Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 12 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:08 pm

True laughed and pulled him to him in a big hug.  "Awe, you beat me!  You're a fast little rabbit.  Be good in school, okay?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 12 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:40 pm

Paul smiled and hugged him back as Sam and Gaster walked up. "I will. Have a good day today, True!" Paul said before he ran towards the school to catch up with Ariel. "Shall we go, True?" Gaster said. "Kat is meeting us there to look after Sam, and I need to say a quick word to Ally before we can go."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:28 pm

True nodded, turning to follow Faster. "Lead on!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:04 pm

Gaster smiled and led them to the lab. Kat had been waiting in the lobby when they arrived, and Gaster asked True to wait there while he ran downstairs real quick. Kat smiled at True. "Hi! How's it been? You look really nice."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:16 pm

True smiled, happy to see her.  "It's been good.  Thanks, I thought I should dress up a little today since it's a special day."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:19 pm

"Oh? Why's today special?" Kat asked. She was glad True seemed happy and in a good mood.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:32 pm

True looked down, rolling himself back and forth, bashfully admitting, "It's my birthday today."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:34 pm

Kat smiled and gave him hug. "Well, happy birthday then! I'd normally invite you out to celebrate, but I have stuff I need to do tonight." She said with a sigh. "I still hope you enjoy it either way."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:49 pm

True hugged her back, grinning.  "Thanks!  Stuff?  I hope it's good stuff.  And I haven't forgotten our song, things have just been kind of hectic with the move and everything."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:51 pm

Kat smiled. "I figured so. I'm trying my hand at writing a couple songs myself actually in the free time. Maybe you could help me with them later when they're more done?" She asked. Gaster returned upstairs. "Alright. Thank you Kat for watching Sam for a while. Ready to go, True?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:59 pm

"I'm ready.  Good luck, Kat!  I'd be glad to help you," True grinned.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:01 am

Kat smiled and gave True another hug before they parted ways. Gaster smiled after she and Sam left. "She's something, isn't she?" He chuckled. "Come on. We better start walking if we need to get to the courthouse on the other side of town at one."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:16 am

"Yeah," True said softly, waving to Sam and watching Kat go.  He turned his chair and got going.  "That's a long trip.  You don't mind walking that far?  It's not so hard for me."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:19 am

Gaster smiled. "Not at all. I like walking, and it's good exercise." He walked beside True. "If I may be nosy, what do you think of Kat? I know you two are friends, but what are your thoughts on her?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:26 am

True kept his eyes on where he was going.  He would have shrugged, but that was hard to do while driving a wheelchair.  "I think I could maybe like her.  She's nice and the chair thing doesn't turn her away.  At least as far as friendship goes."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:29 am

Gaster smiled. "That's good. I think she likes you as a friend, from what I've seen. She cares a lot about you." He said appreciatively.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:46 am

True smiled a bit, looking up at Gaster.  "The thing is, I don't know that she likes me for anything more and I don't want to mess up what we have."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:50 am

Gaster smiled softly. "Well, there are several ways you could go about it from there to find out. You could flat out talk to her and ask, or you could simply wait and see. Or you could flirt and see how she reacts." Gaster shrugged. "It's really up to you though."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:01 am

"Most of my flirting is about as good as saying, 'if you were a potato, you'd be a good potato,'" True said dryly.  "I guess I'll wait and see what happens.  No point in rushing things, right?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:04 am

Gaster nodded. "Perhaps just trying to observe how she reacts around you and to you versus others? That may give you hints on how she feels."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:24 am

"Okay, thank you, Dad," True smiled.  "Thank you."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:26 am

Gaster smiled back. When they reached the courthouse, the receptionist asked them to wait. Gaster sat down at a chair on the end with the thought that True could maneuver his chair beside him if he desired that way.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:43 am

True did, backing his chair with practiced ease to sit next Gaster.  "Good view," he commented, trying to keep his nerves at bay.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:45 am

Gaster smiled. "I apologize. I knew of a closer court to home than this one, but the other one was booked." He gave True's shoulder a reassuring squeeze.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:53 am

True nodded jerkily.  "It's okay.  This place is perfect.  It's very... courtly."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next