Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 33 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:39 pm

"You really like that cat, don't you?" Lex asked, eyeing the fat, very happy cat dangling from her arms.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 33 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:41 pm

Layla shrugged. "He doesn't mind my snuggling, and it's kind of helped to have someone to cuddle with, even if it's a cat." She smiled a little.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:51 pm

"You're a snuggler?  Huh.  Explains a couple of things."  Lex said the last sentence almost too quietly for Layla to hear.  "Breakfast is eggs and bacon with orange or apple juice."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:54 pm

"Huh?" Layla asked, not quite hearing what Lex said. "Before the breakfast thing? Yeah, I'm a snuggler." She followed Lex to the table, where Gaster had corralled everyone there, including True, a half asleep Kat, Sam, and a still slightly sleepy Paul.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:06 pm

"Morning, troops, munchkins, girlfriends," Lex greeted, steering Layla into a chair then leaning against the counter.  "Sup?"
"Us, apparently," True yawned.  "Morning!"  He leaned over and hugged Sam and Paul, pretending to fall asleep on Sam.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:10 pm

Sam laughed. "True! You're squishing me!" Paul didn't make it better by hugging and leaning on Sam's other side.

Gaster chuckled  and nodded to Layla. "And how are you, my dear?" 

"Fine." Layla lied as she slowly ate her breakfast. Her headache was throbbing now painfully.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:22 pm

"Awe, but you're so comfy!" True whined, trying not to grin as he got comfy.  "Isn't that right, Paul?"

"Here, water, water works great for headaches, just drink up," Lex said, passing her a cup of water.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:25 pm

Paul giggled. "Yeah!" Sam just shrugged and stole their bacon, which got Paul at least off rather quickly to defend his food.

Layla looked at Lex a moment before she gave him a tiny nod. "Thank you."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:37 pm

"Hey!" True protested, trying to grab his bacon back.  "My bacon!"

"Sure thing.  It really helps, you know.  Hey, rest of you, I'm going to the park today.  I thought it might be nice to take some munchkins along," Lex said.
Shuni eyed him sceptically.  "You're talking fast."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:39 pm

Layla looked at Lex. "I'm not a munchkin, but may I come too?" She asked him.

Paul bounced excitedly in his seat. "I wanna go!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:48 pm

"Sure.  Anyone and everyone can come along.  You can be a part of the troop, if you want," Lex told her.  "You, too, Puppy."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:50 pm

Layla smiled a little and drank more water. She hadn't eaten more than a few bites, still feeling like she might get sick if she eats too much.

Paul cheered excitedly and gobbled his food up to get ready to go sooner.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:02 am

"How about you, Sam?  True?  Kat?" Lex asked.
"Sure, I'll come if Kat wants to go," True agreed.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:04 am

Kat smiled. "Sounds like fun. Maybe Layla and I can gossip while you mope, Lex." she teased.

Sam nodded. "I'll come. I can help keep an eye on Paul and Shuni at least."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:17 am

"I do not mope.  I think deeply," Lex scowled at her.  "Ash, bringing the squeaker attached to your shoulder?"
Night hadn't moved from Ashton's shoulder, not even for bacon.  He stayed where he was, staring around in fascination.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:19 am

Layla giggled a little at Lex's comment about moping. 

Ashton looked at the kitten on his shoulder. "Ahhhhhh.... don't know yet. If Paul-slash-Shuni bring Bitty, maybe. They may be able to keep each other entertained."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:27 am

"Bitty Kitty loves the park," Shuni said matter of factly.

(Night, love)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:29 am

"Then it sounds like my squeaker is coming." Ashton confirmed. "I'm going to change really quick."

Layla looked around her. "Oh, may I please take a quick shower?" She asked. "Before we go?"

Gaster didn't mind, and looked about his sons to see if they minded a woman claiming the bathroom for a while.

(Nighty night)
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:22 am

"If anyone needs the bathroom while you're showering, they can just use mine," True offered. 
"I need to go change, anyway," Lex said, heading upstairs.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:14 am

Layla nodded and scurried to the bathroom to shower and clean up. Meanwhile, Gaster gathered up the dishes and cleaned them, and Sam told True that the battle bot had a name now, and it was Jeffery.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:03 pm

"Jeffery?" True repeated quizzically while Lex helped Gaster with the dishes.  "Not a bad name, but why Jeffery?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:26 pm

Sam paused. "I don't know. Lex just said the robot's name was now Jeffery, and I kind of liked it. No one will think a bot named 'Jeffery' would be a threat when the other's named something like 'Metal Crusher.'"

Gaster appreciated the help. "How are things with Layla?" He asked once she was in the shower.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:33 pm

"Good point," True grinned.  "I'll add it to his design.  Is he ready to paint?"

Lex downed another cup of coffee.  He liked this stuff!  It was so warm and bitter!  And kind of tangy.  "She's good.  Getting better.  Likes to snuggle.  Almost fell off the couch and when I tried to push her back on she hugged my arm to death.  Still hungover and going through withdrawal, but that should be done by tomorrow according to your papers and what I've seen in the streets."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:03 pm

Sam nodded. "I think so." He smiled at True. "Maybe when we get back from the park, I can put Jeffery through his paces and make sure."

"I am glad to hear she is recovering well." Gaster said warmly. "However, what happens after that? What did you have in mind after she is over the withdrawal?" He prompted.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:08 pm

"Works for me!" True agreed cheerfully.  "I'm going to grab my jacket.  It's getting chilly out.  Fall has come, and old man winter is around the corner!"

"Find her a decent job and a more or less nice place to live.  An apartment or something," Lex told him, putting away the last of the cups.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next