Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 10 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:39 am

Ashton tried to keep his reactions to a minimum, giving Tramp a mild look before retreating. "Good doing business with you." He ended before he left to find Lex again.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 10 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:45 pm

Tramp wiggled his fingers at Ashton and slipped away.  First to find Bobo, then to get his hair decent again!

Lex was waiting patiently for Ashton, ready to head home.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:36 pm

Echo was actually on the streets today, doing some flipping of her wares for some extra cash. Today, it was jewelry, her specialty. She had a good eye for authentic wares, and her fingers nimble enough to slight someone of a watch, bracelet, or ring without them noticing. She was quieter and more reserved these days, and when she smiled now, it didn't seem to reach her eyes at all.

Ashton nodded to Lex. "Satisfied? Ready to woo Layla and sweet her off her feet with your heroism?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:46 pm

Lex glanced at Ashton as he sauntered along.  "Why would I tell her?" he asked, honestly confused.  Then he noticed something and nodded down.  "The girl's back."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:30 pm

Ashton snorted. "Because why else would you go out of your way to bust someone that wasn't threatening you or me? And what girl?" He looked in the direction Lex was.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:51 pm

"Yeah, but she doesn't need to know," Lex shrugged.  "That Echo girl.  Wonder how she's doing."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:57 pm

"Ah." Ashton shrugged. "Why don't you go talk to her? I'm just heading home. Might pick up a couple of things on the way back."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:04 pm

Lex considered then nodded.  "Kay.  Cautious, kid."  It was his standard way of telling Ashton to be careful without nagging.  He slid down and slipped up behind Echo on soundless feet.  He stood behind her, waiting for her to notice him.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:07 pm

Ashton nodded and slipped away.

Echo didn't seem to notice Lex, but suddenly whirled around, brandishing a knife, ready to use. Once she saw it was just Lex, Echo relaxed, swearing softly and rubbing her face as she put the knife away. "Hi." She said quietly. "Sorry about that. I'm.... jumpy."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:14 pm

"I didn't notice," Lex drawled.  He gave her a moment to calm down, walking more toward the side and out of the way, moving in a manner that indicated she should follow.  Once out of the way, he said, "Saw your friend."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:16 pm

Echo followed Lex, looked up at him when he mentioned seeing "her friend." She thought that could only mean Tramp, and she felt a roil of emotions in her. "Y-ya did?" She asked hesitantly. "H-how... was he?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:21 pm

"Well now he's a few clams happier, but otherwise seemed good," Lex said with a half shrug.  "Asked him for help with a job and split ways with him."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:24 pm

Echo looked down and sighed. "Glad he's doing well." She said softly. It still hurt a lot that he didn't want anything to do with her, but knowing he was doing all right certainly helped.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:34 pm

"He'll come around.  He's not that big an idiot," Lex shrugged.  "Maybe having a boyfriend will settle him down."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:36 pm

Echo's head snapped in Lex's direction. "Boyfriend?" She asked, maybe a tad too defensively to not be suspicious. "Tramp has a boyfriend? Who is he?!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:39 pm

Lex's eyes narrowed.  "Huh.  Should have known it.  You're crushing hard on him, aren't you?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:41 pm

Echo's eyes rounded and her cheeks flushed, more than confirming Lex's suspicions. "P-please don't tell him..." She begged. "I... I already know he doesn't like me back in that way, and no use making it awkward, even if he decides to talk to me again...." Echo looked down again, hugging herself some.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:45 pm

Lex gingerly patted her shoulder then moved away a bit quickly.  "Relax, kid.  I've only talked to him once.  I'm not going to spill the beans."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:46 pm

Echo shifted a little awkwardly. "Does... does Tramp seem happy at least?" She asked Lex softly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:49 pm

"Nope.  But he's not hurting," Lex answered bluntly.  Easing up, he explained, "He's a drug addict on the streets who's alienated his only friend.  Not easy to be happy that way."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:50 pm

Echo sighed sadly. "Do you think I did the right thing, by asking you to help me shut that guy down?" She asked softly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:53 pm

"Yes."  There was no hesitation in the answer.  "If he isn't careful, the drugs are going to eventually kill your friend, but the stuff that guy was using before we closed him down would have killed him inside a week, him and a bunch of others.  He was a murderer."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:54 pm

Echo nodded, seeming a bit more relieved hearing that at least. "And again, thank you for that."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:01 pm

Lex slipped on his shades.  "No big.  Oh, hey, I lost my coat over on the corner of Grant and Franklin.  If you can get ahold of it, would you get it back to me?  I like that coat."  He wasn't worried about anyone finding anything in it, he just loved his coat.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:03 pm

Echo nodded. "I'll keep my eyes open for it. I was actually thinking of flipping some clothes later. With the sudden burst of mild weather, people tend to leave perfectly good outerwear here and there."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next