Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 10 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:45 pm

"Natural compounds." He replied with a grin. "Things like what you could make a tea from. No point in my killing my clients. No return business that way. And I don't make nothin' I myself wouldn't smoke."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 10 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:50 pm

"I'll take one as a sample.  If I like it, I'll come back," Lex bargained, offering money.  It wasn't as much as he'd pay for his own joints, but this was business pitch.  If he liked this guy's wares, he'd become a repeat client, thus earning him more in the long run.  Theoretically.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:51 pm

"Course!" The guy agreed. "What flavor do you want?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:53 pm

"What do you got?" Lex asked.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:54 pm

"On me? Most fruit flavors, mint, and chocolate." The guy replied. "An' I'll tell ya what; since you're a potential new customer, I'll give ya two for the price of one."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:56 pm

"Sweet.  I'll take the mint and the raspberry," Lex said.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:58 pm

The guy pulled the joints out. "The reddish tinged one is raspberry, and the mint smells, well, like mint, to not be confused by normal joints." He handed them over at the same time the money was exchanged, not getting cheated nor letting his potential customer think he would be cheated. "Anything for your friend?" Ashton shook his head. "No thank you."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:01 pm

"He don't smoke," Lex said.  "Thanks, man.  Later."  He tucked the joints away carefully and headed off.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:02 pm

Ashton followed Lex. Once they were alone, he spoke. "Not the guy?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:03 pm

"Doubtful," Les said, examining the raspberry joint.  "I'll check these out in more detail later.  For now, next dude."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:05 pm

Ashton nodded. The next guy was very hard to find, at least, with simple scoping he was impossible to find.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:08 pm

Lex finally went a more round about route, pinning the guy down at last and following him silently.  Lex stayed atop the roofs this time, watching from the shadows.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:11 pm

He didn't seem to be doing anything out of the ordinary, other than club hopping and shooting the breeze with a few people and smoking a cigarette or two.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:12 pm

"Boring," Lex grumbled.  "I'll watch him.  See if you can pin down the next guy.  Report back in an hour, whether you find him or not."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:15 pm

Ashton nodded and checked the name before he set off. It was several hours later when the guy Lex was followed went into a very shady looking joint. To the point the bouncer had to check ID and apparently some dialogue exchange.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:19 pm

Lex hung back, watching curiously.  Must be a special club to actually check IDs in this part of town.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:25 pm

It seemed like a back end place, and the guy stayed in this club a lot longer than the last. Long enough Ashton caught back up to Lex. "Guy was selling some drugs, but mostly just alcohol and some crystal."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:30 pm

"Wouldn't mind shutting down crystal, but that's not why we're here," Lex said, watching the club.  "You know this place?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:34 pm

Ashton looked over the area. "Not really, although I heard of a place that was suppose to be around here somewhere. A kind of stripper club for drug lords mostly, although some gang leaders and crime lords go there because it's an agreed neutral territory for business or other things to happen. Hard to get in though. They supposedly only let well known names in, and keep a public roster inside of all the names of who's there currently."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:37 pm

"I remember," Lex muttered.  "It wasn't my scene so I never went."  He watched silently.  "Go check the other names.  I'm staying on this one."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:38 pm

"There were only three names." Ashton reminded Lex. "You want me to tail the other two some more?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:45 pm

"See if you can't get Crystal dude to accidentally catch the attention of the cops," Lex said calmly.  "Be careful."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:46 pm

Ashton nodded and slipped away. The guy was in the club for hours.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:51 pm

Lex waited.  And waited.  And waited.  He had to come out eventually.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:55 pm

And he did, shirt rumpled and a babe under each arm. He charmed the ladies and took them to an apartment complex.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next