Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 26 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:20 pm

Layla giggled and sat in Lex's lap. The cookies would be ready soon. "You had some cookie dough on your lips." She told Lex softly. "I'm sorry. I just wanted to make sure you were all cleaned up is all." She frowned a little. "Oh, did I miss a spot?" She kissed Lex again, just before the timer for the cookies went off.

Ashton sighed. "Maybe I could date someone just long enough to figure out if they'd be comfortable knowing that or not?" he thought out loud.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 26 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:26 pm

Lex had started to stammer something, but all thoughts abandoned ship at her kiss.  His arms went around her tentatively.
True pulled the cookies from the oven and deftly slipped a handful onto a plate to cool and hid it.

Shuni nodded.  "Yes.  That works?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:31 pm

Layla soon lost herself into the kiss too, loving as ever the feeling of Lex's arms around her. She relaxed into the kiss and leaned into him a little more. He tasted like cookie dough, which was a nice perk this time.

"I think?" Ashton said. "Never dated anyone before... Might have to ask Tramp for advice. He seems knowledgeable on that kind of thing..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:33 pm

True cleared his throat.  "A little much for munchkins, lovebirds."  
Lex pulled back instantly, blushing slightly.  He was hyper aware of anything that might possibly be uncomfortable for his younger brothers.  "Right."

"Who Tramp?" Shuni asked.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:35 pm

Layla blushed too. "Upstairs?" She asked Lex, slightly breathlessly. They could have more privacy there, especially if they went to Lex's room.

"He's a.... friend of mine." Ashton decided. That would probably be in terms that Shuni would understand best.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:38 pm

Lex shook his head, looking somewhat annoyed at having to say no.  "We should be down here when Dad and Geena get here."

Shuni brightened.  "You have a friend?  Yay!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:40 pm

Layla smiled and nodded, understanding. "We'll continue that later though, yeah?" She asked as she regretfully stood to take care of the dishes.

Ashton laughed softly. "Should we wait in the living room?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:48 pm

"Yeah," Lex agreed, standing carefully.  "I'll help with the dishes."

"Yes!" Shuni agreed eagerly.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:51 pm

Layla smiled some, glad to be near Lex some more, even if it was just doing dishes.

Ashton laughed and headed down their after picking up Shuni and putting his little brother on his shoulders. Ashton made extra sure Shuni didn't bump his head on the trip to the living room, dropping him safely onto an open couch.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:56 pm

Shuni giggled the whole ride down, hugging Ashton's head as Night followed them down, staying on Ashton's heels.  When Ashton dropped him, he squealed in delight and laughed.  "That was fun!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:58 pm

Ashton smiled and laughed, thrilled his little brother had so much fun.

The taxi finally pulled up At the Gaster residence. Dr. Gaster paid the driver and tipped some as well before helping Geena out and guiding her to the door. "You can stay here as long as you like." He offered his fiance. "What's mine is yours."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:23 am

Geena gave Gaster a cheeky smile.  "In a few weeks... It will be!"

"They're home!" Shuni cheered as he and all the cats stampeded toward the door.
True laughed, unable to move for fear of rolling over a cat tail.  "Give them enough room to get in the door!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:34 am

Gaster smiled and blushed some as he opened the door. "True? We're home!"

Ashton stayed in the living room, and Layla stepped out of the kitchen enough to see the front door and greet Gaster and Geena.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:37 am

"Hi, Dad!  We kind of knew," True chuckled, indicating the cats surrounding the door and mewing their greetings.
"Daddy!" Shuni cheered, running to hug him.  "Mommy!  You're home!"
Lex stood next to Layla, watching impassively.  He was happy, but it wasn't his nature to reveal much.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:40 am

Gaster laughed and cautioned Geena to watch her step. "Hello Shuni and True." Sam came out and said his hellos as well before Layla greeted them from the kitchen. Gaster looked around. "Geena... if the house gets clean when you walk through this door, you need to do it more often."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:54 am

"Did we do good?" Shuni asked hopefully.
Geena pulled him into a hug.  "You all did very well!"  She hugged Sam next, smiling at Ashton, Lex, and Layla, not sure if they would accept a hug from her.  When True made his way over, she hugged him.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:56 am

Layla of course came over and gave Geena a hug. The woman was the closest she had to a true mother, and she found that she loved her as such even.

Sam gladly hugged Geena, although Ashton remained on the couch. He smiled and nodded a greeting to Geena though politely.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:02 am

Geena willingly wrapped her in a warm hug, kissing the top of her head.  "It's good to be home," Geena murmured before releasing Layla.
"It's good to have you home," True told her.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:05 am

Gaster smiled, so glad everyone accepted Geena so warmly. "Ah, Geena, you can stay in my room while you recover." He offered. "I can take the couch if you want."

Ashton quietly told Lex he was heading out, and probably wouldn't be back until late. "I'm going to try and meet some people."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:12 am

Geena smiled faintly.  "Let's talk about it in your room," she suggested quietly.

"Um, okay..." Lex said in surprise.  That wasn't like Ashton at all, but maybe Ash wanted to try something new.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:15 am

Gaster nodded and led her down the hall to his room, showing her around as they went.

Ashton nodded and smiled faintly at Lex before he left, grabbing his leather jacket and a baseball cap he wore backwards before going. Now he hoped he could find Tramp and ask for advice before... mingling. Probably at a bar or club? That's where people usually met, right?
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:21 am

Geena smiled as she saw the house, but she was happy when they reached the privacy of Gaster's room.  She sat tiredly on the edge of the bed and caught her breath, winded by even that short trek.  "I don't like the thought of you sleeping on the couch," she admitted softly.

Tramp lounged on one of his regular corners, Bobo under his chair, smoke curling from the joint he smoked.  Tramp's addiction had long since surpassed the low-level marijuana, but it was nice for between hits of the stronger stuff.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:25 am

Gaster smiled softly. "I'm sorry. I just didn't want to force the idea on you in case you were still.... apprehensive over it. Especially since the last time. Although it won't happen again! Er, at least, if you don't want it to." He blushed a little as he fumbled over his words and what exactly he was trying to say or the point he was trying to make.

After wandering around a bit, Ashton found Tramp. He walked up behind him, silently as a shadow before finally speaking. "Yo."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:28 am

Geena smiled slightly.  "I'd... I'd like to save that for the wedding night... please.  It should be special.  But I don't want you sleeping on the couch, and..."  She dropped her eyes.  "I don't want to be alone.  Maybe I could sleep on a matress on the floor in here?"

Tramp jumped though it wasn't as much as he normally would and cranked to look at Ashton.  "Well.... if it isn't pretty old... um..."  He squinted.  "What's your name, again?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:37 am

Gaster blushed a little. "If anyone is sleeping on the floor, it'll be me. I insist you have the bed." He hesitated. "If you want, we could share the bed, and keep it platonic." He offered in reasoning.

"Ashton." He answered. "Hey, Tramp? I was wondering if I could possibly get some advice. I want to get out there and meet people, and know jack sh- on how to do that. Any advice? Places to go? Things to say? people to meet and-slash-or avoid..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next