Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 27 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Wed May 24, 2017 3:46 pm

Geena smiled and said softly, "Kat, Layla, I wanted to ask you two something.  Would you both stand up with me?  I cannot possibly pick one of you to be my maid of honor."

"Thanks, pup," Lex said, resisting the urge to ruffle his hair.

"I would be honored," True said simply, a huge smile creeping over his face.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 27 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Wed May 24, 2017 9:50 pm

Both girls looked at each other and smiled. "I'd love to." Kat said while Layla just nodded excitedly.

Paul beamed and tugged Lex over to the table. "It's an important day, and that means you should remember to eat a good breakfast!"

Gaster smiled softly, glad True seemed happy at the proposition.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed May 24, 2017 10:07 pm

Geena took a shaky breath.  "Will you please get me a glass of water and maybe a couple of crackers?  I'm feeling a touch nauseous."

"Yeah, yeah, I'm eating!" Lex grumbled, letting Paul pull him along.

"Now, go eat!" True urged Gaster, pushing his back gently.  "Eat, then we'll fix your hair."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed May 24, 2017 10:10 pm

Layla nodded and scurried off to get crackers and water. Kat looked a touch concerned. "Nerves?" She asked.

Paul made sure Lex and Ashton both ate a decent breakfast before letting them finish getting ready.

Gaster smiled and nodded, telling True "Yes sir!" before heading out to eat breakfast. He grabbed some food and ate it while trying to straighten Shuni's suit out a little more. "We will have to lint brush the cat hair..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed May 24, 2017 10:14 pm

Geena smiled, looking a bit pale.  "Yes.  Just because you've been through it once doesn't mean that makes it any less nervous."  She laid a hand on her stomach, feeling it clench.  Alright, so it wasn't all nerves, but some of it was!  Only so much a baby stirring in her womb could be blamed for.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed May 24, 2017 10:16 pm

Kat of course didn't know or realize Geena was pregnant yet. Layla returned with the water and some saltine crackers. "Anything else?" The blond asked.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed May 24, 2017 10:23 pm

"Thank you, this is good," Geena said, accepting the offering.  "How do things look out there?"

True located a couple of lint rollers, but Lex interrupted.  "Ashton, why don't you clean the cat off of him while Dad eats?"
"I don't have a cat on me," Shuni frowned.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed May 24, 2017 10:26 pm

Layla giggled. "The guys clean up nicely." She said as she pulled her hair up into a messy bun whilst she did her makeup. "Kat, want me to do you too?" "Yes please." Katrina replied.

Ashton just nodded. "On it." He thanked True for the lint roller and started to work on the cat hair.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed May 24, 2017 10:30 pm

Lex glanced at Gaster.  "Are we all trecking there in one car?  Might be a bit of a squeeze."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed May 24, 2017 10:32 pm

"I was actually hoping if you would be willing to make two trips." Gaster asked. "Once with most of the guys, and then the second with whoever remains and the girls."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed May 24, 2017 10:35 pm

"Um, sure, I can do that," Lex agreed.  He decided not to point out that he'd never gotten around to getting actual driving lessons.  He knew how.  Mostly.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed May 24, 2017 10:38 pm

Gaster was aware that Lex didn't have an official lesson or license yet, but trusted him enough to at least be shown how and retain enough knowledge and sense to not wreck the car or get pulled over.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed May 24, 2017 10:40 pm

"So, isn't it about time to leave if I'm going to be doing two trips?" Lex pointed out.
"Not before we do Dad's hair!" True cried, pushing Gaster back toward his bathroom.  "Not to mention, everyone needs teeth brushing.  On the double!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed May 24, 2017 10:46 pm

Gaster let himself be herded off, and shouted at Sam and Paul to brush their teeth as he headed into True's room.

Ashton finished getting Shuni cleaned up and focused on making sure everything and everyone was ready.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed May 24, 2017 10:56 pm

True had Gaster sit on the toilet while he brushed his teeth so the wheel-bound boy could fuss with his hair.  Only when Gaster's hair was perfect did he brush his own teeth.

"Am I clean now?" Shuni asked mournfully, looking up at Ashton.
Lex herded the other two off and brushed his own teeth and supervised them.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed May 24, 2017 11:01 pm

"Yes, Shuni, now go brush your teeth." Ashton told him before following suit with some pretty tasteless toothpaste.

Gaster thanked True before checking the status on the guys. "All right... In the first car trip, I want Sam, Paul, and Shuni in the back, I'll drive, Lex, you'll take the converted middle front seat, and True will take the front passenger seat. Lex will take the car back and pick up Ashton, Geena, Layla, and Kat." He explained.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed May 24, 2017 11:26 pm

"Sounds like a plan," Lex agreed, patting his hair. It felt weird actually stylized. "Let's load up."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed May 24, 2017 11:35 pm

Gaster nodded and got everyone in the car while Ashton told the girls that they would be in the second car with him to the chapel. Gaster got True situated and the wheelchair in the trunk before making sure the middle front seat was in check for Lex. "How much do you know about driving a car?" He asked Lex as they got in.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu May 25, 2017 12:04 am

"Enough not to wreck it, and I shouldn't attract police attention," Lex said bluntly.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu May 25, 2017 12:07 am

Gaster nodded. "And as long as you don't give anyone heart attacks, that's good enough." He said as he started the car. "If it's of interest to you though, we can get you a permit and later a license to drive legally."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu May 25, 2017 12:19 am

"That'll be a neat trick considering I think I'm legally dead or disappeared or something and definitely wanted by the police to answer some sticky questions," Lex said dryly.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu May 25, 2017 12:25 am

"Well, if you get good enough, I can still get you a passable license under an alias if you'd rather." Gaster murmured just loud enough for Lex to hear.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu May 25, 2017 12:27 am

Lex considered. "Alright. Deal. I could use a new fake idea. The one I have is old and pretty well known in the underground. Just don't get yourself in trouble."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu May 25, 2017 12:30 am

"Can do. Just let me know eventually when you've come up with a name you like well enough." Gaster promised as he pulled up to the courthouse. "Trust you can get back fine?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu May 25, 2017 12:41 am

"Yeah, I got it," Lex said. "Hurry up and get out so we can get Geena out of that room she's been stuck in."
"I could use some help," True pointed out a bit dryly.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next