Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 12 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:57 pm

"You don't have to be a nurse to be a caretaker." Gaster explained. "When Ashton was sick, you made sure he tried to eat and drink enough water, yes? Same concept here, only making sure she takes the medicine at regular intervals as well."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 12 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:02 pm

"Okay.... but where do I keep her?" Lex asked uncertainly, staring at the girl.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:04 pm

"Maybe the couch upstairs." He suggests. "Somewhere she can lay down and be semi comfortable while going through the steps of getting out of the drug addiction."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:10 pm

"There's seriously no one else who can help?" Lex nearly whined.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:11 pm

"I could ask Dr. Ally I suppose, but why do you not want to?" Gaster asked curiously. The girl looked up at Lex and blinked slowly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:15 pm

"Uh, it's a strange girl I know nothing about and I don't know about getting over addictions, I'm still a smoker, you know, and I've got my own crap going on!" Lex blurted.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:18 pm

"I am aware you still smoke." Gaster stated. "I can usually smell it on you. But has it occurred to you that maybe it could help you both out? Sometimes having a long term project can help bring a form of stability into your life. And as far as getting over addictions is concerned, I can print off all the texts you could want and more as research points."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:04 pm

"Why can't you just figure out who her parents are and contact them?" Lex asked in a last-ditch effort.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:34 pm

Gaster turned to his computer and hit print. He handed Lex the sheet from the DNA match he found on the girl. Her full name was Layla A. Rose, and it said that her father died in a car wreck when she was eight, and her mother ODed on coke six years ago. Apparently she was also just doing odd jobs waitressing at different men's clubs since she turned eighteen, trying to make ends meet. "To answer your question, she doesn't appear to have family to care for her."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:38 pm

Lex glared at the paper as though glaring at it would change the words on the page.  "Fu-.  Fine!  I'll take her sorry as- home with me.  Call one of the others and let them know so they won't be scared?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:42 pm

Gaster nodded and handed Lex a small medical case. "This should have all the medicine needed to help her with the withdrawal. Don't force her to eat if she doesn't want to, because she may just get sick, but definitely make sure she's drinking enough fluids. Maybe smoothies to get calories in her, or soup, but nothing too rich. If you want, I can lend you a wheelchair so you don't have to carry her."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:46 pm

"It's fine.  Carrying is easier," Lex grumbled sourly, pocketing the case and rolling up the papers so they'd fit in another pocket.  Grunting, he leaned down and scooped the girl up again, carrying her over his shoulder like before.  "Do one good deed and you get turned into a friggin white knight."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:48 pm

Gaster shook his head. "You're a better person than you like to give yourself credit for, Lex." He sighed and sat back down. "Don't hesitate to call if you have any questions. I may be here until early in the morning."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:50 pm

"Yeah, yeah," Lex muttered, heading out.  He had some random girl to take care of.  Great.  He was turning into the Doc.  Wonderful.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:52 pm

Layla was still kind of out of it, not really doing much to protest anything Lex decided to do to her. Once at home, Kat let them in, having received a call from Gaster that Lex was bringing someone home with him, and to not be alarmed.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:36 pm

"Thanks, Kat," Lex grunted, wobbling his way up the stairs.  This girl was heavy!  Not at first, but she was after carrying her for a while.  She was really bony, digging into his shoulder.  She probably suffered what most addicts did and forgot to eat.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:41 pm

At least Layla didn't really struggle. Kat offered to help Lex carry the girl up the stairs, or if she could help somehow.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:45 pm

Lex eyed the stairs.  "I can make the stairs.  Get me some water, please?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:46 pm

Kat nodded and got a couple of glasses of water, before she met up with Lex upstairs.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:51 pm

Lex laid out the girl on the couch and set the glasses on a little table.  Once he had her settled, he sat on the floor next to her and started reading.  Layla Rose.  Okay.  And blah blah blah, keep all forms of temptation away.... Joy.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:55 pm

After a while, Layla fell asleep curled up on the couch. She had suggestive clothes on, but that was it. Nothing really that warm, and she was a bit thin, but clearly quite pretty if she just ate right and filled out a little more.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:58 pm

Lex was busy reading, but at one point he glanced up and realized how bare she was.  Grumbling - albeit softly - about babysitting duties, he got up and fetched a blanket from the end of his bed to lay over her.  There.  He headed downstairs.  "Kat?  You still here?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:59 pm

Kat looked up at him from her laptop, where she was watching a YouTube video. "yeah. What's up, Lex?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:01 pm

Lex came down all the way and looked her up and down.  "You look about the right size.  I need clothes."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:03 pm

Kat furrowed her brow. "Uh, why?" She asked, not sure what to make of the statement.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next