Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 19 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:35 pm

Gaster laughed and Paul cheered. They ate as many as they could, until Gaster, Sam, and Paul were stuffed. Gaster complimented True's cooking once again.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 19 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:41 pm

"Thanks, it's the least I could do," True mumbled, happily chewing on chocolate chip pancake. They'd be good for dessert! "So, what's the plan for today? Do I need a dose, or..?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:42 pm

Gaster thought for a moment. "To be honest, I would have to run a blood test to see if you need more or not."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:51 pm

True considered. "So, how about we head to the lab, you can do whatever needs to be done, then we can head to the park!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:55 pm

Gaster nodded. "Sounds good to me. Alright boys, get dressed and brush your teeth." He helped True with the dishes before he himself went and got dressed and ready to go.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:01 pm

True was ready to go and he sat by the door playing wit his hair. It was about time for a haircut.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:04 pm

Sam and Paul waited with True until Gaster joined them. He still had a couple bandages on, but most of them were covered by his clothes and long sleeves. "Shall we go then?" Gaster asked.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:06 pm

"If you're up to it, Doctor Dad," True smiled. "Want to ride, Paul? Just don't lean back too much."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:10 pm

Paul beamed brightly and crawled onto True's lap happily. Gaster chuckled and led the way. He quizzed Sam on what the DT Serum had done to him as far as abilities go, which Sam answered truthfully, saying he could teleport some, make things move, and create blue beams he could manipulate.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:15 pm

"Sounds just like you," True commented, wheeling along carefully.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:17 pm

Gaster pushed his glasses on his nose. "From the sounds of it, the abilities he got from the serum mirror the ones I got. However, I am not surprised, since it seems to take effect through genetics, and being genetically close to me..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:22 pm

"Just makes sense," True grinned, then his grin faded. "Hey, Doc? If, and I'm just saying if, I had a kid, would this stuff get passed on to the next gen?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:24 pm

"Possibly." Gaster said. "I have not tested if the Serum's effects can be passed genetically or not. If it can be passed, I don't believe it will be harmful. All it does is awaken dormant genes, and allows them to manifest."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:29 pm

"Kind of freaky. I feel like I'm living in an X-Men movie. Maybe for my next hair cut, I should tell them to do it Wolverine style." True paused, letting Gaster open the door. He didn't feel like fighting with it.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:32 pm

Gaster shrugged and opened the door for everyone. "I suppose. My hopes though is that this could help enhance society as a whole, and if a large majority if not all of us had these abilities, then it wouldn't be so strange, yes?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:36 pm

"It would be cool if it fixed problems," True agreed, rolling in. Like the ability to walk again, which was how Gaster had sold him on the idea.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:38 pm

Gaster seemed to have the same thought as True. "If you want, I could try and go in tomorrow and restore your ability to walk again." He said confidently as he punched the button for the elevator.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:41 pm

True glanced at Gaster then nodded. "If you're sure you're up to it."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:50 pm

"I said I would, and I intend on keeping my word." He said with certainty. The elevator took them down, and Gaster got everything ready. True could hear Dr. Ally stuttering and talking excitedly to Gaster as he walked down the hall, glad to have him back in the lab.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:53 pm

True wheeled along, smiling to himself as he did so. He gave Paul a gentle poke. "Go tell Ally hello, eh? I'm going to go get my dose of nasty drugs. Bleh, they still taste bad."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:58 pm

Paul nodded and went to tell Ally while Gaster got the pills ready. "Now, Ally said she improved the coating this time. We shall about that, now won't we." He smiled and handed True the pills and some water.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:03 pm

True cautiously took the pill and popped it in his mouth. He swallowed, took a drink of water, handed the glass back, then turned his chair around. "Excuse me, Paul, can I have Dr. Ally for a second?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:09 pm

Paul nodded. "Yeah. She's in her office right now."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:10 pm

True rolled into Ally's office. "Dr. Ally? Can you come here for just a second?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:13 pm

Dr. Ally jumped, not expecting the company. "Oh, uh, s-s-sure. Wh-what is it, T-T-Tr-True?" She stammered, walking over.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next