Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 34 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:12 pm

Sam smiled. "I'll get mine too!" He said as he scampered off to find it.

Gaster nodded in approval. "Might I also suggest helping her find habits to avoid drugs again? I don't know why she took them to start, but for example, if she took them to relieve stress, maybe finding another and more healthy way to achieve a stress relieving result."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 34 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:15 pm

"Paul!  Shuni!  Get your coats," True coaxed.  "Paul. make sure you have an eye on Bitty Kitty."
Bitty Kitty was following Paul at his heels like she always did.

"She probably took them for the same reason most of the rest of them do."  Lex tapped his head.  "Lessen the pain of remembering."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:19 pm

"Okay!" Paul chirped and made sure his kitten was all ready to go before picking her up.

Layla got out of the shower and towel dried her hair before changing back into clothes and getting ready to go.

"Then might I suggest finding a way to lessening the pain then?" Gaster said as he finished up the last couple of dishes.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:27 pm

"You don't lessen the pain," Lex said flatly.  "You stop running, accept that your life was sh-t, and get the f-k over it and move on."  He moved toward the door.  "Everyone and their cats ready to go?  Who are we waiting on?"
"Ready!" Shuni chirped, already standing by the door.
"I'm ready," True agreed.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:30 pm

Gaster nodded and gathered his coat. Kat, Sam, Paul, Ashton, and Night were already there. Layla was a minute later, pulling on a sweatshirt. "Ready." She said. 

Gaster nodded. "I do believe we are all accounted for now."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:55 pm

"Sweet.  Let's go have fun," Lex said, opening the door for everyone.  Bitty Kitty was out first, dashing ahead of them then turning back and waiting for Paul to catch up.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:57 pm

Paul laughed and scooped her up. "Bitty Kitty! Wait until we're at the park, silly!" Sam followed his brother. Ashton and Gaster came out next, and Layla was the last out, preferring to walk in the back.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:14 pm

Lex pushed True along at a quick pace.  True would have been happy to push himself, but it was so rare Lex pushed him anymore that he didn't protest.
Night clung to Ashton, watching the world with huge eyes.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:17 pm

Layla  hugged herself the whole way there, keeping a wary eye on the alleyways, as if someone would drag her back. She kind of liked the peace and quiet at the Gaster residence, and she liked being around Lex. Layla wasn't sure she wanted to go back to the streets.

Ashton kept half an eye on Night. He didn't want the kitten to tumble down to the ground.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:54 pm

Several cats followed Shuni to the park, and the instant Shuni saw the swings, he took off running for them, cats in tow.
"Pied Piper of cats," Lex smirked.
True just laughed and took over his chair, pushing his way along to follow Shuni.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:00 pm

Layla saw the swings and went to just sit in one for now.

Ashton and Paul found a nice spot to set their kittens down to play with each other. Paul ran off to play with Sam and Shuni while Ashton kitten-sat for now. Gaster sat back and watched over everyone as best as the good doctor could, and Kat of course stayed near True.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:09 pm

Shuni scrambled up into the swing next to Layla and smiled at her.  "Ashton taught me how to swing.  I can swing now.  Do you know how to swing?"

True investigated the playground set and was delighted to find part of it had a series of ramps he could roll up then allow himself to fly down.  It was a game all of its own!  After going up and down a couple of times, he grinned at Kat and patted his lap.

Lex wandered around, mostly watching.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:19 pm

(I just realized... True could actual feel now if Kat or Paul sat on his lap XD)
Kat laughed and smiled. She had enjoyed chasing him around the ramps, and welcomed a chance to be close to True. She sat on his lap and kissed his cheek.

Layla smiled a bit. "I do. I used to have a swing, a long time ago." She looked around a little. She felt a little better if she knew where Lex was. He was her truest friend in a long while, and she trusted him now.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:28 pm

(Hmm... I sense the cue for an awkward scene.  *evil smile*)

True's grin broadened as he circled his arms around her waste.  He could feel her weight on his lap!!  "Hold on!"  He kissed her cheek then let go long enough to shove himself forward down the ramp.  Then his arms went around her waist, holding her tight as they zoomed down the ramp.

Shuni smiled.  "I never had a swing, but I like these."  Then he pointed toward the old abandoned church house, just visible through the trees.  "I lived there and watched people swing."

Lex stood halfway between the swings and the playground equipment, his back to the swings as he watched True and Kat.  He kept his hands shoved into his pockets, his trenchcoat swaying in the light breeze.  His red hair stood out stark against his dark attire.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:33 pm

(Oh dear.... XD Can it top him accidentally groping her on their first date?)

Kat laughed and hung on to True. She seemed happy, and honestly was having fun. "It's like a roller coaster!"

"Uh huh..." Layla told Shuni. She had kind of zoned out, just watching Lex. She kind wanted to go and talk to him, but she wasn't sure how he would take that.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:38 pm

(Let's see if it does!)

True laughed, hugging her.  "I've never been on a roller coaster, but I always imagined that would be what it's like."  He leaned back carefully, his smile suddenly becomming slightly strained.  As Kat was sitting with her back against his chest, she wouldn't be able to see, and he was hoping desperately she wouldn't be able to feel what her pressure and nearness were doing to him... down below... He flushed.  What should he do???

Shuni looked at Layla and turned to see where she was looking.  Then he looked at her.  "He's not so bad," he told her.  "Prickly, like... hedgehog!  All prickly on top, but soft wee little belly."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:46 pm

Kat hadn't quite noticed anything yet. She leaned back a little with a sigh, smiling. Unknowingly, it gave True a very nice look at her chest should he look down. "Maybe we can go on one sometime." She suggested softly. "I think you'd like it."

Layla blushed a swallowed, remembering when Lex walked out with no shirt on. "No.... his belly has hard abs..." She almost sighed at the memory. Layla shook her head to snap out of it. "What should I do? Talk to him? What would I even say?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:52 pm

(Blushed a swallowed... That is my new favorite typo.  Two letters.  That is the difference between the life and death of comprehensibility. XD)

True's blush deepened as he stared down.  Realizing what he was doing, he wrenched his gaze away and tried to subtly shift.  The situation was getting harder- worse.  The situation was getting worse.  "I would l-like that," True stammered.  "A lot."

Shuni looked at her quizzically.  What were hard abs?  He'd ask Lex later since he had them.  "Lex likes order.  And building things.  And traveling in shadows and on roofs.  Talk about something buildable?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:17 pm

(Lol XD To be honest, I hadn't even caught it)

Kat realized something was up and shifted her position. "True.... are you all right?" She asked a little suspiciously.

Layyla thought for a moment. SHe nodded and stood, walking over to Lex. She swallowed a little. "So, uh, From how you handled Jeffery the other day... you like building robots?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:22 pm

True nodded stiffly.  "Yeah!  Yeah, I'm fine.  I just... had a butt cramp.  Embarrassing, but it happens when you're stuck sitting all the time."  Ugh, but better than the truth, right?  It wasn't like he had any control over... that... but he still felt Kat would find it... awkward.

Lex was smirking slightly, recognizing that shift.  He glanced down when Layla joined him and turned slightly to face her.  "Yep.  Not from scratch, not that creative, but once someone else dreams it up, I can make it happen.  Or fix what's already there."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:27 pm

"Oh, want me to get up?" Kat offered. Maybe that would.... She then noticed the bulge in True's pants and turned very, very red.

Layla smiled a little. "So, if I were to give you a basic idea for something, you can build it?" She asked for clarification. "That's pretty cool."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:39 pm

"Maybe yes?" True asked meekly.  Crap.  She'd noticed.  "I'm sorry," he added.  He had absolutely no control, and, yeah, Kat was drop dead gorgeous.  She was more than that, but that didn't mean he was supposed to attempt to ignore her hotness, was it?  She was hot, she was smart, she was literally Everything, but it was all in one package.  How could he apologize for being aroused at one of those parts?  It was just so confusing.

"Basically, yeah," Lex agreed with a slight nod.  He stared toward Ashton at a slow walk, feeling the need to check on that part of his group.  He had to keep an eye on the whole, not just one part.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:45 pm

Kat cleared her throat some and stood. "Um... I'll let you, uh, take care of that. I'll stay right here...." She knew it was a natural thing, but she couldn't exactly meet True's eyes right now either. She kind of wanted a moment to process it was all.

Layla smiled and walked with Lex, kind of just liking the sound of his husky voice. "That is amazing. I at least used to have some skill in botany and biology, but that was back in High School.... before I dropped out..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:48 pm

"Right, um, thanks," True said awkwardly.  Absently he rolled his chair back and forth a bit and stared at the ground.  "Oh, hey, look, it's a penny!"

Lex glanced at her.  "Cool.  I have no idea about anything from either of those.  I only made it through half of the first year, myself."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:52 pm

"Heads up?" Kat asked absently.

"I made it to the third year before I dropped out... barely." Layla admitted. "I only really showed up for my science classes. The rest I either skipped or was stoned or high for."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next