Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 32 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:40 pm

"Paperwork, research, and then bed." Gaster replied. "I don't know when I will be sleeping, if I do, but if I am up, please let me know when you leave and return." He asked before leaving True to his business.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 32 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:47 pm

"I will," True promised.  "And Dad?  Try to sleep, please.  Night!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:54 pm

Gaster smiled and promised before he went t his room. He kept the door open and the light on as he worked on making meticulous notes on what happened at the lab today, as well as notes on Shuni so he didn't forget. He had done similarly with True, as well as noted anything of relevance of Sam and Paul. He wanted to never truly forget anything, so he wrote everything down so he wouldn't. After that, he found several books on cat anatomy and cat health, brushing up on their biology and ideal signs. He also looked up diseases and parasites, so he knew exactly what to look for when he gave the cats check ups later.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:04 pm

True dozed off in his chair, sleeping with his head on his desk until his phone went off, the alarm he'd set to wake him up in time o leave.  Yawning, he rubbed his hands over his face and rolled out toward Gaster's room.  "Awake, Dad?" he asked softly enough not to wake him if he was asleep.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:06 pm

Gaster was still reading, although the doctor was in his pajamas and sitting on his bed. "For now, although I will probably go to bed here soon. Taking off, I'm guessing?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:12 pm

"Yes, sir!"  True pointed to the book.  "You know, they say those with insomnia shouldn't do anything but sleep in bed so they can train their brains what to expect in bed."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:19 pm

Gaster laughed softly. "I'll keep that in mind for the future. Be safe, okay?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:22 pm

"Yes, Doctor Dad," True said cheerfully before heading out.  He grabbed a couple of brownies from the fridge and wrapped them up before heading off to meet Kat outside her work.  He arrived early and settled back, waiting patiently.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:25 pm

Except True wasn't the only one waiting for Kat. The guys who freaked her out and attacked her the other night were hanging around outside the club when True arrived.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:29 pm

True whistled happily as he wheeled up and grinned at the group.  "Hey, guys, what's up?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:31 pm

"Waiting for a special lady. You, punk?" One asked. Another snickered. (Four total.)
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:41 pm

"All four of you for one lady?" True clicked his tongue.  "Wow.  You guys sure must fall short quite a bit to require four of you to satisfy one lady."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:44 pm

A couple of them got offended, but one, the ring leader, merely laughed. "Good one, wheels. At least we can give her some, if you know what I mean."

(I don't like these guys. They're mean and rude to True D': )
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:51 pm

True just gave them an unimpressed look.  "Wow, wheels, how inventive.  Never heard that one before.  I don't know that you got anything she wants if that's the best ya got, legs."

(True has a surprise up his sleeve for them if they get too close. Wink)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:57 pm

(Still doesn't mean I like hoe mean they are ): I don't like doing characters that are solely bad for being bad and nothing else.)

The ringleader growled and motioned for one of the guys to take care of True. The guy groaned. Beating up a cripple wasn't anything to brag about... He went over anyway and tried to upset True's chair.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:02 am

(They are fun to kill in fantasy stories)

"Really?  Your mother must be so proud," True said dryly.  His hand barely moved, not enough to catch attention, as he touched the hidden stun gun to the metal spoke of his wheel.  The instant the thug touched the wheel to upset his chair, he'd get enough voltage to zap him unconscious.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:09 am

The leader saw that and socked True in the jaw.

(Still don't like playing them. I prefer making baddies that are more developed and have a chance of being redeemed in some way. I think it's more fun that way.)
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:18 am

True recoiled as the fist came at him so it just brushed his jaw.  While the thug had his arm extended, True grabbed it with one hand, shoving his wheel forward hard with his free hand, shoving the hard corner of his chair into the thug's midsection, his wheel rolling over his foot.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:21 am

( :'D And True just became more awesome...)

The thug grunted in pain as he was winded and his foot rolled over. The third tried to come up from behind and use the wheelchair handles to overturn True.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:26 am

True shoved the lead thug away the instant he felt someone touch the handles.  After years in the chair, it was like an extension of hs body.  He grabbed his wheels and pushed himself forward half a foot then used all his strength to push backward into the guy trying to turn him over.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:29 am

The third guy grunted and fell over. The forth turned and fled before he could do anything. "Ashton you insert the proper F bomb here. coward!" The leader yelled after the fleeing guy.

(Eh. Why not. Ashton didn't do anything...)
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:41 am

True wheeled away from them, making the tight turn so he was facing them again, now a few feet away.  "Get lost.  If you ever show your faces again, I'll let the cops haul away your bloody corpses," he said in a cold voice, eerily similar to his biological father's.  The voice that sent chills down people's spines.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:44 am

The three guys nodded and scrammed. They weren't going to bother anyone in this part of town for quite a while at least. After a few minutes, the club closed, and ten minutes later, Kat came out. She pulled a hair tie out of her hair, letting it go free from the messy bun it had been in.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:45 am

True sighed in relief then smiled as though nothing had happened.  "Hey!" he called, waving to get her attention.  "How's the world's best DJ?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:48 am

Kat smiled and walked on over. "I don't know about all that, but I'm doing fine. How about you?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next