Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 9 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:16 pm

Sam nodded and splashed True. "Yeah, I'm fine you worrywort!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 9 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:18 pm

True snorted and ruffled Sam's wet hair.  "I'm entitled.  That's my job as your big brother."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:22 pm

Sam smiled and laughed. "Well, I think you're the best big brother a kid could ask for."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:24 pm

"Thank you, Sam," True grinned.  "I'm going to take a couple laps.  Wanna join me?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:26 pm

Sam smiled. "Nah. I'll sit here and cheer you on though."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:28 pm

"Alright," True agreed.  He had the feeling Sam wasn't telling him something, but he didn't push it. Instead, he slid back into the water and started swimming.  He wasn't fast, but he was steady.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:30 pm

Sam smiled and watched his brother. He needed to rest for a while. If he stressed himself too soon after almost having an attack, it could flare up again. If he was still worried later, he would take some medicine to help make sure.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:31 pm

True only made it one lap around before hanging onto the edge of the pool next to Sam.  "I'm out os swimming shape," he puffed.  "We need to come more often, yeah?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:33 pm

Sam smiled. "Sounds good to me. Wanna change after you catch your breath some?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:38 pm

"Yep," True huffed, trying to brush the water from his hair.  He pulled himself out of the water and inched into his chair.  "I feel like a wet rug!" he laughed, getting his legs situated before heading for the changing room.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:41 pm

Sam followed his brother. He grabbed his clothes and secretly took a few breaths from his inhaler here as True changed before he put it back in the locker and changed himself.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:47 pm

True wheeled out slowly, going a little crooked as he kept trying to use one hand to get the rest of the water out of his hair.  "So what's next?  Have we hung out long enough we can ambush Dad?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:49 pm

Sam checked the time. "I don't know when his meeting was suppose to be over buy. We can always head down and wait in his office."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:52 pm

"That sounds cool.  Swing by and say hi to Ally," True agreed, giving up on his hair.  It was mostly dry and a little flyaway.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:08 pm

Sam smiled. When they went down, Ally looked frustrated, puzzling over a page written in symbolic code, the same code True saw the first day he met Gaster.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:09 pm

True slowed as he approached, tipping his head.  "Still can't get it?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:19 pm

Ally shook her head. Sam looked honestly confused. "Really? If you want, I can translate it." Ally nodded and handed Sam the coded page. Sam read it as easily as he would read a book. "'Project Stem Cell and Artificial Organ Growth (SCAOG). Goals: to recreate tissues that could be used to replace delicate biological tissues, such as nerves and spinal cells. Tests still need done on the stem cell recreation, as well as finding a material that could be sensitive enough to transport an electrical signal, as well as gentle enough to be grafted into a living and working spinal column without a hitch...'" Sam kept reading the page.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:21 pm

True reached out and touched Sam's shoulder.  "Stop," he said softly.  "Stop reading."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:26 pm

Sam stopped and looked at True curiously. "Why?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:33 pm

True shook his head, backing up.  "Tell Dad I'll see him at home.  I just remembered something I have to do.  Tell Paul I'm sorry I didn't make it today."  He turned and wheeled himself out without further explanation.  The words kept ringing in his head.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:38 pm

Sam nodded a little. "O-okay. Bye, True." He was confused. He thought True knew of this project, and that was why Gaster was doing it, to help True and others like him.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:45 pm

True wheeled to the new house and went to the laptop still in his room.  He wiped the search history and any sign of the project he'd been working on then closed everything up and took it to the kitchen.  He put it on the table then went back to get his guitar.  He made sure his family had dinner stuff ready then got his guitar and left.  He went where he always went to think, the run down fountain in the park.  He sat picking at his guitar, thinking.  

(He won't be coming home until after Sam and Paul are in bed.)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:50 pm

Sam told Gaster True's message. Gaster nodded, and found it a little odd True didn't want to walk Paul home. Paul was a little downcast True wasn't there, but perked up when he heard that True would be at home. As soon as they got home, Paul went racing to True's room to see if he was there. The little guy became confused and worried when True wasn't there. Gaster looked around for any kind of note True may have left.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:55 pm

True hadn't left a note, but the only thing missing was his guitar and stuff was set up for easy dinner prep.  It was clear he was coming home.  Just when was unclear.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:03 pm

Paul became worried. Gaster made dinner, and after they ate, Sam helped Paul make a note for True when he came back home.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next