Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 12 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:32 pm

Kat smiled and gladly played with True. It was one of her favorite things to do, and she quickly picked up the beat he needed and wanted.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 12 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:39 pm

Lex ended up nodding along to as he listened.  On their third time through the melody, he started attempting to sing along.  He did well, only messing up in a couple of places and accidentally reading Layla's lines a couple times.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:41 pm

Layla started to sing with Lex, hesitantly. She was a fair bit better than she gave herself credit for, singing more of an alto than anything, but still managed to even harmonize a little with Lex on their shared lines. She missed a couple of cues and mixed up a couple words now and then, but seemed to get a little more confident the longer she sang with her crush.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:46 pm

"Not half bad!" True praised them when they finished.  "A little practice, and Kat and I will have ourselves some real competition."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:49 pm

Layla's cheeks turned red. "Uh, I doubt it. I sound like garbage next to you all...."
Kat smiled and shook her head. "Not at all, Layla. You just need some minor guidance, and you could be singing like a lark."
Layla got redder if possible.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:01 pm

"Listen to the girl, Lays.  You're good," Lex growled.  "Now, let's get this right so we can go eat dinner.  Whatever Shuni's cooking smells good."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:02 pm

Layla looked at Lex. "Y-you mean it?" She said doubtfully. "but I sound awful next to you still...."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:15 pm

Lex rolled his eyes.  "I mean it.  Ready to go again?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:17 pm

Layla looked down, feeling shy suddenly, but smiled and nodded. 
Kat smiled and started to play her keyboard once more. She was enjoying this. It was always fun just playing with True, but it was even more fun with more people, and she had come to like hanging out with Layla and even Lex some.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:42 pm

This time, Lex managed his parts right, reading off the paper though he sang it as natural as if he knew the song.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:43 pm

Layla sang her best as well, not stumbling over the words and harmonizing more. She even managed to sound like she was more responding to Lex's parts than reading a paper.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:44 pm

True let the notes fade then played back the song.  He looked to Kat for her opinion on the song.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:46 pm

Kat smiled, clearly liking it a lot. "I can see this one doing well, if you two want it out there.

Layla's face got red at the thought, and instinctively held Lex's arm. She still didn't think she was that good.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:26 pm

"I agree," True grinned.
"Yes, for those who like a wailing cheese grater like myself," Lex said dryly.
True sighed.  "There's no getting through to some people."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:32 pm

(Omg I just died reading Lex's line XD)

Layla decided to change the subject. "May we go see what's for dinner now; I'm starving, and can practically hear Lex's stomach eating itself."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:33 pm

"I know I can hear yours," Lex said, standing and heading into the kitchen.
True just laughed and offered both girls a hand up.  "Thank you, both of you."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:35 pm

Kat laughed and accepted True's hand, pecking a kiss on his cheek before going to wash up.

"Uh, for what?" Layla asked. She wasn't sure what exactly she did to deserve a thanks. She had sounded horrible.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:44 pm

True groaned dramatically.  "Oh no, not you, too!"  He took both of Layla's hands and looked her in the eye.  "Layla, darling, you sing beautifully.  For the love of Pete and Joe and Bob and whoever else's name we want to use, will you please stop putting yourself down?!"
Lex looked in and raised an eyebrow.  "You look like you're proposing.  Are you practicing with my girl?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:47 pm

Layla grinned wickedly when she heard Lex's comment. "I wonder how Kat would react to hearing that, eh Lex? That her man was 'proposing' to another woman, pretend or not, and with one interested in his brother? Weird if you ask me." She giggled.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:51 pm

True rolled his eyes as he let go of Layla's hands and rolled toward the kitchen, pushing Lex out the way as he went.  "You two.  When I propose to a girl, it will be on bended knee, not sitting on my arse."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:56 pm

"Your knees were bent." Layla offered. She spotted Kat heading to the table. "Oh, hey Kat. Can I tell you something?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:58 pm

"Don't listen to them, please, Kat!" True pleaded, annoyed.
"Say on, Lya," Lex smirked, steering True into his place whether he wanted to go or not.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:03 pm

Layla giggled and leaned over to whisper in Kat's ear. She made sure True couldn't read her lips as she spoke to Kat.

Ashton looked around, confused. "What's going on here?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:06 pm

"You don't want to know," Lex told him as Shuni brought the food to the table, giving Ashton his food first.
"Wish I knew," True huffed.

Geena stared at her phone.  She had put it off long enough.  She had to call him.  Swallowing hard, she picked up the phone and dialed Gaster's number.  Wait, he should be sitting down to dinner about now.  She should wait.  Or call tomorrow.  But the phone was already ringing.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:15 pm

After a few moments, layla drew away, grinning as Kat giggled. Both girls looked at True and giggled.

Ashton raised an eyebrow. "Uh, True? I don't think that's a good sign for you..."

Gaster looked at the ringing phone. Normally he would silence it now and wait until after dinner, but it was Geena. He excused himself and stepped onto the porch. "Hello?" He answered, trying to play it cool.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next