Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 38 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:55 pm

Gaster laughed at that. "Well, they may not like us if you did that anyway." They went in and a sales rep greeted the duo, and asked what they were looking for.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 38 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:16 pm

"A soft, fluffy mattress that still has enough firmness to climb out," True said cheerfully.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:26 pm

The rep nodded and lead them back into the store and suggested several mattresses, and welcomed True to try them out and see how they felt. "If need be, you can get a firmer mattress for support, and add a fluffier comforter and a pad under the fitted sheet to make it softer."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:48 pm

True went between the mattresses, poking and pushing them speculatively until he picked three to climb onto and test out. "This one!" he announced, bouncing on the mattress a little
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:50 pm

Gaster nodded and ordered a queen sized one for True. He paid and with the sales rep's help, got it into the van easily. "All right. Time to go find sheets and a bed frame." Gaster announced. "After that, we can break for lunch."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:02 pm

True was almost bouncing out of his chair in excitement. "I get my own bed! And a big one at that! Dad, this is so awesome!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:10 pm

Gaster smiled and chuckled. "I think picking the sheets is the most fun. You can choose any kind to make it yours." He pulled into another homes goods store and walked in with True to the bedroom section. "Pick any style you like, along with pillows." He pushed a cart to throw stuff in, since they would be needing it.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:52 pm

True's eyes went wide as saucers, staring at the rows of sheets and bed spreads. "Anything?" he breathed, shocked. He'd never actually looked. Why look at something you could never have?
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:53 pm

Gaster nodded. "Yes. If you want, you could get a couple different comforters to switch out once in a while. Just remember to get queen sized ones."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:08 pm

True glanced at Faster. "For real??". As if scared Faster would change his mind, True took off down the aisle and tried to pick.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:15 pm

Gaster chuckled. He was serious, and glad his son was happy. Out of habit, he went to twist the ring that wasn't there and remembered with a small sigh.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:25 pm

It took him a while to calm down, but True finally calmed down enough to pick out five sets of sheets and two comforters. "How's this, Dad?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:29 pm

Gaster nodded. "Throw it in the cart with some pillows. then we will see about a bed frame." He found a table lamp that had the body of the lamp as a lava lamp. "What about this? Or am I being too old school and showing my age?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:43 pm

"Are you kidding? That is so cool!" True crowed, plunking his finds in the basket. "Is that an honest to goodness lava lamp? Seriously?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:56 pm

Gaster chuckled. "It honest to goodness it. You can pick out a color if you want one."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:24 am

"Um...." True chewed his lip, staring from one to another. "The purple one!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:27 am

Gaster nodded and put the purple one in the cart. They went to pillows next. There was everything from throw pillows to one that were suppose to align your spine when you slept to memory foam pillows and everything in between. "Pick out whatever pillows you want." Gaster said.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:32 am

True was almost drooling. "All of them! Sorry, um.... This one!" He picked out one that aligned your spine, but didn't like the memory foam pillows. He finally picked out one that was perfect for snuggling and one that was just plain options. He gave Gaster a puppy dog look, holding up the pillows.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:46 am

Gaster didn't mind. "Put them all in." He threw in another pillow just because it matched one of True's comforters. "Shall we look at a bedframe next? I think I have a good idea, if you're up for it."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:52 am

"I'd love to hear it," True agreed, almost overwhelmed by everything that was happening.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:56 am

Gaster smiled and lead him to the storage section and pointed to some cube drawers that stood about a foot and a half tall. "What if we got a bunch of those for the base and sides, and used a board to make sure it's stable? If you wanted a headboard, I am sure we could find or make one easily enough."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:01 am

True hesitated, looking at it. "Well... I like the idea, and cubes would make good storage, but then it'll be high enough I'll have to put up my trapeze. If the bed is low enough, I can just move from chair to bed without a hitch."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:19 am

Gaster nodded. "We can see if they have stouter models." He offered. He moved away from that display to some nearby. He checked the height on those. "About how tall do you think would work?" He asked.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:33 am

True considered and held his hand out. "About this high. It can be a little higher or lower, but I've found this to be the optimal height. Maybe we could try a sturdy but cheap and shorten the legs." He paused, distracted by a bedframe. "Okay, this is way too tall, but I really like the circular design!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:42 am

Gaster looked it over. "You know... I may be able to make one similar to that but shorter at the lab. We have many tools there, and with Sam and Ally's help, I an sure we can recreate something similar."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next