Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 3 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:39 am

Gaster again smiled kindly. "Well, I intend to keep treating you nicely and like a person, okay?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 3 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:52 am

"Okay," Shuni agreed as True pulled up to the hamburger place.

True turned and glanced over his shoulder.  "Come on, you three!  What's up with the molasses routine?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:01 am

Paul giggled before he asked True what "mo-lass-us" was.

Gaster chuckled. "We were just having a conversation was all, speed demon."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:03 am

"Molasses is something sweet and sticky and moves as slow as a snail," True told his brother before opening the door for Gaster, Sam, and Shuni.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:06 am

Paul giggled again and slid off True's lap to walk since they were there. Gaster thanked True and walked in, reserving a table for five.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:14 am

The woman that came to seat them looked dead on her feet, but she still smiled brightly at the family, and it was genuine.  "Hi!  Table for five?  Right this way."  She led the way toward a table with enough room on one side for True's chair and a booth seat on either side.  "Do any of you kids want some pictures and crayons while you wait?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:19 am

Paul politely asked for some paper and crayons.

Gaster smiles kindly back at the waitress. She looked like she was having a long night, so he noted to try and be polite to her and tip decently.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:23 am

"Coming right up, sweetheart."  She hurried off and soon returned with a coloring page and some crayons.  "Here you are.  My, but you have better manners than most men who come in here!  And your hat is adorable, young sir."
Shuni smiled and ducked his head shyly, not sure what to say.
The waitress pulled out a pad, saying, "My name's Geena, and I'll be your server today.  Can I get you fine gents something to drink?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:26 am

Paul gave Geena a bright smile and thanked her. He and same both had impeccable manners as Paul ordered a lemonade and Sam a Sprite. Gaster looked over the drinks please. "I would like an ice tea please. No lemon needed." He smiled at her again as he ordered. He was proud of his children, and glad their manners were on par.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:29 am

"Um, Dr. Pepper, please," True said after a moment.
Shuni looked at Gaster worriedly then at Geena.  "Is water?" he asked softly.
Geena smiled at him gently.  "You can have any drink you like, sweetheart, as long as it's listed here."  She pointed to the spot on the menu and named them off.
Shuni thought a moment then decided, 'Water, please."
"Water it is!"  She wrote everything down and moved off, her curly pony tail bouncing.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:32 am

Gaster watched her go before he smiled at his boys. "Feel free to order whatever you want. You all earned yourselves a good dinner."

Paul offered to help Shuni read the menu if he needed.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:36 am

"Yes, please, thank you welcome," Shuni stammered, trying to have good manners, too.

True hid his smile behind his menu as he tried to decide.  He couldn't decide which was cuter, Paul or Shuni, and was his father watching that waitress?
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:39 am

Gaster calmly read his own menu as he tried to decide. He hadn't realized he may have been watching the waitress a little bit more than people usually do.

Paul smiled happily and read all the words he could for Shuni. Sam helped with the ones Paul didn't know yet.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:42 am

Genna returned with their drinks, carefully placing each in front of them.  "Are you boys ready, or do you need a few minutes more?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:47 am

Gaster opened his menu. "I have a few ideas, but it's hard deciding. Is there anything you would recommend?" he asked. He gave her a small smile.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:54 am

"Well, I've heard good things about the Marco Polo," she said, moving closer to point at the chicken, cheese, and bacon burger.  "My personal favorite, though, is the Ramen Burger."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:57 am

"Ramen burger?" Gaster asked. He looked it over in the menu. "I think I will try that one, thank you." Gaster said as he closed his menu and waited for the boys to order. Sam got the bacon cheeseburger, and Paul politely ordered a mushroom, swiss, and bacon burger.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:06 am

"I'll the Crispy Arctic Cod burger, please," True requested, handing her the menu.
"Okay, and for you , little kitty?" she smiled at Shuni.
Shuni hesitated.  "I would like..."
"There are a lot of good things, aren't there?" Geena smiled when Shuni just stared.  "Alright, how about you pick out the yummiest looking picture?  Will that help?"
Shuni nodded and considered, finally pointed to one.
"The patty melt!  Good pick," she smiled, taking their menus.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:07 am

Gaster smiled and thanked her again before he left. Geena was a good woman. He watched her as she left.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:14 am

"What are you coloring, Paul?" True asked, pretending not to notice Gaster watching the waitress.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:18 am

Paul smiled and explained that it was all of them, and he was making Shuni right now. Paul had even included his kitty cat. The crayon Shuni was smiling.

Gaster started to tap his fingers a bit, something he only did when he was nervous, although he didn't realize the habit a majority of the time.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:20 am

"I am on the paper now?" Shuni asked, his eyes wide again.

True chuckled.  "That you are!"

(I have half a mind to let Shuni have some soda and it ends up making him super hyper.  Thoughts?)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:22 am

(That may be incredibly adorable XD)

Paul smiled at Shuni. "You and True are a lot of fun to draw." He said sweetly. "So I think I'll draw you two a lot."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:27 am

"Thank you," Shuni said softly, smiling shyly.  "Sam better looks than me."
"I don't know, you're pretty cute," True chuckled.  "Hey, Shuni, have you ever tried soda?"  At Shuni's head shake, he pushed his cup closer.  "Here, try this."
Shuni looked at Gaster before accepting.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:34 am

Gaster saw no harm in letting Shuni try some. He wasn't sure how the boy would think of the bubbly, sweet drink.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next