Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 16 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:47 am

"Yes, she will be fine." Gaster assured True. He hadn't told his son about Geena being pregnant. Not yet. "I am thinking once the hospital releases her, I will take her there, so she is well looked after." He smiled a little. "Although.... she might become a permanent member of our household, and be Mrs. Geena...."

"Depends." Ashton said suspiciously and made his way to the table he had been at earlier. "What is being won or lost, and what qualifies as me 'needing you?'"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 16 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:51 am

True puased, hearing the tone in his father's voice.  "Dad, are you saying you finally asked her?" he demanded in an excited undertone.  "No way!  Way to go, Dad!"

Tramp smirked.  "Before we discuss that, might I have the privilege of pointing out the no animals allowed sign?" he drawled, pointing to the corner of the door.  "You might be able to sneak pretty kitty in there, but that's not the kind of pusy they allow, and Bobo is definitely too big to ride in my hoodie."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:54 am

Gaster chuckled. "Yeah, I asked her. Or rather, I showed her the ring, told her what it was for, and Geena told me to ask her."

Ashton frowned. "Hmm. I thought that meant only inside the store. They can't really stop birds, cats, or raccoons even from coming out here, so there's no point to that sign meaning the outdoor seating area...."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:01 am

True laughed.  "You should have just asked her in the first place!  At least she got asked.  When can you two come home?"

Tramp continued to hesitate but followed Ashton to the table.  "I suppose you have a point."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:50 am

"From what the doctor said, tomorrow quite possibly." Gaster responded. "They want to keep Geena overnight to keep an eye on her and make sure everything stays going well. However, I have no intentions of leaving her in this foul place alone, so I ask if you would please pick Paul up from school, and once more watch over your brothers until I return. If you want, Kat can stay the night and help you, or I am sure Layla would be happy to help."

Ashton sat down. "Also, we are on the outmost edge, and if Bobo is well behaved, I don't see any reason for them to throw a fit. Besides, I'm a paying customer, and the customer is always right."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:19 am

"Dad, don't worry about a thing.  I've got it covered.  You just worry about your fiance, okay?" True said calmly.  "That's all you have to worry about right now."

"Really?  COuld have fooled me," Tramp drawled, sprawling out onto the chair opposite Ashton.  His white shirt drew up a little, offering a peak at the muscles beneath.  Tramp was no muscle man, but he was lean and well kept.  People paid better that way.  He didn't even think about the somewhat seductive way he lounged, focused on getting Bobo settled under the table.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:26 am

Gaster smiled a bit. "Thank you, True. I trust you will keep your brothers safe and happy." He said sincerely before hanging up and heading back into Geena's room.

Ashton didn't really seem to notice how Tramp lounged on the chair. Ashton was a little more bulky than Tramp; his wider shoulders making the sweatshirt more taunt in that area. Ashton, unlike Tramp, needed more muscle to, well, be more of a muscle, although Ashton was pretty solid through and through. Jumping on roofs and reacting in hair raising fights where every second and reaction could be the difference between getting stabbed or worse did that to someone. Ashton himself contented to return to people watching, thinking Tramp didn't want to talk.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:33 am

Geena was still fast asleep, smiling even then.

Tramp finally got Bobo settled, giving him part of a pastry before settled back and eyeing Ashton.  "You aren't eating?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:38 am

Gaster smiled and sat in the chair beside her bed. He didn't want to disturb her, but was still beyond glad that Geena was safe and happy. Again, the doctor focused as much as he could on her, blocking out the surrounding hospital.

Ashton shook his head. "Unlike you, I actually did eat earlier, thank you." He lied. "I'm not hungry."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:42 am

Tramp shrugged, helping himself to the pastry then sat back, watching Ashton as he munched placidly.  "What is this?" he asked, indicating the coffee cup.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:43 am

"Coffee." Ashton said. "Hot, kinda nutty, caffine drink." He raised an eyebrow. "Have you ever had it before?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:49 am

"No, can't say that I have," Tramp admitted, sniffing the drink.  Cautiously, he sipped it and almost gagged.  "Hot!  Hot!  Wowzers that's hot!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:50 am

Ashton laughed a bit. "Didn't I say it would be? Take the top off; it'll cool quicker."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:56 am

Tramp gingerly did as told, blowing on the coffee.  He took another cautious sip and made a face.  "Yech!"  He sipped again.  "Ew!"  And again.  "Blah!"  Sip sip.  "Nasty!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:59 am

Ashton grinned. "Guess you aren't a black coffee person then. Some people like it black, others will add sugar and cream and other things to sweeten it."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:49 pm

Tramp grinned at Ashton.  "Are you kidding?  This is awesome!  It is so nasty, and warm, and hot, and bitter, and I can taste it!"  He sipped again, pulling faces with each sip.  A song came on over the speakers, and the white-haired tramp perked up.  "I love this song!"  Heedless of anyone watching, he hopped to his feet and moved away from the table as he started dancing, mouthing the words.  It was clear he was having the time of his life as he hopped about and slid along.  He was actually a very good dancer, his passion making him that much more fun to watch.

Bobo sat up, tail wagging as he watched his person dancing.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:21 pm

Ashton smiled and watched him dance. He found himself fairly relaxed, more so than normal, and admired Tramp's dance moves. "You're.... really good." Ashton laughed when the song was over, clearly in good spirits. "How'd you learn to dance like that?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:25 pm

Tramp giggled and flopped back into his chair, brushing his white hair out of his eyes.  "I just... learned," he shrugged.  "Practiced and such.  I love to dance!  it's like singing with your body.  Do you dance?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:27 pm

Ashton shook his head. "Not in the sense you're thinking." He admitted. "I was a muscle from the streets for a while. Got into fights. Got out of them better than whoever got the dumb idea to fight me." Ashton shrugged his broad shoulders. "It's whatever though. Just never had the time or desire to learn, really."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:37 pm

"Maybe sometime I'll teach you," Tramp told him.  He smiled and leaned back, closing his eyes as he soaked up the sun.  "It's all about the rhythm of the heart!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:44 pm

Ashton laughed dryly. "Huh. Well then." He was well aware his own heart barely beat, so he probably would dance like a turtle then, and probably just as awkward. "So.... when you aren't impersonating someone else, what do you specialize in?" He asked curiously, changing the subject.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:01 pm

Tramp looked at him and wriggled his brows.  "I would think that's obvious, love." He giggled then leaned down to pet Bobo.  "Otherwise, I'm a rehomer.  I find things, fix them, sell them, or other sales."  Drugs, though he was more customer than dealer.  The dealers were afraid he'd use all his supplies.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:03 pm

Ashton gave Tramp a slightly wary look, his face red as called Ashton "love" and wriggled his eyebrows. "What kind of things do you fix?" He asked curiously.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:09 pm

Tramp shrugged.  "Lots of things.  People are always throwing out perfectly good stuff, so I collect it, fix it, and sell it.  Most of it just needs a bit of loving, like the drum set I found."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:12 pm

Ashton perked a little hearing that. "Drum set?" That sounded cool. He had heard making music was kind of calming, and True playing his guitar all the time. What about drums? "Can I see those?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next