Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 21 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:16 pm

"Thanks, I got it from here."  Lex paused.  "Did you want to... I don't know... do anything tonight?"

Geena's face lit up when she saw them and hugged Paul gently, looking at his picture happily.  Once Sam had his hug from Gaster, she pulled him into a careful hug as well before smiling at True and Shuni.
Before Gaster could hug him, Shuni solomnly presented the box.  "These are for you so you'll feel better," he said.
"Thank you, Shuni," Geena smiled, taking the box.  She opened it and gasped.  "Did you make these eclairs yourself?"
Shuni beamed proudly then tiptoed into Gaster's hug.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 21 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:20 pm

Layla smiled. "Sure. What did you have in mind?"

Sam and Paul clearly thought highly of Geena already, and even though they didn't know their dad had asked her yet, the boys would have been more than happy to have her as a mother.
Gaster smiled. "Shuni likes to watch the cooking channel, and has quite a talent for cooking. Enough I have to give him a budget and rules on what he is and isn't allowed to use." He hugged Shuni.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:31 pm

"I have no idea," Lex admitted.  "I just thought you might like to do something and we have the house to ourselves, so..."

"Thank you, Shuni, these are amazing," Geena smiled.  "May I share them?"
Shuni nodded happily as he nestled against Gaster.  "Controlled burning is okay, but I can't have a torch."
True laughed and told Gaster about what Layla had told him while Geena handed Paul and Sam an eclair, letting True and Gaster pick theirs.  Shuni didn't want one.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:35 pm

Layla nodded a little and lightly placed a hand on Lex's chest. "How about... we just cuddle on the couch, and watch a movie?" She suggested.

Gaster laughed a little and thanked Geena for the eclair, as did Sam and Paul happily. After the desserts were eaten, Gaster smiled at Sam, Shuni, and Paul. "All right you three.... I have something very important to ask you...." He leaned in like he was going to whisper, and Paul looked at his father, wide eyed and transfixed. "What do you think of Miss Geena being your mother?" He asked in a stage whisper.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:39 pm

"Um, okay, sure," Lex agreed, suddenly focused on her hand on his chest.  "That sounds good."

"Can she be?" Shuni asked, sounding very confused.
True grinned widely and patted his shoulder. "Sure!  Just like how the Doctor is your Daddy."
Shuni looked up at Geena in awe.  "Really??"
Geena blushed, smiling in excitement and nervousness.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:42 pm

Layla giggled. "What movie do you want to watch?" She asked.

Paul gasped and hugged Gaster before hugging and snuggling into Geena, crying a little. After a moment, he said in a tiny voice. "I always wanted a mommy..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:44 pm

"You pick.  I'm not a big movie watcher," Lex shrugged.  "Never had the time."

Geena's heart broke and she gathered Paul to her in a hug, crying a little, herself.  "I always wanted to be a mommy," she confessed, kissing the top of his head.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:48 pm

Layla smiled. "Okay... how about what type of movie do you want to watch?" She asked, guiding Lex by the hand to the couch and picking up the remote.

Paul snuggled against her gladly. It felt good to have a mommy.
Gaster smiled softly as he watched them. The Doctor noted that Sam also seemed happier. He knew Paul had been too young to remember his birth mother, but Sam remembered her. Gaster was just glad that Sam seemed all right and happy with the idea of Geena being his step mom.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:59 pm

"I repeat, no idea, and yeah, I know I'm not helpful," Lex said, the corner of his mouth quirking into a faint half-smile.

Geena hugged Paul tight then looked at Sam.  Almost shyly, she held out her arm for a hug.  Was he okay with this?
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:03 pm

Layla giggled. "Hmmm...." She thought for a while and put an X Men movie on. She thought that might be something Lex would find interesting, and she liked superhero movies well enough.

Sam smiled and crawled up to hug her too. "I think you'll be a great mom." he reassured her.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:23 pm

Lex watched with interest, but as the movie progressed, his frown deepened.

"I hope so," Geena murmured, smiling as Shuni climbed up onto the bed and curled up like a kitten.
True grinned as he watched the sight.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:29 pm

Layla paused the movie when she noticed Lex's frown. "Lex... is everything all right?"

Gaster smiled at the scene before him. For the first time in many years, the doctor's heart finally felt whole, and at peace. It was a good feeling, and one he hadn't realized he missed.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:34 pm

Lex shrugged one shoulder.  "It's fine.  It's just... Awfully close to the truth."

True moved closer and took Gaster's hand.  "Congratulations," he said quietly while those on the bed snuggled."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:37 pm

Layla hugged Lex. "Oh, right. I'm sorry. I didn't think that one through, didn't I?" She said. "We can watch something else if you want. Maybe an animated movie?"

Gaster smiled and lightly squeezed True's hand. "Thank you." He said softly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:43 pm

"Nah, it's whatever, it's fine," Lex said, moving away slightly.  He didn't mean to, but instinctively he was withdrawing from pain.

"So, when's the date?" True grinned.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:46 pm

Layla felt a little hurt at that and changed the movie to Megamind instead. After she changed the movie, she adjusted herself on the opposite end of the couch as Lex.

Gaster blushed. "We, ah, hadn't decided anything yet."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:55 pm

Lex remained tense, his brow furrowed, but as the movie progressed, he calmed.  Finally, he edged closer to Layla.  "So... the big brained dude has all the great inventions, but he always loses.  And the totally not Superman dude only has his strength, arrogance, and good looks and he always wins.  What the hell?"

Geena couldn't help giggling.  "We probably should talk about that."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:59 pm

"It's a cute movie still." Layla said. "Just keep watching, and I promise it'll get even better." She didn't move, still slightly butt hurt.

Gaster smiled shyly. "Yeah, I suppose we should."
"I know!" Paul offered excitedly. "How about in the diner you two first met at!"
Gaster couldn't help but laugh a little at that."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:17 pm

(Butt hurt?)

"Right."  Lex didn't even notice her not moving.  He had no idea he'd hurt her feelings.  He focused on the movie, trying to sort it out.

"Perhaps," Geena agreed, smiling faintly.  
"We should probably get going soon for bed," True said, noticing Geena looked tired.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:20 pm

After a while, Layla tried to cuddle with Lex again, having calmed down a bit.

Paul smiled. "Okay. Can we come and visit tomorrow?" Paul asked Geena, smiling.
Gaster chuckled and kissed Paul's head. "She might be staying at our house by the time you get off school."
Paul gasped in excitement. "Like a sleepover?!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:27 pm

Lex put his arm around her shoulders without thinking.  This was a weird movie, but funny.

"Yay!" Shuni cheered.  "I'll make your favorite breakfast!"
True grinned.  "That'll be awesome!  You, Kat, and Layla can have a party together."
Geena giggled.  "Perhaps we will.  A girls only party."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:34 pm

Layla smiled a little. She liked cuddling with Lex, and she liked how normal this felt.

Paul giggled at the thought. "Okay! I'll make you lots of picture, okay mommy?" Paul smiled happier as he was able to call Geena that.
Gaster smiled. "All right you little trouble makers, behave for True, all right?"
Sam and Paul readily agreed to that.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:43 pm

"That was good," Lex said when the movie finished.  "Weird, but good.  Still don't quite get the giving up a superhero to be a really bad singer, though."

"Thank you, Paul," Geena said, a happy little quiver in her stomach at the word.  She gave each of them, even True, a bedtime hug and kiss before letting them go.
"See you two tomorrow," True said as they headed out.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:46 pm

Layla giggled. "I think the point was he wasn't happy being a superhero, so he followed his dream and did what made him happy."

Gaster gave each of his sons a hug as well before they left. Once they were gone, he sat beside Geena on the bed once more.
Paul smiled. "I think I will really like having a mom." He said appreciatively.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:54 pm

Lex thought about that.  "Huh.  Makes sense."

Geena nestled into Gaster's side, watching them go.  "Sooner would be better than later, I think," she said softly to Gaster.

"I think we all will," True grinned.  "How about we go home and tell the others?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next