Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 7 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:33 pm

Shuni hesitated then asked, "Would Doctor Ally mind if I came?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 7 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:34 pm

Gaster shook his head. "I am sure she wouldn't mind."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:37 pm

"I will go with you!" Shuni said happily, taking Gaster's hand.
"I'm going to go work on the centrifuge thing," Lex said, turning to head home.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:51 pm

Gaster smiled a little and headed to the lab with Sam and Shuni.

Ashton followed Lex
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:15 am

Lex went straight to the garage and pulled out the contraption he still hadn't removed from the box.  He spread things out on the bench and started working.  It wasn't long until he'd lit up another joint.  He hadn't ever smoked in the garage before in his effort to not influence the younger kids.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:22 pm

Ashton followed Lex and watched him work a moment before he spoke. "You were up kinda early this morning." He commented. "Did you go on a morning walk?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:44 pm

Lex set the joint aside in a makeshift ashtray so he could lift a heavier piece.  "That kid, Echo?  She left a stone.  Apparently, she's having some kind trouble she wanted me to help fix."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:17 pm

"What's the trouble?" Ashton asked curiously. Perhaps he could help?
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:34 pm

"She's got a friend getting hooked into a bad drug," Lex explained, opening the wiring and poking around.  "I told her if she points me in the right direction, I'll take the drug off the streets."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:47 pm

Ashton nodded some. "And if you need a right hand man to help ya out..." He offered with a shrug. "Just don't push yourself too hard, all right?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:53 pm

"No worries."  Lex took a puff of joint then picked up the sautering iron.  "Loose wire.  You're retired, like me.  I don't want to be dragging you back into that world."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:59 pm

Ashton rolled his eyes. "And you'd rather me sit at home and wonder if my best friend can still watch his own back or if it'll have a hole in it the next time I see him? Yeah, because I'd much rather that route." He said sarcastically. Ashton shook his head. "If you need or want backup, tell me. I honestly don't care if it means I have to come out of retirement or not."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:06 pm

Lex considered as he fixed the wires and started putting things back together.  "Suppose it's not really coming out if it's just one small job for kicks.  Might as well tag along if you're going to get so worked up about it."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:08 pm

Ashton rolled his eyes again. "I'm just remembering one of the last times you went off on your own. You wound up getting shot and nearly died. I prefer that not happen again is all."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:16 pm

Lex smirked at Ashton, taking another puff.  "Awe, I didn't realize you cared so much!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:44 pm

Ashton laughed a little. "Yeah yeah, if calling it that helps you sleep at night. I call it paranoia, and an anxiety problem on my behalf."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:08 pm

"Selfish little basterd, always looking out for yourself," Lex snorted, finishing putting the piece of equipment back together.  He started it up and examined it a moment before turning it off.  "There.  Fixed."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:03 pm

Ashton applauded Lex. "Yup. I am completely selfish and needy, aren't I?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:46 pm

"Absolutely needy.  Isn't it your cat's feeding time, thinking of needy?"  Lex remarked.  Night was somewhat mobile, but still required several feedings a day.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:35 pm

Ashton checked the time and nodded. "Just about. Getting to be a big little scamp."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:06 pm

"Pretty soon he'll be climbing out of his box and following you out and about," Lex grunted, trying to get the centrifuge back into the box.  "You'll have to stick him in a pocket when you go out."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:08 pm

Ashton laughed a little and went to find the aforementioned kitten to feed. "Night... ready for food?" He asked when he found the black fluffball.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:50 pm

Night set up an insistent mewing the instant he heard Ashton's voice, trying to climb out of his cozy box nest.  He looked up at Ashton, giving him a look that said he hadn't been appreciating how much time he'd been left alone.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:53 pm

Ashton plucked the kitten into his arms and fed him. "Yeah, yeah, I'm sorry ya little puffball." He murmured. "Had a little brother that needed some cuddles too."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:03 am

Night snuggled into Ahston's arms, purring like crazy as he drank his meal.  Ashton was back!
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next