Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 10 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:52 am

"Alright, frozen yogurt it is," True smiled, finishing off his fish.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 10 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:56 am

She smiled and finished her alfredo. "That was pretty good. Thank you."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:01 am

"I worked really hard to make it," True said then grinned.  "Whenever you are ready to go, just say, but I like the way the candlelight accents your face."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:09 am

Kat laughed at his comment on the food, and blushed at the one about the candlelight. "Thank you." She hesitated, and debated internally if now was a good time to ask him or not, but once more, Kat chickened out. She didn't want to ruin the evening!
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:12 am

True glanced around then signaled the waiter for the check.  Once paid up, he turned to Kat.  "Shall we seek this frozen confection of your choice?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:53 am

Kat giggled and nodded. "Let go!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:58 am

True chuckled and rolled out, staying by Kat's side as they left.  Once outside, he called a cab, rolling along quietly until it came.  "Your chariot, my lady!  The yogurt shot is a bit far to walk."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:04 pm

Kat laughed and got in, kissing Trues cheek in thanks.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:10 pm

True got into the back of the cab, and the cabbie folded up his chair and placed it in the trunk.  The cabbie drove them to the frozen yogurt place and waited outside for when they were finished.  True only got a small desert but urged Kat to get whatever she wanted.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:19 pm

She also got a small one, and sat with True as she ate, smiling.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:20 pm

"Ready for our last event before you take over?" True smiled, cleaning out his treat.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:21 pm

"Sure." Kat smiled. She was excited for whatever he had planned.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:25 pm

Once again, True led the way back into the cab and leaned forward to give him the address.  He sat back, smiling at Kat as the cab rolled along smoothly.  He looked barely able to contain himself.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:27 pm

Kat couldn't help but feel bouyed by his excitement. She really wanted to know what he had planned
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:28 pm

The cabbie pulled up in front of a strange address just on the edge of town.  They were still technically in town, but there was actual space!  True got into his chair and rolled up to the sidewalk.  Once there, he set the brakes then carefully stood, wobbling a little uncertainly.  He smiled at Kat and held out his hand.  "Come with me?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:59 pm

Kat was confused, but took Trues hand, helping steady him. "Where are we?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:06 pm

True smiled at Kat as he slowly walked toward the door.  "I know it doesn't look like much from the outside, but it has over three thousand square feet, five bedrooms, three baths, and a fully functioning recording studio installed by the previous owners.  Plus, as an added bonus, if you look out that way toward that white building, that's an established auto repair shop and business.  They basically rent out to the owner of the house, and that owner could open the way for a couple of people to work in the shop, and it has a lot of land!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:43 pm

Kat smiled. "That's awesome.... but why are we looking at a house?" She asked, still confused on that front.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:52 pm

True stopped on the porch and turned to face her, taking a deep breath.  "I bought it.  I finalized the sale just before coming to pick you up.  I... I would really like for it to be our house."  He knelt awkwardly, still holding her hands.  "Katrina, I.... I..."  He choked, struggling to get the words out.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:55 pm

(*Squees at the adorableness*)
Kat's eyes widened as she figured out what was going on. She just started to nod, and then smiled and laughed. "Yes, I will marry you, True."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:02 pm

True gasped.  "Really?  I mean good!  I mean yes!  I mean... Oh!  Ring!"  he let go of her hands and fumbled in his pockets, finally pulling out the ring.  "I hope you like it," he said nervously, presenting it to Kat, not sure if he should put it on her hand or not.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 10 Bee2b4cee5b2b312072c65125534a3fb
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:15 pm

Kat gasped a little and laughed, and helped him put it on. She kissed him soundly. "Hey True?" She asked.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:24 pm

"Yeah?" True asked, barely able to stay upright he was so relieved she'd said yes.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:42 pm

Kat pulled out a ringbox out of her purse and showed it to him. Her cheeks got red. "I was going to ask you all evening, but I got too nervous."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:48 pm

True stared at the ring, feeling his brain explode.  He was about to ask, "You were going to ask me?"  What came out was, "Why the ring?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next