Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 25 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:36 am

Paul grinned excitedly. "Yeah! That sounds like so much fun!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 25 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:42 am

"After homework," True grinned, hugging him again.  "Can you say hi to Kat and thank her for coming to see you?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:47 am

Paul smiled brightly and gave Kat a hug too, saying hi. Kat laughed and hugged Paul back. "How was your day, Paul?" She asked. "Great!" He responded cheerily. He started to tell Kat all about his day.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:59 am

True wasn't sure if Kat wanted to walk all the way back to the house with them, but it made him happy to see her getting along so well with his brothers. He figured she'd excuse herself when she was ready and rolled along quietly as he listened.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:02 am

Gaster went back to the lab, since it took more time to pick up Paul than he previously thought. Kat seemed to enjoy listening to Paul enthusiastically chatter to her about everything. Kat walked all the way back to the Gaster household with them, just listening to Paul.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:10 am

True got everyone a snack of sliced apples and honey and set them at the table. "Paul, I hate to interrupt, but it's homework time," he said with an apologetic look at Kat.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:15 am

Paul nodded and went right to it. Everyone thanked True for the snack, and Kat smiled at True. "They're lucky to have such a caring big brother." Kat murmured to True. Sam grabbed a part of the snack and went to the garage to work on his robot a bit more.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:21 am

True reddened slightly but smiled at her. "I'm lucky to have them. This is the least I can do, believe me. Do you want to come to the park with us when Paul's done?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:26 am

Kat checked to see how she was doing on time. "Yeah, I could and would love to, at least for a little while."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:32 am

True grinned. "That's awesome!". He wheeled over to Paul and looked over his shoulder. "What puzzle of the universe are we deciphering today?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:36 am

Paul finished up the second to last problem on his language arts homework before he answered True. "I still need to come up with an idea for my science project." Paul admitted.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:41 am

("This update may take several minutes. " *hour later* "56% complete." Argh!!)

"Exploding volcano?" True suggested. "I could help you build it."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:45 am

(I hate it when that happens! Especially since my lappy is slow to start with!)

Paul pouted a little. "Meredith is already doing one of those."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:48 am

"Is she making it with chili that pours over little hot dog people?" True asked innocently.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:50 am

Paul smiled and giggles at the idea. "A volcano you can eat?" He asked his brother.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:56 am

True nodded, a mischevious sparkle in his eyes.  "Exactly!  Just plain old exploding volcanoes are cool, but what good are they?  You just have to clean up the mess later.  Now!  A volcano where you can Eat the mess away..."

(be right back... stupid updates)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:58 am

Paul smiled and giggled. "I like that idea! Maybe the actual volcano ground thingy is chocolate cake?" He asked.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:24 pm

True debated.  "Hmm, chocolate cake.  Looks wise, that'd be perfect, but I don't know how chili would taste on chocolate cake.  Maybe do a fudge lava instead.  I'm sure we can figure out a way to make it red."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:45 pm

Paul started to bounce up and down excitedly. He was clearly all for this idea.

(There's a Halloween candy that is called Zombie Food, and it's caramel filled chocolate shaped like brains, hearts, and feet. The best part is that the caramel is gooey and really red XD I usually buy a bag just for me to eat by myself.)
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:51 pm

"And you know what we can do?  I can find us some chocolate and caramel and make us some little people to put around the base," True suggested, grinning.

(Both cool and really disgusting. XD)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:56 pm

Paul grinned wider. "Yeah! This'll be so cool and epic!" He hugged True tightly. "Thank you for helping me!"

(It tastes delicious too even XD)
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:00 pm

"Are you kidding?  This is going to be the tastiest help I've ever given!" True chuckled, hugging Paul back.  "Now, enough brain storming.  Finish up and we can head to the park, okay?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:05 pm

Paul nodded enthusiastically and finished his last problem. After that, as needed, he wrote down what his project was about and how it was related to science. "Done!" He cheered. Paul quickly put his things in his bag and set it in his room for tomorrow.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:10 pm

"Nicely done, Paul!" True cheered, rolling toward the garage.  "Hey, Sam?  Are you at a stopping place so we can head to the park?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:14 pm

Sam finished the little thing he was doing before nodding and turning off the light. "Yup. Ready when you guys are."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next