Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 28 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:46 am

"So.... nice?" Ashton asked. "How nice? Like high class nice?" He really and honestly had no idea. Tramp hadn't been exaggerating when he said Ashton needed his hand held.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 28 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:48 am

Tramp sighed.  "Oh, dear.  Alright.  Come at 5 tomorrow and meet me at my warehouse.  I'll help you."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:55 am

Ashton hesitated and nodded. "All right." He paused for a moment. "And... thanks, Tramp."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:51 am

"You're welcome, Ashy!" Tramp said cheerfully then spotted a car driving slowly down the road.  "Ah.  That would be one of my regulars.  He's a boy scout troupe leader, you know, comes regular as clockwork after every meeting, but when I get too old, he'll trade me in for a younger model."  Tramp stood and straightened his vest.  "And people wonder why I'd never be a boy scout.  Bobo, watch camp, please."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:08 pm

Ashton sighed. The thought of what Tramp said disheartened him some. "Personally, I think you could do a lot better. Mind if I stay here a while with Bobo to think?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:17 pm

"Sure, that's fine," Tramp said, walking toward the car.  "See you tomorrow!"  He smiled as he opened the car door and slid inside.
Bobo sighed and laid his head on his paws.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:25 pm

Ashton sighed with the dog, and hesitantly tried to pet the big puppy. Animals usually took a long time to warm up to him, if they ever did. But... Mama cat had decided he was fine, and Night did nothing but adore him, so maybe other animals could like him too.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:36 pm

Bobo looked up when Ashton reached for him.  He looked uncertain, but he didn't pull away.  His person had seemed to think this one was fine...
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:50 pm

Ashton paused and gave Bobo a chance to sniff him first, to decide if he was all right or not.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:14 pm

Bobo sniffed his hand then gave it a tentative lick.  Not so bad.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:19 pm

Ashton smiled softly and gently pet the dog. So fluffy... He sat there and just thought for quite some time, content to just keeping the dog company for now.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:26 pm

Bobo yawned and inched closer to Ashton without leaving Tramp's chair and stretched out.  This felt nice!
Night squirmed out of Ashton's hoodie and climbed up onto his shoulders.  He seemed content to stretch out there and people watch.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:29 pm

Ashton kept petting Bobo, and grumbled to Night about how the kitten managed to sneak into the hoodie without him noticing. other than that, Ashton just thought.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:40 pm

Two hours later, the car returned, stopping a couple blocks away. Tramp stepped out a minute later, straightening his clothes as he sauntered slowly back to his chair.
Bobo rolled to his paws, tail beating the ground as he watched his master approach.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:43 pm

Ashton looked up as Tramp returned, not saying anything, face neutral.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:02 pm

Tramp flopped into his chair and checked the wad of cash before stuffing it into his vest.  He smiled at Ashton.  "Hello again, love.  I didn't expect you to still be here.  Waiting for a turn?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:04 pm

"Ah, no. I was just thinking is all. Saw no point in moving." Ashton told Tramp. "Also, I think Bobo didn't mind the company."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:30 pm

"Bobo likes people, but he's scared of them, too," Tramp said, lazily stroking his puppy. "Most are mean."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:35 pm

"Well, I think he's a sweetheart." Ashton said before he stretched and leaned back against the wall to be more comfortable. "Hey Tramp?" He asked after a moment. "Can I ask you a really weird question?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:56 pm

"M'kay," Tramp agreed, though he was beginning to get restless. It was time for another hit. He needed drugs! But he scratched Bobo's ears and waited for the question.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:58 pm

"Why do you do that?" Ashton asked. "I mean, other than the money? Is... is there something enjoyable for you out of it? I understand if you don't want to talk about it, and I'll drop it if that's the case."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:15 pm

Tramp's easy smile didn't leave his face, but it almost seemed like his face changed behind the smile and faded into a darker look. He'd closed down, a wall coming up. "Yes. It is the passion of my life! How could you not?" He stood, snapping his fingers at Bobo. "We have to go."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:21 pm

Ashton opened his mouth, as if to say something or ask Tramp to stay or say sorry, but no words came out, and he merely closed his mouth as he watched Tramp walk off. Feeling a little ill at ease, Ashton stood and took the long way home.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:39 pm

Lex was still up, sitting in the kitchen and trying to fix the blender. "How'd the mingling go? You look worse than when you left. What happened?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:42 pm

"I.... don't really want to talk about it." Ashton said dishearteningly. "I'm going to try again tomorrow." He said and headed upstairs.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next