Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 17 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:15 pm

"Sure.  I can take you to see them now, if you want," Tramp smiled.  "I wasn't sure I'd be getting rid of those."  He stood and called Bobo out, praising the puppy happily.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 17 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:18 pm

Ashton smiled back. "Sure. Never played drums before, but I suppose now might be as good a time as ever to learn." He stood and stretched, the hoodie raising just enough to show off a strip of abs, nicely toned, and scarred. Ashton popped his back before looking at Tramp to lead the way.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:24 pm

Tramp duly noticed and admired the abbs but said nothing.  He led the way downtown toward the warehouse he called home.  Well, for his storage needs, anyway.  It was a shabby place, broken, rundown, and probably a health hazard to go into.  Even the other homeless avoided it, and Tramp kept it locked up and secure so it would seem not worth the effort.  He opened the tiny side door now and showed Ashton inside to where he had his instrument section.  The whole place was laid out neatly, items in order of easy to hardest repairs and grouped by type.

Night poked his head out of Ashton's hood and looked around with interest.  He smelled mice!
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:27 pm

Ashton gave a low whistle, impressed. Tramp had a good and organized amount of stuff, and the building was protected in a way he probably wouldn't have gotten stolen from. Ashton sauntered over and looked over the drum set. he had no clue what to actually look for, but it looked good and clean. "How much for it?" He asked Tramp.

(Is it bad if I am half wanting Tramp to ask for Ashton for a night, even though it'd probably be a bit premature? XD)
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:30 pm

(What, you mean like sleep together kind of night?Tramp gets paid to do that, he doesn't ask for it for payment.)

Tramp hummed, tipping his head.  "Subtracting the cost of breakfast, of course..."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:35 pm

(Ashton wouldn't want that kind of thing XD If it was more like a date where two people just hung out and talked, he might be more open to the idea)

Ashton patiently waited, letting his eyes wander over the rest of Tramp's collections. There was a nice array of stuff, and seemed in good shape, like the white haired guy claimed. Ashton noted some of the items, in case he needed to contact Tramp to use them as barter tools for information sometime.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:02 pm

(I would like that, but Tramp doesn't think in terms of dates right now.  Sorry. Sad But you do give me an idea for a tease.)

Tramp named a lower price, far less than what a drum set would be worth then added, "and one other thing..."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:04 pm

(XD Fair enough.)

Ashton pulled out his wallet and started to count out the money. "Yeah, what else?" He asked, half distracted as he got the money Tramp named as a price.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:10 pm

Tramp took the money, but his hand wrapped around Ashton's hand.  He pulled Ashton in and wrapped his free arm around his neck, trapping him.  In a swift move, Tramp leaned forward and kissed the very corner of Ashton's mouth then stepped back out of reach, money in hand.  "A little kiss from a pretty lad," he said, winking.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:12 pm

Ashton looked shocked and a little startled, face bright red. He just stood there wide eyed for several moments. "Uh..... wh-what?" His face heated more as he processed what exactly Tramp called him after the kiss.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:15 pm

Tramp giggled, flipping the hair out of his eyes.  "You're adorable when you blush, did you know that?  Anyway, I'd suggest getting your friend to help you move that thing out of here."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:17 pm

The compliment made Ashton blush more if possible. Ashton nodded, and shuffled out of the warehouse to call Lex. The cooler air outside felt frigid on his face. After a couple minutes of trying to regain some composure, Ashton called Lex. "Hey, can you meet me? I kind of bought a drum set I wanna learn to play."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:21 pm

"You want to play the drums?" Lex said, surprised.  "I guess so, sure.  Are you alright?  You sound weird."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:23 pm

"W-well, I kind of got them from that Tramp guy who keeps flirting with me..." Ashton explained to Lex. He took a deep breath to try and calm himself. "Sorry. He, ah, flirted during the transaction, and then suggested I get help to move the drums. Are you free to help?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:24 pm

"Where are you?" Lex asked bluntly.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:26 pm

Ashton rattled off the address. "...I'll meet you in the ally on the north side of the building." After the call, Ashton took another deep breath and again tried to calm himself, blocking the most recent flirting incident from Tramp in his mind for now.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:32 pm

About ten minutes later, Lex pulled up in Gaster's car and stepped out.  "How'd you come to buy a drum set from the Tramp?" he asked.  Normally he didn't pry into what Ashton did while gone, but that was a question that had been gnawing on him.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:34 pm

Ashton looked up as Lex came towards him. "I was people watching and bumped into him. We started talking some and he mentioned he had a drum set for sale. I think it was for a good price too." He led Lex to the door into the warehouse.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:39 pm

"Oh.  Cool."  Lex nodded to Tramp, who was lounging on a beat up chair smoking.  He helped Ashton move the drum set out of the warehouse into the car.  "That everything?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:42 pm

"Think so." Ashton said, examining the broken down drum set. The thought of learning how to play it kind of excited him. "You need anything while we're in this stretch of town?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:45 pm

"Nope, and we should get back," Lex said.  "Some serious sh- hit the fan while you were gone."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:47 pm

Ashton raised his eyebrows questioningly and got in the car, waving bye to Tramp before they left. "Explain." Ashton asked once they were in the car.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:50 pm

Lex told the story fact by fact of what had happened to Geena.  "She'll probably be fine, in the hospital until tomorrow, and apparently engaged."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:52 pm

Ashton nodded. "Does a mother f-ker need cut up? I can do that. I can do it without killing the ba-." He offered.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:53 pm

"From what I hear, she already took care of that," Lex said with a faint smirk, focusing on driving.  He was a good driver, though he'd never actually been taught or gotten a license.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next