Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 39 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:44 am

True gave him a startled look. "I couldn't ask you to go through that much trouble, Dad. I've slept on the floor before, and having a mattress and pillows would be awesome!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 39 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:57 am

Gaster shook his head. "I know you didn't want to celebrate it, but please just accept that as my birthday gift to you this year. Besides, it's been a while since I put my Engineering Degree to work."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:58 am

True hesitated then nodded. "Okay. Thank you, Dad. Thank you." They were in the middle of a store, but he didn't care. He leaned over and hugged Gaster tightly.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:05 am

Gaster smiled and hugged his son back. He took a quick pic of the bedframe on his phone as a reference for later. "It will take some time to make, so we will have to put your mattress on the floor for a little while."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:07 am

"That's fine by me, it will give me something to look forward to," True grinned. He paused then. "Dad? What about Shuni's room?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:23 am

"I don't know what the boy will like yet." Gaster said. "We may need to take him on a shopping trip as well once we find him and know he's safe."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:28 am

"Yeah... once we find him," True sighed, momentarily saddened. He shook it off and grinned. "Can we look at rugs? The wood floor is great, but could I maybe have just one small one next to the bed or something?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:36 am

Gaster nodded. "Of course." He led the way there. They had every color and size of rug imaginable.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:39 am

True didn't think he could get any more excited. After making a few rounds and touching every single one, he finally picked one out. "This one!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:54 am

Gaster nodded and put one in the cart. "Anything else you think you may want or need?" he asked.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:59 am

True looked around and shook his head. "Not that I can think of. Just this stuff is going to make me the greatest room I've ever had."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:03 am

Gaster smiled. "I am glad you like it already. Let's get going so we can stop for lunch. You craving anything in specific?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:57 am

"Hamburgers?" True suggested shyly. "Although you should be the one treating yourself with all the hard work you're doing."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:22 am

Gaster smiled. "I think burgers sound perfect. I know of a really good burger place." He paid for the furniture and put it in the truck. "It's even close enough to here we can walk if you wanted."

(Side question: thinking of burgers, do you have a Five Guys Burgers and Fries out there, or is it more of an Eastern thing?)
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:18 pm

"Sweet! Let's go!". He started to wheel off then paused. " uh, where are we going?"

(We do! Never been, but I hear it's good.)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:25 pm

"There's a burger stand that sells some of the best burgers in town not far from here." Gaster said with a smile.

(It is really good. They only have burgers there and I think hotdogs, but you can customize your burger however you want it, and they do a damn good job at it XD Just a warning though, they use peanut oil and they have peanuts just for eating when you're in line. My friend loves burgers, but can't eat anything there because of his allergies, so that's partially why I thought to give a heads up, just in case.)
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:05 pm

True grinned, rolling along. "I'm used to your average joe schmo burgers. I've never had a high end ones."

(Thanks!)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:14 pm

Gaster grinned. Once there, he welcomed True to order whatever burger he wanted.

(Yup Smile Don't know if the allergy thing applies to you or not, but it's become a habit to think like that for me because of my one friend.)
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:31 pm

"I'll take the bacon cheeseburger?" True asked. "And fries. The fries smell amazing!"

(Actually I'm allergic to bananas, but that's cool of you to look after things like that.)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:39 pm

Gaster smiled. He got a mushroom-bacon cheeseburger with barbeque sauce on it and fries. He paid for their meals and grabbed the bags of food. "Where shall we sit?" He asked True.

(I just don't like bananas most of the time. They have an aftertaste I don't like. And I'm glad you think that's cool. I just have to remember so I don't accidentally feed him cookies with Nutella in them and kill my friend ;-; And I love Nutella...)
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:48 pm

True automatically pointed to a spot that was easily wheelchair accessible and he'd be out of other people's way. "That's a good spot. How can you stand mushrooms?"

(I don't like Nutella XD)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:51 pm

Gaster walked over and shrugged. "I like them when they are cooked and sauteed." He handed True his bag. "I hope you enjoy, and I am willing to bet you will." He smiled. "You seem to enjoy food."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:00 pm

"I love food," True grinned, accepting the food. "Food is... well, food! I've spent enough time without it that I learned to appreciate it."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:07 pm

Gaster nodded respectfully. "Well, I will do my best to make sure you do not go hungry again." He promised.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:16 pm

"I know," True sad calmly, inspecting his burger then biting into it.  "MMMMM!! If 'oood!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next