Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 35 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:02 pm

(Question, honest one, isn't stoned and high the same thing?)

"Yeah, it is," True said.  He wheeled closer and leaned over to pick it up.  "Hey, it's my birth year.  Looks like I found my lucky penny!"

"I just didn't care, and no one cared enough to do anything about it, so I learned from other sources," Lex shrugged.  "Sh-t happens."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 35 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:05 pm

(*Thinks about it* Maybe?)

Kat laughed a little and leaned over to try and read the year. She may have unintentionally gave True a good look at her chest again.

Layla laughed humorlessly at that. "Very true..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:07 pm

True cleared his throat and held out the penny.  "Hey, Kat?  Could I ask you a favor?"

Lex stopped by Ashton, watching the kittens romp and play.  "Sup?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:12 pm

Kat took the penny and looked at it a moment. "Yeah?" She asked as she handed it back. "What's up?"

Ashton was watching the kittens, seeming unsure. "I can't tell if their antics should be deemed cute, or if I should be fearing for my personal safety for when they become cats."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:14 pm

True took a deep breath.  "Do you think maybe you could wear shirts with... smaller collars?  I mean, your shirt looks fabulous, but when you bend over I can see.... and if I can see, then others can... and I don't want other guys looking...  Please."

Lex snorted.  "The second, obviously."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:16 pm

Kat's face turned red, now self conscious. "O-oh. Yeah, I can do that." She zipped up her jacket more so everything was covered. "Better?"

Layla laughed some as Ashton groaned. "What should I fear for first, my socks or my shoulders?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:19 pm

"Much better," True said, clearly relieved.  "I'm sorry, Kat, I don't want to make you uncomfortable, but we have to be honest with each other, right?"

"The short one for your socks, the black one for your shoulders and knees," Lex informed Ashton, glancing sidelong at Layla.  She had a nice laugh.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:28 pm

Kat nodded in agreement. "Right. I... I'm sorry if I was the reason you were..... uncomfortable." She said, blushing.

Layla giggled again at True's deduction. Ashton sighed in lament. "I'll never survive!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:31 pm

True smiled and reached out to take her hand.  "You're more than worth the discomfort, my love."

"Don't worry.  I'll give you a nice funeral," Lex told him as he started to move off.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:34 pm

Kat smiled and blushed, although not from embarrassment now. She gave True's hand a small squeeze. "Well, I'm still sorry if I put you through that." She said stubbornly.

Layla hesitated a moment before she followed Lex. "So, uh, are you just checking on everyone?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:43 am

True lifted Kat's hand and kissed it.  "Consider it a compliment."

"Yep.  I need to make sure they are all okay," Lex told her, moving around the swings.  He noticed an older gentleman approach the park with two boys.  Shuni instantly darted over to hide behind Gaster, but the kids were only interested in the swings while their dad sat on a bench to watch.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:21 am

Kat smiled some and blushed. Granted, it still felt awkward, but True knew what to say to make her feel a little better. "Thanks." She told him softly.

Layla noticed Shuni's reaction, and how Gaster gently put a hand on the boy's shoulder to reassure him. "Shuni is shy?" She asked Lex. "Is that why the other boys scare him?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:27 am

"Shy don't begin to cover what he is," Lex explained to Layla.  "Spent his whole life getting knocked around by kids bigger than him, and even smaller kids.  Far as he knows, anyone outside of this family is a danger.  Sweet kid, but a meek little prey animal."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:34 am

Layla nodded. She could relate, to an extent. "Can't say I blame him. Some people love using and walking over people they think are weaker than them." She paused a moment. "Lex, do you see yourself as a predator or prey?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:12 pm

"predator," Lex answered without hesitation.  "Started out prey, figured out what my fists were for, switched to predator.  Not sure if there's a third choice for what I am now, so I guess predator."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:06 pm

"What about Ashton?" Layla asked. She liked hearing Lex talk, and his thoughts. She wondered what she was; prey or predator?
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:44 pm

Lex considered.  "Ashton is second rank predator.  He lives in the shadow of another predator and preys on others to survive."  The headache was growing.  He could feel the tension growing in his cranium, but it was still at the point where he could ignore it.  For now.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:19 pm

Layla was oblivious that he had a headache. "What would you say I am?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:58 pm

"You're prey," Lex replied, rubbing his temple.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:29 pm

Layla nodded, honestly not surprised by that. "Lex, are you all right?" She asked when she noticed him rubbing his temple.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:39 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine," Lex said tersely.  He turned, looking for Paul and Sam.  "Fine."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:55 pm

Layla frowned. "Riiiiiiight." She said, not quite believing him.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:10 pm

Lex started to say something.  Then his sight blurred out and his head exploded.  He couldn't breathe.  Not from the pain, he purely couldn't breathe.  Lex hit his knees, bending over as he struggled to breathe, almost blind from pain.  Couldn't... breathe.... head....

The gentleman with the two kids noticed and came over.  "Is everything alright?  I'm a doctor," he told Layla, frowning at Lex worriedly.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:12 pm

Layla caught Lex and eased him to the ground. She looked at the man like a caged animal. "Go find Dr. Gaster!" She ordered him with surprising fire and firmness for someone like her. "He will know what to do and how to handle his specific case!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:15 pm

The doctor took another step forward.  "Let me help him.  We don't have time to go get another doctor.  He's turning blue!"
Lex's lips were taking on a faint bluish tint as he leaned helplessly against Layla.  Couldn't breathe.  Couldn't... function...

True happened to turn, and his laughter faded when he noticed his brother on the ground with Layla and a stranger.  "Kat, get the Doc!  Now!"  He pushed himself forward, going over the grass as fast as he could manage.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next