Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 40 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:49 am

True frowned and rubbed his face.  "Huh?  How'd that happen?"
"Maybe when you were kissing your keyboard last night?" Shuni suggested helpfully.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 40 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:15 am

Gaster chuckled. "You fell asleep at your keyboard." He confirmed
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:30 am

"Again?" True groaned, rubbing at his face. "It takes forever for these to fade."
"And you kissed it and told it you loved it. I heard you talking when I got up last night," Shuni said
True blushed bright red. "Just talking in my sleep, that's all," he mumbled.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:33 am

Gaster chuckled. He guessed what his son may have been dreaming of last night. "In an unrelated topic, how's Kat?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:04 am

True glared at Gaster.  Unrelated his foot!  "She's good.  I think we're about done with our collaboration song.  We have to get together sometime this week and put on the finishing touches."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:05 pm

(I couldn't help that one XD)

Gaster smiled. "That's wonderful! Did you have any times in mind you were going to get together and work on it?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:50 pm

True shook his head.  "Not yet.  It's kind of open, but I need to talk to her today and nail it down."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:59 pm

Gaster nodded. Paul and Sam finished eating and went to get ready for the day. Sam snuck into his dad's room and got one of the spare pocket knives this time. He felt guilty for not asking his dad first, but he wanted to prove to Shadow he wasn't a baby.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:03 pm

Lynx followed at Sam's heels and sat staring up at him with giant eyes.  What was he doing now?  He was acting odd.

True went to his room and dressed up a bit, more for his dad than himself.  He wanted to help him make a good impression.  "Wish us luck, Treble," he told the cat, scratching her head.

Bitty Kitty was determined to go with Paul to school today.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:55 pm

Sam cuddled Lynx. He just wanted to protect his family. When Gaster was kidnapped by Proditor, he had never felt so helpless and useless. He wanted to have that never happen again.

Treble mewed and purred happily. Her paws kneaded, claws catching on the threads of True's comforter.

Paul sniffled. He really wanted to bring Bitty Kitty with him, but he couldn't.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:20 pm

Lynx purred, headbutting Sam's chin.  Humans were such strange, silly creatures.

"Don't tear up my blanket," True warned with a chuckle.  "I'll see you later."  He rolled out,heading for the front door.

"I will take care of her," Shuni promised, picking up the protesting Bitty Kitty.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:41 pm

Sam pet his cat a while longer before he went with Gaster to go to the lab with him. He had a plan today.

Paul smiled a little. "Thank you, Shuni."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:48 pm

Shuni smiled and hugged Paul.  "You have wonderful day today!  I will stay with kitties today.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:07 pm

Paul smiled and hugged him back. "Okay! Bitty Kitty, be good for Shuni, okay?" He told the kitten as he gave her one last pet. Gaster checked to see if True was ready.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:09 pm

"Mew!" Bitty Kitty protested, still trying to follow Paul.
"I'm ready, Dad," True said, shaking out his hair a bit.  "Are you all?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:10 pm

Gaster nodded. He led Sam, True, and Paul out. "If you get hungry, Shuni, there's fruit in the fridge. If you are careful, you may also make yourself a grilled cheese. I will stop by around lunchtime to check in on you, okay?"

-------

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=33
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40