice. Maybe get him something useful. Not too much, maybe if he has a friend or a pet help them."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:35 pm

Ashton smiled a little as he got an idea. "Well, Tramp does have this really fluffy puppy dog. Could probably get a rope toy and tennis balls." Ashton laughed a little. "Although Night did kind of make the dog his bi- already, and that puppy is a pretty big one too."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:49 pm

"Every smart dog is scared of a cat. Cats are quick and have claws," Lex pointed out dryly. "Shuni can probably help you out with the toy."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:59 pm

"Perhaps." Ashton said. "What do you think Shuni would think of Tramp? He's not exactly, ah, a shining symbol of 'society'..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:29 pm

"How do you know Shuni hasn't had a run-in with him already? Shuni didn't exactly have an in with the nice crowd," Lex pointed out. "If Tramp acts around him like he does you... then Shuni's going to be terrified out of his sensitive wits."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:34 pm

"That's... what I was hoping isn't the case..." Ashton admitted. "Although I do see your point." He sighed. "I might talk with him in the morning. I'm going to try and get some sleep."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:36 pm

"Just be patient and careful, Ash," Lex sighed. "See you in the morning."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:38 pm

Ashton nodded and headed upstairs. He changed into his night clothes and crawled into bed, plopping Night down on his stomach.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:44 pm

Night started turning circles, purring as he kneaded Ashton's stomach. Once settled, he turned into a poof of purring fluff.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:47 pm

(I like that.... poof of purring fluff XD sounds so adorable)

Ashton slept restlessly as ever, nightmares that disappeared as soon as he woke happening all night.

In the morning, Gaster woke at his usual time and quietly got ready, as to not wake Geena, and slipped into the kitchen to make breakfast.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:57 pm

Shuni woke shortly after Gaster and climbed in with Paul, happy to let Gaster make breakfast.

True came out yawning. "Morning, Dad. Plans for today?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:00 am

"School for Paul... and then I plan on taking a few days off to help watch over and take care of Geena while she recovers." Gaster answered as he added cheese to the eggs he was scrambling. "Any plans for you today?"

Paul smiled and woke, snuggling Shuni. "Morning!" He chirped.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:03 am

"I thought maybe I'd start looking around for an accountant," True admitted, rocking his chair back and forth slightly, looking almost embarrassed.

"Good morning!" Shuni greeted sleepily.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:11 am

Gaster smiled and chuckled softly. "May I ask whatever for?"

Paul stretched. "I wonder if we can see if Mommy is awake yet." He yawned.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:26 am

"For what I'm making as a musician. This is the joint account I share with Kat," True admitted, handing Gaster a piece of paper that showed their current bank statement. To say the number was large would be an understatement. "And this is my personal account..." That number was more than double.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next