Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 40 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:27 pm

Gaster had started getting breakfast ready for Paul and everyone who happened to get up at about this time. Layla slipped downstairs after a bit to help, and was sent to get Paul up.

Ashton of course was still asleep. Shuni's magic had worked wonders on Ashton; he didn't normally sleep this good for this long.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 40 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:29 pm

Lex eventually stirred and stumbled down to help, almost tripping over a couple of cats along the way.  True was already up and helping, grinning at his brothers.  Geena hadn't come out of her room yet.

Shuni lay watching Ashton, staying with him until he chose to push his younger brother away.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:40 pm

Layla smiled and helped steady Lex after Paul was out, yawning awake. "How'd you sleep last night?" She asked with a smile.

Ashton woke slowly after a bit, wincing slightly as the previous night's occurrences resurfaced in his mind.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:41 pm

"Like a drunk on a park bench," Lex yawned.  "Thanks.  You?"

Shuni lifted his head, looking at his brother with a tentative smile.  "Good morning.  How did you sleep?"  Had it worked and Ashton had dreamed nice dreams?
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:44 pm

Layla giggled. "I slept well. You should have seen yourself. Out like a light before I even got to your lower back, but I'm glad you slept so well."

"Good, I guess." Ashton said with a yawn. "Had some... weird dreams though."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:26 am

"It felt good!" Lex said defensively.
True glanced between them.  "Do I want to know?"

"What were they about?" Shuni asked, nestling against Ashton.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:33 am

Layla giggled at Lex's defensiveness and kissed his cheek. "I gave him a shoulder and back massage last night." She explained to True. 

"I don't really want to talk about it." Ashton said simply. He sat upright and stretched, which made his back pop a little.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:13 pm

"Nice.  What does one have to do to get in on that?" True grinned.
Lex glared at him.  "Careful, little bro, or I might be thinking you want a shot at my girl."
"No, just a shoulder rub," True assured him.

"Okay.  Were they good dreams at least?" Shuni asked gently.  He would push no farther than that.
Night yawned and stretched on Ashton's lap, his tiny front paws pushing against his chest.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:09 pm

Layla laughed and hugged Lex around his waist. "Maybe you could ask Kat." She suggested to True. "I would rather Lex not feel like he needs to hurt anyone."

Ashton's face reddened. "I suppose it was good. Mostly just weird." His attention went to the kitten, and he played with Night, poking at his soft little paws.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:25 pm

"Lex always feels like he needs to hurt someone," True said dryly.
Lex just huffed.  "Only them that need it."

Shuni smiled happily as he sat up and sat on the end of the bed.  "Good!  You should have a good day today.  Have a you day."
Night's purring increased as he gently pushed back against Ashton's fingers.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:13 pm

Layla giggled and pecked another kiss on Lex's cheek. "You're sexy when you act like a tough guy."

Ashton smiled softly at Night. "Well, I need to go and apologize to a friend of mine today for sure, but other than that, I'll try to have a good day."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:20 pm

Lex gave her an odd look but said nothing.  He wasn't acting.  People who pretended to be tough generally ended up dead.  He figured it was a saying.
"I'll be good and go ask Kat," True smiled at the pair.  "It's about time to walk Paul to school.  One of you want to ask Ashton if he wants to come?  Shuni, too?"
"Ashton's still out of it, let him sleep," Lex replied.

Shuni nodded.  "Maybe we could do something fun together?  If you want.  We never have real fun outside.  Mean boys interrupt it.  Or that time Lex was sick."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:25 pm

Layla didn't seem to notice Lex's look, and helped Paul tie his shoes, since the laces had become knotted.
"Lex, do you and Layla wanna come?" Paul asked with a smile.

Ashton set Night on Shuni's lap after a moment and looked around to find decent clean clothes to wear. "We'll see." He told Shuni. "Have some errands to run first."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:36 pm

"I'll come," Lex said.  "I think Lays likes you enough to come, too."
True rolled his eyes.  "Brilliant.  Now if Layla says no for a perfectly legitimate reason, it will sound like she doesn't like Paul."

Shuni nodded and shifted Night off so he could hug his brother.  "I love you, Ashton.  I'm going to walk with Paul to school.  Will you come, too?  Then go to your errands?"
Night hopped off the bed and found Ashton's hoodie on the floor and crawled into the pocket.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:15 pm

Layla laughed. "Of course I'll come!" She hugged Paul, and the little guy happily hugged back and gathered the rest of his things to go.
Gaster poked his head quietly into his room to see if Geena was up yet.

Ashton smiled a little and hugged Shuni back. "Fine." He caved. "But only because you asked nicely." He pulled on his sweatshirt, shaking his head when he felt Night's weight in the hoodie.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:24 pm

Geena was awake, but she lay curled up on her side, eyes closed.  She didn't want to appear awake yet, not to anyone else.

"Yay!  Thank you, Ashton!" Shuni cheered then dashed downstairs to get his shoes.  He was still wearing the same clothes from yesterday, and he didn't care.

-------

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=55
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40