Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 15 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:06 pm

They all wish True happy birthday. Gaster put a few candles on the cake and lit them. He smiled and everyone sang Happy Birthday to True. The cake was red velvet with cream cheese icing. It was decorated to say "Happy Birthday, True!" and had music notes all around it.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 15 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:21 pm

True took a small bite and closed his eyes.  "This is amazing!  All of this."  He grinned and raised a forkful to the others.  "Here's to friends and family."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:24 pm

Everyone smiled and repeated his toast. Paul and Sam chattered to True about how they and Kat went out and got decorating supplies and decorated everywhere, and Ally coming and helping after she brought the cake over.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:44 pm

True listened closely, laughing and smiling as he thanked Ally for the cake, giving her another hug just to see her blush.  She was cute when she blushed.  Not Kat cute, a different kind.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:46 pm

Ally was timid, but clearly cared a lot for her friend. She shakily handed True a gift bag. "H-here. I, uh, g-got you a b-birthday p-present."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:57 pm

True looked at her, surprised.  "You got me a present?  Thank you!"  He carefully unwrapped the gift.  What was it?
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:00 pm

Inside it was a type of recording microphone. It had a long, adjustable arm, and was actually designed to record someone sitting and playing a guitar, but was a high enough quality to easily do vocals too. Ally smiled. "I-I h-hope you l-like it." She stammered. "I d-didn't know wh-which one t-to g-get, b-but th-that one should b-be g-good."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:22 pm

True whistled, "Ally!  This is incredible!  Thank you so much!  I'm serious, you couldn't have picked a better one."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:24 pm

Ally smiled and blushed. The shy scientist was happy she got one True liked. Sam smiled at Gaster. "Hey dad, I think you should give yours to True next." Gaster nodded and handed True a wrapped box that was decent sized, but fairly flat.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:29 pm

True set aside the microphone aside carefully then accepted Gaster's box.  "Thanks, Dad!"  He unwrapped it quickly, moving the paper aside neatly before opening the box.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:32 pm

It was a brand new laptop with a top notch processor. Gaster smiled. "My thoughts were along the same lines as Ally's; you could do some recording for your songs at home if you wish now. That computer should have more than enough beef to do whatever you need it to."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:47 pm

True didn't know what to say as he opened and closed the laptop, examining it.  "Dad, this is perfect!  With Ally's mic and this computer, I can record in my room no problem!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:49 pm

Gaster smiled, glad he was happy. There was still three presents left, one each from Sam, Paul, and Kat.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:51 pm

True was reluctant to set aside the laptop, but at last set it on the table out of the way.  "What's next?  Did someone get me a pony?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:56 pm

Sam handed True a gift card tin. "I didn't, but I hope you like this as much as a pony."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:01 pm

True chuckled and gave him a half hug.  "I was joking, Sam, this is better than anything I ever could have hoped for."  Carefully, he opened the tin, half afraid something would jump out at him.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:03 pm

Inside was a twenty-five dollar Visa gift card. "My thought was you could spend it on exactly what you want or need." Sam explained.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:11 pm

"Sam, wow," True gaped.  "This is... Wow.  Thank you!  This will get anything else I need for my home recording studio."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:16 pm

Sam grinned happily. Paul excitedly gave True his present next. The wrapping looked like the first grader did it himself.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:20 pm

True grinned, examining the present.  "Do I have to unwrap it?  It looks too good to unwrap."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:21 pm

Paul grinned proudly. "Only if you want the present inside!" Whatever was inside felt flimsy and squishy.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:27 pm

True poked it a little then shook it in his ear.  "What is this?"  Carefully he started unwrapping it, peaking in the paper then pulling it off.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:31 pm

It made no sound when he shook it. Inside, True found a thing of purple cloth with a drawstring attached to one side. Paul smiled excitedly. "It's a cape! Kat said your favorite color is purple, so I made sure it was! It should fit, since we used me as a guide, and we're about the same height!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:39 pm

*poke*

True held up the cloth, letting it unfold, grinning.  "This is perfect!  I'm going to wear it every time I record.  It will make me feel like a superhero!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:42 pm

(Sorry.)

Paul smiled really big and gave his brother a big hug. "You're a hero to me, with or without the cape!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next