Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 11 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:58 pm

Lex followed him inside, making note of the door number. The door was pretty sturdy, as were the walls, disappointingly, but the window, on the other hand...  Lex left the building and climbed up the fire escape, going slow and careful not to make a sound.  He counted as he went until he found the right window, but instead of stopping there, he went up a little farther and continued to wait.  Let them get into each other more and less aware of what was going on around them.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 11 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:02 pm

It was unusually quiet, even when Lex waited a while.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:13 pm

Lex whistled softly then moved around on the landing above the window he wanted.  He got a good hold on the bottom bar then swung off, his boot heels connecting with the glass window and shattering it.  Lex didn't even pause as he strode into the room and went straight for the drug dealer.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:21 pm

The drug leader had a gun out, loaded and pointed at the door, when Lex came in. One of the girls screamed and ran to the bathroom to hide. The other was blinking like she was out of it, and she was.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:27 pm

Lex came up behind the guy with his gun pointed toward the door and grabbed his wrist, easily twisting it around behind his back.  "I didn't come through the door," Lex hissed in his ear then kicked out the back of his knees to force him to kneel.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:33 pm

The guy hissed as he was forced to the ground. "What do you want?!" He barked. The girl still on the bed seemed to be in a drug induced trance.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:38 pm

Lex kicked him in the back, forcing him onto his stomach.  A quick search revealed all of the drug dealer's weapons and Lex tossed them out the broken window.  "What do I want?  Hmm..."  Lex started walking, circling the drug dealer slowly as he played with his gun.  "For starters, I want to know what the hell you're doing killing your clients.  That ain't smart business at all."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:41 pm

"What the hell are you talking about?" He wheezed. Lex had tossed out two handguns and a variety of drugs and knives.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:47 pm

"The drug you've been dealing?  It's poison.  It's acting like fast crystal, stripping and killing them fast as they can get hooked," Lex growled.  "Weed, fine, you sit in a corner and you're happy.  This stuff is driving them crazy mean.  Drop it, or I drop you.  Got it?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:50 pm

"Get your f----ng punk a-- out of my go---mn apartment, you f----ng ba---d!" He swore at Lex. "I run my business how I want to run it, and you need to keep your fat a-- out of my sh--!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:55 pm

Lex calmly struck out, the edge of the heel of his boot slamming into the dealer's spine.  A blow he knew to be debilitatingly painful.  "Let's try this again.  Pull your product, or I pull your junk out through your throat.  Are we clear?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:56 pm

The dealer cried out in strangled pain. "WHich one?!" He asked loudly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:02 pm

Lex leaned down, letting his foot rest on the dealer's back with his weight.  "If you can't figure it out yourself, you don't deserve to call yourself a dealer.  Figure it out, or get rid of them all.  If I hear one more case, you're done.  Got it?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:04 pm

"How the hell am I suppose to make a living then?!" He said in a choked hiss. He could feel the strain on his ribcage, threatening to snap or crack some of the bones.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:06 pm

"Why should I care?" Lex asked, sounding bored.  "Get on it."  He removed his foot and went to the bed, checking on the girl.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:22 pm

The girl was completely in a drug haze, and didn't seem to be registering what was going on around her. She was completely relaxed though, but her eyes were clouded some. There was a small wound on her arm suggesting it was an injection she took, and some light scars suggested that this wasn't the first time. She was kinda pretty, with curling honey blond hair and hazel eyes.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:27 pm

Lex grunted as he picked her up and carried her out, leaving through the door this time.  Shifting her to drape across his shoulder, he carried her away from the place, taking the quickest route to the lab.  Hospitals were crowded with patients and asked to many questions.  He knew only one doctor he trusted.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:30 pm

After about five minutes, the girl realized she was being carried, and was surprised by that. Gaster was still at the lab, having hired Kat as a baby sitter for the night so he could catch up on some work. He was in his office, alternating from doing work on paper to computer and back again.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:34 pm

Lex hesitated outside the lab.   Damn, he hated this place.  Gritting his teeth, he walked in and went straight to the elevator, punching the down button.  The ride seemed to take forever, but he finally made it to Gaster's office.  "Doc?" he called.  "I got a problem here."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:36 pm

Gaster stood when he saw Lex. He furrowed his brow and adjusted his glasses his confusion when he saw the girl draped over his shoulder like a ragdoll. "What's the problem?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:38 pm

"Bad drugs.  Can I put her down somewhere?  She's heavy," Lex grunted.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:40 pm

Gaster nodded and told him to set the girl down on the couch in his office. Gaster grabbed a small flashlight and tested her reaction times before taking a blood sample. The girl still seemed in a thick daze.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:45 pm

Lex stayed near the door, shifting restlessly as he watched.  "So... what's the diagnosis?" he finally asked.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:48 pm

"She'll live, but I am willing to bet she's an addict." Gaster said. "I can give her some medicine to help her get off of this high, and to help her get off the addiction, but that will take time and more care than I can honestly give her with the amount of work I need to do here along with taking care of True and everyone else at home already." He told Lex honestly. He paused for a moment as he thought. "If you want, I can give you the medicine to help her out if you want to help get her off of the drug addiction."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:55 pm

Lex stared at Gaster.  "Do I look like a nurse to you?" he asked bluntly.  "I know jack sh- about taking care of people!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next