Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 13 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:20 pm

"You don't say," True grumbled, watching the girls uneasily.  He didn't fail to notice Lex sat as far away from him as possible.

Oh, sh-, he answered!  There went her carefully scripted voicemail.  Wait, had she just thought sh-?  She must be more rattled than she thought.  Uh-oh, how long had she let the silence drag?  Only a second, good.  "I'm sorry to interrupt supper, William, but I need to ask you a favor," Geena said calmly.  Good, good, she sounded completely normal, that was a good start.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 13 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:24 pm

Layla and Kat sat on either side of True, as if that made things better. Paul, sweet and innocent, sat on Kat's other side happily. Ashton sat just beside Lex, a human buffer between his friend and True and the girls.

Gaster smiled a little. "You aren't interrupting." he assured her. "What is it I can do for you?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:26 pm

Lex could almost thank Ashton for that.  But he wouldn't.
True just hunkered down and wished Gaster would get back so they could eat.  Shuni was insisting they wait.

"I had hoped tomorrow after you drop the children off to school, would you please come by my place?  I had something I wished to discuss with you," Geena said, sounding as professional as she could manage.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:29 pm

The girls started to grill True seemingly trivial questions, giggling at some of his answers, even if they seemed normal enough.

"Ah, okay?" gaster agreed, a little worried now. "Is everything all right?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:32 pm

"Alright, what's going on?" True finally burst out.  "What is with you two ganging up on me?"

"Of course.  I simply need to speak with you.  I should go so you can spend the evening with your children," Geena said.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:37 pm

"Oh, nothing." Layla said innocently, and Kat tried to hide her smile.

"Ah... all right. I'll see you tomorrow then... Geena." Gaster promised, deciding to let the matter drop for now.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:39 pm

"Yeah right," True huffed, unconvinced.

"See you tomorrow, William," Geena said then hung up.  She let out an explosive sigh.  Phew!  Now just to wait...
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:41 pm

Gaster closed his phone, frowning in confusion, before he went back inside and sat down. "You all didn't have to wait for me." He said. "I don't want you all to eat this feast cold..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:42 pm

"You're Daddy!  We wait," Shuni said stoutly.
"And we wait because the guy with the carving knife said so," Lex interjected.
True just looked up in relief.  Finally!
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:45 pm

Gaster nodded. "Fair enough. And what exactly in tonight's feast, Master Chef Shuni?" He asked with a small smile.
Ashton smiled. Even though he couldn't eat it, he loved how much Shuni loved cooking, and liked how his little brother's food looked. Shuni had started to become quite the little chef indeed.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:54 pm

Shuni proudly presented the whole meal, describing each plate like he saw the chefs do in the TV.  He was pretty good when imitating them.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:55 pm

Gaster nodded, honestly impressed. "Well now, Master Chef, shall we judge your creation?" 

Ashton chuckled before eating his meal with a small sigh.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:08 pm

"Yes!" Shuni chirped, earning a laugh from True as he sat down and dug in.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:10 pm

Everyone dug in, and Gaster nodded appreciatively. "This is very good, Shuni." He praised.
Layla nodded in agreement, mouth too full of good food to speak at the moment. 
Kat smiled and told Shuni it was very tasty between bites.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:11 pm

"Thank you, Shuni," True said.
Shuni beamed happily as he watched the others eat.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:12 pm

Ashton ate quietly, covering up pretty well how bad and hurt he felt that he couldn't enjoy this with them all.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:17 pm

When they finished, Shuni came around and hugged Ashton.  He understood.  "I ate a mouse once," he said almost at random.  "It made me sick.  I can't eat raw."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:22 pm

Ashton shuddered. "I hate eating rats and mice. Tastes disgusting."

Time skip~

Ashton had another nightmare, although even with Lex's help, Ashton never really fell back asleep. Early the next morning, after Ashton heard Gaster moving around downstairs to get Paul up and ready for school, got up himself, silently heading to his own room and changing into just jeans and a hoodie, seeing no point in an undershirt at the moment. he went downstairs and told Gaster he was going for a walk before doing exactly that.

Gaster started making breakfast sandwiches while Paul got dressed and ready. After he was dressed, Paul snuggled Shuni awake, liking Shuni as a big brother a lot, and looking a lot up to him as well as Sam and True.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:32 pm

Shuni yawned as he woke.  Rolling over, he snuggled Paul in return until he had to get up and dressed.  True was still sound asleep, having fallen asleep at his computer, his cheek planted on the keyboard while a shape-changing blob bounced around his black screen.

(Question, can Ashton take Night?)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:36 pm

(Sure XD Pocket Kitten? He's wearing a pull over hoodie, and that big pocket is probably snuggly for a kitten)

Once Shuni was up, Paul went to True's room. He giggled a little and poked True's side. "True! It's morning!"

Ashton whistled softly as he walked, enjoying the ever so slightly cool morning and watching the city around him wake up.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:42 pm

(Yes!!)

True mumbled and smacked his lips but didn't wake.
"Let him sleep," Shuni said sympathetically.  "He needs it.  We need to go eat then walk to school!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:44 pm

Paul smiled brightly. "Okay!" He scampered after Shuni happily to the kitchen to eat. 

Gaster sent a quick text to Geena, asking if he should walk Shuni back home before meeting with her or not. He didn't want Shuni walking around alone quite yet.

Ashton found a nice little cafe with outdoor seating, and sat in one of the chairs on the edge farthest from the door, just people watching for now contently. The buzz of the city calmed him a bit.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:48 pm

Geena read the text twice before replying.  "Yes.  It would be best."  She sighed, setting her phone on the counter.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:50 pm

Gaster nodded as he read the text. "All right boys, eat up. After we take Paul to school, I will walk you back here, Shuni. I have an errand to run, but perhaps we can bother Dr. Ally later in the day." He offered as he gave each boy bacon egg and cheese bagel sandwiches.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:51 pm

Shuni hesitated then slowly asked, "May I stay here?  True needs someone here with him, too.  He'll be lonely alone."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next