Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 26 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Tue May 23, 2017 1:20 pm

Gaster had fallen asleep on the couch, sprawled out. Kat woke about an hour after True and asked if she could help.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 26 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Tue May 23, 2017 1:27 pm

"Not here, but maybe Geena needs help?" he suggested, glancing toward the door at a sort of muffled thump.  "I'll wake Gaster."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue May 23, 2017 1:45 pm

Kat nodded. "All right. If Layla wakes, send her to us please?" She asked before knocking on the door. "Geena? It's Kat. Can I help with anything?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue May 23, 2017 2:01 pm

"I will," True promised.

Geena opened the door a crack.  "Yes, please.  I have my dress caught in the zipper," she admitted sheepishly.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue May 23, 2017 2:06 pm

Kat smiled and slipped in to help, doing her best to get the zipper unstuck without ripping or catching anything else.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue May 23, 2017 11:28 pm

"Thank you, Kat," Geena sighed in relief as she straightened the dress.  "Do you think you could help me with my makeup?  My hands are shaking."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue May 23, 2017 11:32 pm

Kat smiled a bit. "I think that's a better question for Layla than myself." She said honestly. "All I can do is foundation and mascara."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue May 23, 2017 11:37 pm

"Would you please get her for me?" Geena pleaded.  "I need hair and makeup, and those take the longest.  I did my nails last night."

True, meanwhile, was bugging Gaster.  "Time to get up!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue May 23, 2017 11:45 pm

Kat nodded and slipped out, sneaking upstairs to find Layla.

Gaster half woke groggily. "Mm... five more minutes?" He yawned.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue May 23, 2017 11:49 pm

"I know it's Saturday, but if I let you sleep in, you'll miss your most important meeting," True said seriously.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue May 23, 2017 11:52 pm

"Saturday...." Gaster muttered sleepily before sitting bolt upright. "IT'S SATURDAY! TRUE! MAKE SUITS! I NEED TO GET INTO MY BREAKFAST!" He bolted to True's room to apparently change into his breakfast.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed May 24, 2017 12:04 am

True followed Gaster, clearly amused.  "Breakfast is already ready.  Calm down before you try to put your pants on your head."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed May 24, 2017 12:06 am

"Brilliant!" Gaster exclaimed, pulling a white button up shirt on. "If you don't already, take yourself, Shuni, Lex, and Ashton to the tuxedo place and get suits for yourselves!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed May 24, 2017 12:09 am

"We already have our suits, Dad.  You helped Shuni get his," True said patiently.  "Your shirt is on inside out."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed May 24, 2017 12:11 am

"It is?" Gaster asked and took another look. "So it is!" He took the shirt off and put it on correctly. "Has everyone eaten yet? Make sure Geena eats something. My first wife nearly fainted because she didn't eat anything, and I don't want Geena to have that embarrassment on such a momentous occasion."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed May 24, 2017 12:22 am

"Layla and Kat are taking care of Geena.  I'm sure they'll tell her," True said patiently.  He moved over to his wardrobe and started getting dressed himself.  "You missed a couple of buttons."

Lex had only just woken himself and was grumpily trying to get dressed.  "Stupid suits."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed May 24, 2017 12:25 am

Layla had slipped into Geena's room with breakfast for all three girls, doing Geena's hair while the bride-to-be ate.

Ashton looked over at Lex. "Hey, at least you clean up well." He smiled a bit at Lex. "Bet Layla will be drooling over you."

Gaster swore to himself softly and remedied that before pulling on pants, belt, and the rest of his suit ensemble.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed May 24, 2017 12:29 am

Geena was so nervous she could barely force herself to eat, but she did her best, distracting herself by talking to the girls.

"Hardy har har," Lex muttered, trying to get everything straight.  "I look like an idiot.  You best get into your penguin suit, too."

True actually finished dressing before Gaster and sat combing his hair until every strand lay perfect.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed May 24, 2017 12:33 am

Layla seemed excited for Geena, and brought out an arsenal of makeup. She sat in front of Geena and worked her magic, contouring and highlighting and whatnot.

"I'm working on it." Ashton protested. "Maybe you just need the fadora I found back at the old place. Then you'd look like a suave, sleazy fat cat." He pulled his own suit out and started to put it on.

Gaster managed to get the suit on and fussed over the lapels and getting the tie just perfect. He hadn't even tried to tame his pale hair yet.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed May 24, 2017 9:25 am

Geena sat perfectly still, her fingers twining and pinching pieces of a tissue in her lap.  She couldn't stop thanking Kat and Layla for their help.

Lex waited for Ashton to finish wriggling into his suit than put the hat on Ashton's head.  "Looks better on you, Cat.  Come on, let's go eat."

"Dad, let's get some breakfast in you, then you need to scrub teeth and tame hair," True told him patiently, herding him along.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed May 24, 2017 9:54 am

Layla smiled triumphantly when she was done, and showed her handiwork to Geena in a small mirror. It was a very natural look, that accented and highlighted strong and beautiful points of Geena's face. "What do you think?"

"O-oh. Okay." Ashton agreed. He followed Lex downstairs.

"Right!" Gaster agreed and almost bolted to the kitchen. "Hey, ah, True? Can I ask you an important question?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed May 24, 2017 9:58 am

Geena stared into the mirror, her face glowing in awe.  "I think I might cry," she admitted, "and that would be tragic.  This is beautiful!  Oh, Layla, thank you!"

Lex got breakfast for Ashton, munching on what True and Shuni had already made.  Shuni was there in the kitchen, his suit completely out of order but his cat hat firmly on his head.

"Of course," True told Gaster, following him.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed May 24, 2017 10:02 am

Layla smiled proudly. "It's nothing, really. Especially after all you've done for me."

After he ate, Ashton helped straighten out Shuni's suit. Sam and Paul were pretty ready to go, Sam having helped Paul get ready.

"Will you be my best man?" Gaster asked seriously.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed May 24, 2017 10:16 am

"I would kiss you if it wouldn't leave lipstick all over your face," Geena giggled, taking Layla's hand.  She took Kat's hand as well.  "Thank you.  Both of you."

"You three look spiffy," Lex told Sam, Paul, and Shuni.

True rolled to a stop.  "I didn't think you had things like that in a JoP wedding," he said.  He was too shocked for much else to come out right.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed May 24, 2017 3:37 pm

Both girls smiled, glad Geena was so happy. As they got ready, Layla did Kats makeup as well.

Paul smiled happily. "You do too!"

Gaster smiled a little. "To be honest, i am not completely sure. But I think in a lot of weddings a groom has a best man."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next